• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします。

今、アメリカに移住するためビザを申請しています。 向こうにいる友達以上の彼からもうすぐくる??って聞かれたので今、ビザ取得がおくれていてまだ日程が分からないと答えました。 彼から Ok. Just checking. Are we still gonna hang out when you get here? と、、、どう言う意味?ニュアンスでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

ちょっと、確認したまでだよ。 こっちに来たら、(話していたように)まだ一緒にぶらぶらする気はあるよね? というような感じですね。どんなことが話あわれていたかは知りませんが、ショッピングとか映画とか、食事とか、そんなことでしょうかね? 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

mumin777
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてくださいWhen are we gonna hang out before I ......

訳の質問です。 I just got back. When are we gonna hang out before I leave again? 戻ったよ。またここを離れる前に遊びいこう? すみません教えてください

• タイトルから歌詞の和訳をお願いします

検索して出て来たのが変な日本語だったのでよろしくお願いします 曲名:Fallen Run for cover My sense of fear is running thin Undercover Just like a candle in the wind Tell everybody, tell everybody Brothers, sisters, the ending is coming We are fallen, we are fallen We are fallen, we are fallen Now we're just gonna ride it out Every morning I'm staring shadows in the eye Oh, good morning Will you just wait until I die? Tell everybody, tell everybody Brothers, sisters, the ending is coming We are fallen, we are fallen We are fallen, we are fallen Now we're just gonna ride it out I just want to take it in Even when your fire runs out Will you start it up again? We are fallen

• we gotta start speaking.  知り合った人とのメールでわからないことがあります

相手の言いたいこととニュアンスがいまいちわかりません。教えてください。 but for us to do this u gotta give ur number so we can speak... and don't worry I can speak enough nihongo.. but if we are gonna get together we gotta start speaking... see what I mean? 自分なりに訳してみました。 でも、私たちがこうするには君が番号おしえて私たちが話す、気にしなくていい 私は十分な日本語を話す。でも。もし私たちがつきあったら______???? 訳とニュアンスをおしえてください。

• be going to の going について

通例、まとめて「助動詞」として扱われている、 [ be going to ]についてなのですが。 Next year we are going to get married. という英文について。 このような英文の場合、 Next year we are going [to get married.] という風に、 goingは自動詞goの進行形であり、 それに副詞的な不定詞が続いている、 と考えるべきなんでしょうか、 それとも、 Next year we are [going to get married.] という風に、 形容詞goingに副詞的な不定詞が続いている、 と考えるべきなんでしょうか。 私はなんとなく、 Next year we are gonna get married. と書き換えられることから、 形容詞っぽいと思っていたのですが・・ 是非ご教授ください。

• このgotは?

hurry up! we've got to get out of here. このgotはなくてもいいのでは? と思いました。 分かる方教えてください(>_<)

• 英語訳について

以下の文で質問します。More than 21 billion plastic bottles are thrown out rather than recycled each year just in the united States-the equivalent of 70 bottles from every man,woman and child in the country.And (we are only talking plastic here.) ()の部分の訳がわかりません教えてください。 we are still tossing out more garbage than (ever before).「私たちは以前よりももっとゴミを捨てている」ということなのでしょうが、everにbeforeの強調の意味があるのでしょうか?  2点お願いします。

• n詳しい日本語にしてください

どのように解釈してよいのか?私は相手の人にどう思われているのか。… I'm not looking for a relationship right now We can hang out when we both have time

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• Are we going to get off at this sta

Are we going to get off at this station? と Do we get off at this station?ではどんなニュアンスの違いがでてきますか? また電車に乗っていてもうすぐ駅に止まる時にはどっちの表現がいいですか?

• 至急★和訳お願いしますm(__)m

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a good day. I don't think that we are going to go out to sea for three months anymore. Our schedule, right now, is that we're going to go out to sea on the 21st until probably early november. it'll still be a month out but better than 3 months out. And I have a half day tomorrow and the day off on Sunday, and was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to like huis ten bosch or something. Can I ask you a question, what did your brother think of me? I didn't really get the chance to get to hang out with him and want to hang out another time, if that's ok with you and your brother ttyl