• ベストアンサー

自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 胃が痛い時は、お腹を暖めると痛みが軽くなる。 If you have a stomachache, warm up your belly and the pain will ease up. この曲は疲れた時に私を癒してくれるものです。 This tune soothes me when I'm tired. 私の場合、お腹がすくと、頭の回転が鈍くなる。  ^o^;;;   In my case, when I am hungry my brain stops working properly.

• genial
  • お礼率89% (200/224)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • akdawn
  • ベストアンサー率48% (37/77)
回答No.1

genialさんの訳でいいと思います。 以下は参考までに こんなのもあります If you have a stomachache, warming up your belly will ease the pain. This tune eases my mind when I'm tired. In my case, my brain is not functioning when I am hungry.

genial
質問者

お礼

いつも回答をして頂いて、本当にありがとうございます。<(_ _)> きれいな英文で、とても参考になりました! ( >^ο^< ) 

その他の回答 (1)

• goodo
  • ベストアンサー率44% (17/38)
回答No.2

胃が痛いときは~ は、一般的な話なので、If よりもwhenの方がよいと思います。 私の場合~の英文は、stops とproperlyを同時に使うとおかしいと思います。 下の方がかかれている文の方が、よいと思います。

genial
質問者

お礼

goodoさん はじめまして。 回答を頂きまして有難うございました! 今後とも宜しくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語添削お願いします

昨日学校でサークル登録会がありました。 There was the registration session of circle at my scool yesterday. 特にラグビー部の勧誘が疲れました。 Particularly,I was very tired due to invitation of rugby club. 学校の授業が始まりだしたが、こんなに面倒くさいとは思わなかった。 Some classes gradually began,it was a pain than I thought. 話しは変わるが、学校がしている海外留学プログラムに参加したいです。 Aside from this,I want to join Study Abroad Program offered by my school. もうすぐ、締切で小論文を提出しないといけない。 I must pass my shot essay. 小論文の書き方が分からない。 I don`t know how to write it. まぁ、頑張ろう。 Do try my best......

• ~していたら って英語で何て言いますか?

最近英語でチャットをはじめたのですが。 ~していたら と表現する場合どうすれば良いかわかりません。 例えば、 「ラーメンの話をしていたら、お腹が空いてきた」 という場合です。 When I tald about noodle, I am hungry. だとおかしいですよね。。 Whenだと過去に起こった時点のニュアンスになりそうなので。。 よろしく御願いします。

• 日記の添削をお願いします

Today, I was tired to go to some shops which were likely to sell something appropriate for packing the bag which I had sold on Yafuoku. In spite of my labor, however, I couldn’t find it. So I ended up to decide to buy it in the post office when I send the bag. It was 8 pm, and I didn’t have lunch and got hungry, so I went to my favorite Ramen shop for dinner. It was still very good despite I ate it many times. Only, I am feeling that I must cook foods myself, because I have begun Palsytem. I will do tomorrow. 英語としておかしいところやこうしたほうがより自然だというところを遠慮なく指摘してください。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

英語の添削お願いします。 アウトプットの練習に、今日の息子との会話を英語にしてみました。 もっとうまい言い回しや、文法など間違いがありましたら、よろしくお願いします。 my son; I'm home! I have just backed from Kinrin-Park by bicycle. ただいま!自転車で近隣公園までいってきたよ。 me: You kidding! Did you go such far place? Besides, there is steep slope, isn't there? Could you go up by your bicycle? うそ!あんなところまで? それにすごい坂あるでしょ? 自転車で登りきれたの? my son: No plobrem. I was putting on brake at the slope. 大丈夫だよ。ブレーキ掛けながらだったし。 me: No, No. I means when you went up. 違う違う、登るときのことよ。 my son: Oh, I got off the bicycle and go up the slope pulling it. ああ、自転車からおりて、押しながら登ったよ。 me: Anyway, you did the hard work. それにしても、がんばったねぇ。

• 添削お願いします。<(_ _*)>ぺコリ

m(_ _)m いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 辞書で引いた単語が一回で覚えられる頭脳が欲しい。 I want a brain which can remember any words when I look up in a dictionary once. I want to be clever enough to remember every word I look up in the dictionary. I want a brain which can learn any words by heart by looking up in a dictionary only once.

• 添削お願いします

問題 「今日では,作業用,ペット型,人間型など,さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されていますが,あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか。70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 回答 「I want a wondering robot to put my room in order.My room is always messy:books and magazines are piled up here and there on the floor, and papers are scattered around.I sometimes begins to straighten up my room, but soon I become tired of it.If my dream of having a tidying-up robot comes true, my room will always be in order, and I`ll be able to study in good spirits.」

• 添削お願いします

Especially, when I gave XX speech, I mostly did not raise my face up. I focused on memorizing the sentences when I practiced XXX speech. However, I was a little bit nervous that day, so I tended to look at my notecards compared to when I practiced. 「特にXXスピーチをしたとき、私はほとんど顔を上げていなかった。 XXXスピーチを練習するときは文章を暗記することに集中して練習していた。 しかし、当日は少し緊張していたため、練習したときと比べてノートカードを見ていた傾向があった」 *わかりにくいのですが…XXスピーチとXXXスピーチは別のスピーチです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

こんにちは。英作文の添削をお願いします! I have some cavities.「私は虫歯が(数本)あります。」 I intend to have brushed my teeth properly every day, though. 「きちんと毎日歯を磨いていたつもりだったんだけど・・」 I've been under medical treatment at the dental clinic. 「私は(現在も)歯医者で治療中です。」 I've gone to there once a week. 「私は週に1回そこに通っています。」 I have an appointment next Friday again. 「また来週の金曜日に予約があります。」 I had the dentist treat a wisdom tooth yesterday. 「昨日は、親不知を治療してもらいました。」 I still have a pain in there. 「まだそこが痛いです。」 I wonder when will I recover completely? 」いつになったら完治するのかな~?」 現在完了の使い方はあってますでしょうか・・?

• 英語長文の添削お願いします。

自分で余暇の過ごしかたについての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  My favorite leisure is to spend with my wife.  My leisure I spend with my wife change weather. When it’s fine, we make it a rule to go out sometimes. Since it is very tired with daily work, I would like to bask in sunlight and to reduce stress. There is the park that dog can enter in neighborhood. We have a toy poodle and go for a walk in the park with my dog. We spend to play to throw a ball with dog and play catch and eat a picnic lunch that my wife cooks early morning. If We become very sleepy, We can take a snap on the blanket or a park bench. Also, When it rains, as we can’t go out, we spend to watch movie on DVD. Because both me and my wife like American culture, we always watch Western movie. When we watch Western movie, we always watch not due into Japanese but English conversation with English title. Consequently, We can learn English with watching Western movie.  In this way, I spend with my wife at leisure. Because I can spend the special loved woman, I’m soothed the soul at leisure.

• いろんな質問です

1 Aren’t you hungry? おなかすいてない? 2 I am tired from walking.  歩き疲れた 3 He is absent from school. 彼は学校を欠席している 4 It is easy to say. 言うのは簡単だ 1 Are you hungry?とどうニュアンスが違うのですか?会話だとどちらが自然ですか? 2と3はformの使い方を教えてください 4 何故toなのか教えてください よろしくお願いします