• 締切済み

n詳しい日本語にしてください

どのように解釈してよいのか?私は相手の人にどう思われているのか。… I'm not looking for a relationship right now We can hang out when we both have time

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1. I'm not looking for a relationship right now     今のところ(特別の)関係を求めている訳ではない。 2。  We can hang out when we both have time     我々二人とも時間がある時には一緒にすごすことが出来る。    直訳ですから、「貴方を物凄く愛していて、もう居ても立っても居られません」という白熱の告白に冷水をかけた言葉とも、まあ色々解釈の幅がありそうです。まあ「しれーっ」とした感じですね。

回答No.1

もうちょっと前後がわからないと、解釈のしようもありませんが。 特定の関係ではなく、普通のお友達として付き合いましょう。 と言っているのではないですかね。

yukari0301
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます 好きと言う言葉を伝えたところその様に回答されました。 付き合う対象ではないと言う事で付き合う事を断わられたのでしょうか? それともまだ付き合う前提なのか?ちょっと気持ちがはっきりしなくて

関連するQ&A

• 詳しい日本語にしてほしいです

I'm not looking for a relationship right now We can hang out when we both have time 好きと言う言葉を伝えたところその様に回答されました。 付き合う対象ではないと言う事で付き合う事を断わられたのでしょうか? それともまだ付き合う前提なのか?ちょっと気持ちがはっきりしなくて

• 日本語にして下さい

To tell you the truth, I'm ok with being single. Not even looking to be with anyone right now. I just go out to have fun.

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

日本語に訳して下さい! おねがいします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Yes an additional 40%. At this time it is running too close to sale to pull any product for you. IT needs to be done within 2 weeks of sale for my staffing. If you can tell me a time that you plan on being in our store on the 30th, I can plan to have an employee work individually with you to find the best deals in the store. We will do our best to accommodate, looking forward to building our relationship.

• 遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと

遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと言うことですよね。 別れようの一言さえないものの、これは大人としてどう解釈するべきでしょうか。。 私は別れたくないのですが、ショックすぎて返す言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスをお願い致します。 I'm sorry I didn't write you for a few days. This is very difficult for me. You are very beautiful woman and I want to spend every day with you. But I think our long distance relationship is difficult. I'm not in Japan with you and you are not in San Francisco with me. I think relationship to work need right time and right place. We don't have both right time and right place. I've been very busy with work and I don't think I can slow down my work for a relationship. This long distance relationship is tougher. I will miss you very much. I will regret this but I can not see you any more. よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 日本語にお願いします!!

For sure we can go out. I don't know what day just yet but i will let you know. Probably either Friday, Saturday or even Sunday. Looking forward to see you too ! お願いします!!

• こちらを日本語に訳して頂きたいです。

こちらです。 We have a special going.$1860 shipped. Includes the fairing, lowers, all mounts and brackets a windshield a light lens,and a headlight mount. In a gloss black epoxy finish that can either be polished and show finished or scuffed and painted. The fairing is laser straight and requires NO prep for a perfect look. I will have to create a link through the webstore when your ready. We ship them within 28 days of receiving your order. Pursuit pods not included in the SPECIAL but can be purchased complete with gasket and grommets sperately at a discounted $150 with your order. small changing.we can turn signal for you. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願い致します。

I tell you right now, Henry, that critter's the cause of all our trouble. We'd have six dogs at the present time, 'stead of three, if it wasn't for her. And I tell you right now, Henry, I'm going to get her.

• 日本語翻訳お願いしましす。

We've been in a hot wife relationship for about five or six years, and it's been fantastic for both of us. しっくりくる翻訳お願いしましす。

• お手数ですが日本語訳をお願いします。

I’ve never been in a romantic relationship and I’m on the verge of being 21 and honestly I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen, I’m not mad or bitter or looking for validation. Sometimes people who want to love just can’t find the right people to love them back and that’s ok. Just want people to know that when you can’t find someone to pour your love into it just means you have all that much more to focus on yourself and your own individual happiness.