• 締切済み

日本語に訳して下さい!

日本語に訳して下さい! おねがいします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Yes an additional 40%. At this time it is running too close to sale to pull any product for you. IT needs to be done within 2 weeks of sale for my staffing. If you can tell me a time that you plan on being in our store on the 30th, I can plan to have an employee work individually with you to find the best deals in the store. We will do our best to accommodate, looking forward to building our relationship.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

そうです。40%の追加です。今のところ、あなたのためにどの製品を保留しておくにもセール期間に近すぎます。     (品物をあなたのために取っておくには)こちらの係員にセール前二週間が必要です。30日の何時に私どもの店にいらっしゃるか教えていただければ、店一番の安値でお買い上げいただけるよう、特別にあなたのご面倒を見る職員をお付けできます。     出来るだけご都合のいいようにいたします。今後ともよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 至急! 日本語に訳して下さい!

この英文を日本語に訳して下さい! This is my most recent list of markdowns, maybe this will help to decide on great value markdowns. The far right colum is how many is have in stock. The best question would be is what are you after? A? B? C? D? What is your price point that you want to stay in? Is there a time that Tanaka can schedule to be in the store? Can he arrive at the store at 7:00AM? I can then have an employee work with him before we open at 10:00AM.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Good! It can be very pretty at night though. You should really see in person! I can show you around and show you all the best places! It is very nice to talk to you in line too.

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi......how are hope you are well.....I want to ask you something a little weird for me but..my friend needs help on this project she is doing on parenting...an she decided to do it on Japanese parenting....am wondering if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated の長文です。 お願いします!

• 日本語に訳してください

いつもこちらの回答に頼りっぱなしで申し訳ありません。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 His Mars trines your Uranus. This means your relationship with this man will always be always unique and exciting because you encourage each other to be yourselves, to be innovative and inventive, and to live to your fullest potential. You encourage each others strengths and talents in life and the ability to t take a risk in these things and in so doing to change your life a little in a positive way that can be built on. He will give you the courage or inspiration to reach out for what you want. To take your ambitions, your talents, your true desires and to go for it. To take the chance or opportunities and to carve a path out for yourself.. He inspires you to become positive, exciting. His Saturn conjuncts your Pluto. Underneath he feels a little threatened by you. You can also feel that he is often too distant. But this is a good aspect. It means if you have to, you can survive great hardship as a couple. Saturn often has to with endings, it can wreck devastation in life where the past is gone, and the future seems bleak. This can mean personal devastation, such as going through deaths or great material loss. Or it can be things like national disasters. Events that effect not only you but others around you. But Pluto is new beginnings and gives the ability and strength to rise together from the ashes of the past, when these two planets are combined in synastry it gives the couple great fortitude, and the ability to rebuild life anew. Saturn and Pluto mean that an unforeseen fate will have a hand in this relationship, or in the sudden way it eventually end. For all relationships however long they last have an ending. That fate or circumstance you have no control over will suddenly intervene in your lives.

• 【至急 英文→日本語】文章を訳して下さい。

以下文章です。 First and foremost I have to tell you that you don' bother, you can send me an email anytime... On the other hand, thank you very much for pictures are really nice. We spent nive time with, enjoying on your culture and presence, We hope to repeat it again. Could you send the picture by phone?, using for example what's up app? I send you a huge hug, remember keep in contact it's necessary to feel friendship...

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• 日本語に訳していただきたいです

maybe you will not love me anymore... It s so far....do you think you can stay without someone on your side for a long time ? うまく訳せなくて困っています>д<;

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Thank you for your email in regards to finding Superior Spider-Man covers. I am happy to assist you in searching eBay for the items you are looking for. I have included steps below on how to search through our website for specific keywords such as Superior Spider-Man. Searching for items: 1. In the top of the screen you will see a blue Search Button with a white bar to the left you can type in. 2. Type Superior Spider-Man covers into the search field. 3. Click Search 4. It will pull items up that can be shipped to your country. If nothing appears this can mean that sellers do not currently send this items to your country. I hope this information is helpful and if you have further concerns please let us know. Thank you,