• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

役立つ情報です。幸運な私。偶然にもあなたのウェブサイトを見つけました。なぜこの偶然がもっとはやく起こらなかったのか、ただただ驚きです。私はさっそくページをブックマークしましたよ。 以上、よろしいでしょうか。

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします He sent message to wrong person. 彼は間違った人にメールを送っチャッたんだね。 He could say--sorry not you--I meant my work friend etc 彼は言うことが出来たよ!ごめん。君にじゃなかった。仕事仲間に送るはずだったんだ!とかさ。。 Why he write the wrong message--how can you say whoops I didn't mean to write place and time. I mean here is a website. That is bullshit なぜ彼は間違った理由。メールで場所と時間を書いたんだろう。(ここの訳が私には難しすぎました) And why he need to say my friend is a barista? それとなぜかれは私の友達はバリスタですというの? Maybe he was thinking about you when he sent the original message おそらく、彼はあなたの事を思っていて、オリジナルのメールをしたんじゃない? Yep phony excuse うん! 口実さ

• 【和訳】おねがいします【翻訳】

こんにちは。 英語に詳しい方…ぜひ 以下の英文を翻訳して頂きたいのですが、 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 What's wrong with this place? Why did this happen to us? No answers anywhere I look Am I crazy? These things I see at night... I don't know what to think. Ever since "Charlie" disappeared and "Diane" left- I must have hit a breaking point. I still keep looking, I still hear him sometimes,that cute little laugh. But he's been gone 9 years. Why does every day have to hurt so much? -Charles

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating a great guy, “Max,” for about a year. Not too long after we met (we weren’t dating then), we started talking about family, siblings, etc. I mentioned I’d had a sister who died at a young age in a car accident. He said he’d lost a brother, “John,” the same way. It bonded us in a way, and it wasn’t long after that talk that we began dating. Over the Memorial Day weekend I went with Max to visit his family. They live in another state, and it was the first time I met them. Max’s mother was showing me some family pictures, and there were several of John. I know how hard it is for mothers to talk about their dead children, so I was as sympathetic as I could be. I mentioned my sister, and her car accident. Max’s mother looked at me kind of strangely but didn’t say much. Later I was talking to Max’s sister and again mentioned John’s death in a car accident. His sister corrected me and said it wasn’t a car accident, it was an OD. Apparently John OD’d when he was 18. This isn’t something I’d mind or find shameful. I know some addicts, and they are good people. It is the addiction that is bad. What I don’t understand is why Max lied to me. I can see lying to a stranger. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

I am trying to order on amazon. It is less expensive if I order it from Japan. That is why it is taking me so long because I do not understand the website. よろしくお願いします。

• 至急英語が合っているか教えてくださいm(__)m

遠距離の彼が大学を休学したと言うので 『どうして大学に戻らないの?どうして休学したの?』と聞きたいのですが Why don't you go back to school? why did you take a leave of absence at the first place?で大丈夫でしょうか? また、 honestly I am going to do everything that makes you happy because you make me happy.に対して 『全然私の為になってない。全然嬉しくない。逆にあなたを嫌いになってる。』は It doesn't work for me at all. I am not happy at all. I even feel like leaving you..で合っていますか?

• 自分のHPのはずなのに・・・?

こんにちは。 先程自分のホームページを開いた所、トップページが全く知らないページになっていました。 URLに間違いがないか何度も試したのですが、私の作ったトップページは見つかりません。 見た所、リンクサイト(?)のようになっていて、ページの上の方には『Why am I seeing this web site?』と記載されています。mailtoになっているのですが、怖くてメールをする事もできないでいます。 こんなこと、今までになったので何がなんだかわかりません。 一体何なのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので和訳が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい和訳を教えてください。今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1.By now, if you have found some time to go watching pics on my blog you'd see I finally graduate!The graduation ceremony took place on the 14th of July, and as you can notice from the date, today is the 4th of august! もし私に時間ができて、ブログを更新するのであらば、貴女は、私の卒業写真を見ることができます。卒業式式典は7月14日でした。そういえば、今日は、8月4日だ。 2.As I probably told you, my brother got married in October, but what I don't think I mention is that now he and his wife are waiting for a baby! I'll be auntie. たぶん貴女に話したと思いますが、10月に結婚した兄夫婦は、赤ちゃんの誕生を待っています。私は、叔母さんになります。 3.Next week I'll go to Praha and Berlin, cause my lovely boyfriend gave me as a graduation gift a wonderful holiday! 来週、卒業祝いに彼氏とプラハとベルリンに行くのを楽しみにしています。 4.I actually need some rest, I was so busy working at my research that I have to take some time to recharge ;) I have to admit that the research job fits me well, and it seems that I fit for it! I have to tell you I was working on a article and it was accepted in a international conference! D'you believe? Part of my thesis' work will be presented in a conference! And my teacher to J of course Well, that's the main reason why he proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD. I know it's not a simple kind of job, but I like it and I think that I'll give it a chance. What do you think? 私は、研究に取り組むことでとても忙しかったが、私は研究の仕事が上手に私に適していると思います。なんと私が書いた論文が国際的な会議で受け入れられました。貴女は、信じる?私が書いた論文の一部が会議で提出されます。 5.Well, that's the main reason why he proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD. I know it's not a simple kind of job, but I like it and I think that I'll give it a chance. What do you think? Here in Italy for being accepted as a PhD student means to win the place in a competition. Of course it's not for granted that I'll be able to, but who knows? J先生のもとで勉強して博士号を取得しました。私はそれが単純な仕事ではないことを知っているが、それが好きです。そしてそれは、私にチャンスを与えるであろうと思います。貴女は、どう思う?ここイタリアで、博士号を取得した学生の競争が激しいです。貴女は、卒業するには、博士号を取得することを知っていますか?