• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします

good morning I had a dream of you last night:)本物のあなたに会いたいI miss u so much... (ハード)また電話しようね...Let's go for it!!work!!とメールを送ったら Let's bring the intensity down a few levels, shall we?"とメールが来ました。どのような意味にな りますか?翻訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

先ほど、この英語の意味を質問されていましたね。 その方の仰るとおりintensityは強度で間違いは有りません。 ただしこういう脈絡でしたら、「もう少し落ち着こうか」とか「テンション下げようか」というニュアンスになります。 少しだけ貴方の気持ちにびっくりされたようですよ。

yukaritamayama
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます とてもわかりやすく…助かりました。 また機会のある時は宜しくお願いします

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

let's bring the intensity down a few levelsの意味がわからず困っています。誰か教えてください

• 翻訳お願いします

let's bring the intensity down a few levelsの意味を教えてください、

• 翻訳お願いします

下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 knowing how much you love me and that you were just a few miles down the road if I needed when I was up all night writing this book kept me sane. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳

「ここから逃げ出すんだ。幸せの国へ行こう。そしてずっと一緒に笑っていよう。」 という文を英文にしたいのですが 「I run away from here. Let's go to the country of the happiness. And I will laugh much together.」 で合っているのでしょうか??

• 訳し方教えてください

In remembering the dream which I had had during the night,I thought that never before had I had a dream in which every detail has been so clear,so logical as this last one.It could not have been more clear and impressive if it had not been a dream at all but an episode of the day ,a slightly strange episode,but nonetheless real and natural. これの構文と訳を教えてください。

• wouldの用法について

Shall we go shopping together?に対する答えの四択ですが、1:That would be a good idea 2:Yes,we shall 3:I hope you shall 4:Sorry,I don't knowでした。最初自分は2かと思いましたが、答えは1でした。3は私達がショッピングに行こうと言ってるのにあなた(方)がそうするのを望むと言ってるから違うと思いました。4は知らないと答えるのがまずおかしい。2はよく調べるとShall weでの答えはYes,let'sかNo,let's notと辞書にあったのでそのようには答えないんだなとわかりました。それで1ですが訳が「それはいいわね」とあったのですがここでwouldが使われているのはなぜなんでしょうか?辞書に「かもしれない」というwouldの訳があったのですが、それで「それはいいアイデアかもしれない」という意味で言ってるのでしょうか?そういう成句なのかもしれませんが、なぜwouldなのか知りたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

let me just take you now. you are like a dream come true. I love you so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を和訳しているのですが、英語が苦手なので苦戦しているので和訳お願いします! Ireally didn't know what to do for a few months. I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down - that I had dropped the baton as it was being passed to me. I met with David Packard and Bob Noyce and tried to apologize for screwin up so badly. I was a very public failure, and I even thought about running away from the valley. But something slowly began to dawn on me - I still loved what I did. The turn of events at Apple and not changed that one bit. I had bee rejected, but I was still in love. And so I decide to start over.

• 英語に翻訳して欲しい。

「みなさん今晩は。最後の曲は“きよしこの夜”です。さあ、一緒に歌いましょう。有難うございました。」   英訳文「Good evening everybody.Last song is the "Silent Night Holy Night" Please let's sing a song with us.Thank you.」 以上 宜しくお願いします。 

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 商品はまだ送っておりませんが、下記のようなメールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 I already bought you a Pilot Capless (for my girl-friend's brother) and we had trouble with the french carrier Chronopost (they charged 30€ for "presentation to customs" !!). You have been very kind and refund them to us. To avoid this with that new pen, would it be possible for you to lower the price written on the box, like let's say, 35 € ? Let me know, thanks. Laurent Pironneau