Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delay in your order.
  • Please follow our website for updates on the progress of the order.
  • If you choose express shipping, we will ship your order as soon as possible.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

申し訳ございませんでした。私どもの方としても紛争には巻き込まれたくなかったので、返金した次第です。 しかしお客様の方で改めて注文をし直すことは可能です。ただ、商品がまだ届いておりません。 以下のサイトから、納品状況をチェックすることが可能です。 mikegyver.com/blog 私どものフェイスブックページをの「いいね」をクリックしていただくか、サイトの情報を常にチェックしてその都度在庫状況を確認してください。そして在庫があるときに注文をかけてください。お客様の方で Express Shipping を選択していただければ、至急出荷致します。 ご不便をお掛けしたことを改めてお詫び申し上げます。私どもも一刻も早く商品が納品されるよう、最善を尽くしているのですが、私どもではどうにもならないこともありますので、ご理解願います。

ok_jck
質問者

お礼

毎度ありがとうございます。~ 助かりました。 つまり、在庫状況をサイトで自分で常にチェックしろとのことですね。(苦笑)

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

質問者さんは海外から通販かなにかをされたのでしょうか? 何らかの懸念点があったため(文脈からすると品切れのようですが)、refund...返金されましたと書いてあります。 「ただ、もし何か他の物をオーダーしたいのであればブログを確認してください。 Facebookページなどをチェックして、入荷した時にまたオーダーをしてください。 express shippingを選択すれば、(ASAP(as soon as possible))できるだけ早く送ります。」とのことです。 最後は「不便をかけてすみません」だそうですよ。

ok_jck
質問者

お礼

そうです。海外から買い物をしたのですが、 ずるずると期限を延ばして困ってました。 他で買えればいいですが、見当たらず。。。 助かりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この文を和訳できますか?

It seems like time is not on our side.. maybe it is a divine intervention?We can still try and see..

• 和訳

Sorry we were just informed by our supplier that the item is delayed and we won’t get the battery in stock for another week. We do have 2 other kinds of batteries available right now, the 52.8AH and the 26Ah. 52.8Ah is bigger than your current order and the 26Ah is smaller than that. Would you like to switch to any of these 2 batteries or wait for the current one? We could issue you a refund too if you can’t wait. 誰か和訳お願いできないでしょうか 困っています。。。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端になると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I get asked questions like, will he return to me? Will he leave this other woman? Will my unrequited affections ever be returned. What is in store for us. A synastry can be done between any two people, it doesn’t have to be a soul mate, it can be a boyfriend, a lover, anyone, but when you meet your soul mate if there are any complications or doubts, this is the reading for you. If its not available in Japan, you can still order a synastry reading from our own website, where ever you live in the world.

• ややこしい和訳ですが、お願いします。

ややこしい和訳ですが、お願いします。 Is this auction for one place setting or for a whole set of place settings? If for a whole set, how many place settings in the set? Perhaps the answer is in the listiing, but I'm sorry I can't locate it. Thank you in advance for your reply.

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

We can not place an order for the boutiques as the orders have been done a long time ago. Regarding the other boutiques in Japan that ordered this reference I will check with our licencee and let you know. Tell me if it is ok for you. 1文目のplaceは動詞なのでしょうか? 2文目どれがどこにかかるのかよく分からず 正確な意味がよく分かりません。 3文とも全訳をお願い致します。

• 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんか?

「Unfortunately the pricing structure of our t-shirts is such that we cannot offer you discount larger than 15%. I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you would still like to place the order, we can accept the payment in the form of an International Money Order as long as it is an International Money Order in U.S. funds or an International Cashier’s Check in U.S. funds. If you pay with an International Money Order or International Cashier’s Check in U.S funds there must be a bank from the United States written on it somewhere AND there must be a bank routing number and account number printed on the bottom edge of the Money Order. The shipping cost would be determined when the order is placed; to find the shipping cost you would need to place the order on our website. Please let me know if you need any assistance placing the order and I can help you. Aside from the shipping costs, there should not be any additional fees or handling charges from Interpunk. However please keep in mind that once the package(s) is shipped, your country may charge you an import tax. Each country has different laws for the amount of tax (if any) that you must pay before customs will release your package to you. These taxes are out of our control and there is no way InterPunk can pre-pay these taxes. This is a tax that your country charges you to discourage you from buying things from out of your own country. You should contact your local custom's people to ask if your country has an import tax and on what type of products it applies to. I hope this helps. 」 すいませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Have you ever wondered why the Earth looks so blue from space? This is because about three quarters of the Earth's surface is covererd by water. This may sound like we have a lot of water to drink. But in reality, only 3 percent of the Earth's water is fresh, and most of it exists as ice. Half of the water which exists as fresh water is found deep under the ground. In all, only about 0.05 percent of the Earth's water is fresh and drinkable. All living things carry water inside their bodies.For example,more than 60 percent of the human body is water.We need about 40 liters of water inside our bodies all the time but we lose some water every day. The water our bodies lose each day is about 2.5 liters. So we constantly need to put back the water we lose. We get water from drinks and the food we eat, such as fruit and vegetables. We need fresh water for our survival, but it is scarce and sometimes difficult to get.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

It doesn't matter if it's not acceptable to you. We will still look for our further business in future.

• すみません和訳お願いします。

すみません和訳お願いします。 ======================= I'm not sure if it was you I talked to on phone yesterday. If so sorry our connections was very poor. You can get me on e-mail [・・・・@gtzpsda.co.ke] or [・・・・・・@gtz.de]. As I was trying to explain to you, I'm only assured of funds mid April and depending on my budgetary requirement I could place order if I can manage. I propose we wait a while while things work out on this end than we see if we can manage deal should the vehicle still be available. Best wishes & regards for your business George