学校でのサークル登録会と留学プログラムに参加したい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨日、学校で行われたサークル登録会に参加しました。特にラグビー部の勧誘が疲れました。学校の授業が始まりだしたが、こんなに面倒くさいとは思わなかったと感じました。
  • また、学校が開催している海外留学プログラムに参加したいと思っています。締切が迫っている小論文の提出もあり、書き方が分からず困っています。
  • 頑張って取り組むつもりです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語添削お願いします

昨日学校でサークル登録会がありました。 There was the registration session of circle at my scool yesterday. 特にラグビー部の勧誘が疲れました。 Particularly,I was very tired due to invitation of rugby club. 学校の授業が始まりだしたが、こんなに面倒くさいとは思わなかった。 Some classes gradually began,it was a pain than I thought. 話しは変わるが、学校がしている海外留学プログラムに参加したいです。 Aside from this,I want to join Study Abroad Program offered by my school. もうすぐ、締切で小論文を提出しないといけない。 I must pass my shot essay. 小論文の書き方が分からない。 I don`t know how to write it. まぁ、頑張ろう。 Do try my best......

noname#181900
noname#181900
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. Yesterday was a registration day for clubs at school. 2. Particularly recruiting for the rugby club was tiring. 3. Classes started and they were more painful than I thought. 4. Aside from this, I want to join Study Abroad Program offered by my school. 5. I have to write a short essay before a dealine which is coming up soon. 6. I do not know how to write it.

関連するQ&A

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 音楽のジャンルにはこだわりません。自分が良いと思える音楽が私の好きな音楽になります。 それがjazzであっても、bossa novaであっても。 1, I have no particular liking to a certain music genre. Any muist that sounds good to me is my favorite, be it jazz or bossa nova.         2, It doesn't matter what kinds of music it is. My favorite music is what I can think it good. Jazz, bossa nova and any kinds of music will do as long as I can think it good. 以前はよく音楽を聞いていたが、だんだんに音楽を聴かないようになってしまっています。 I used to listen to the music, but I don't gradually do it.

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

10年後の自分を想像して10年前をふりかえる架空の話なんですが よかったら間違った言い回しや文法、おすすめの言葉などを 添削とともに指摘していただければ嬉しいです。 よろしくおねがいします。  It has been about 14 years now since I belonged to the group of Aboriginal people in Australia. I am now 35 years old. Looking back, I had specialized in Ethnology at university, because I was very interested in ethnological Art. I decided to broaden my outlook on life by traveling abroad, when I was 20 years old. Australia which I focused on was my first place for my investigation. There was an area called ‘aboriginal land’ which general people can’t enter without permission but I was allowed to enter it. I got to communicate with aboriginal people and gradually, they regarded me as a member of their family. At the time, I wouldn’t go back to Japan, so I naturally accepted their words that I originally belonged to here. Now, I have forgotten Japanese and I’m sure that I’m not Japanese any more. That’s my whole life so far, but I believe that I was able to find what I really wanted to do and how to enjoy the life.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 添削してください。(日本語から英語に)お願いします。

【なんとなく英語で書きたい気分.部屋が汚かったので計画したとおり掃除をした.冷や汗をかいた.母が部屋に入ってきたとき,幾つかの財布の整理をしてた.中学校の時私は友達にコンドームを1つもらったことがあり財布の中に入れてたままにして部屋になおしてあった.それをすっかり忘れていて[何か入ってるわぁ]と思い,その財布の中身を出したらコンドームがでてきて焦った.母に見られてないかな~すごい恥ずかしかった.片付け中にカナダの思い出がでてきて懐かしく感じた.友達からの手紙に笑った.「今度家に遊びにいかしてね!え?いいの?やった~!!」と書いてあった.私の片付けは終わらなかったがやっと途中まで終わった.今日は暇.昨日何人かにメールを送ったのに返事がこない.みんな忙しいのか?そうか私は嫌われているのか?彼氏にメール送ったのに彼氏からも返事来ない.わ~ん!あっ!カナダに留学中の友達に手紙を書いた.ちゃんと届いたらいいな!】【i have a kind of feeling that writting inEnglish.my room was messy, so i cleaned up my room as my yesterday plan.today i was in a cold weat.when my mother came in to my room,i was tidy upsome wallets.when i was junior high school, i had gotten a condom from friend and i put it in my wallet and leave in this in my room.now i didn't remember this things.at the moment i thought "there is something in the wallet"and took out something,it was a condom.(?)then,i was still cleaning up my room, i found the memories of canada(?).i was laughed by a friend's letter.it was written like this"can i go to your house next day? oh really? is it ok? (?)"あと書きたいんですが字数が・・・

• 英語の添削

英語(英文)の添削 学校の授業で書いてきてくださいといわれて書いたものです。 どこかおかしい所や、他の表現に変えた方が良いところがあれば教えてください。 自分のお気に入りの場所の紹介文です。 I know there are many parks in Aichi. One of my favorite places is a park called Tsutsujinosato. The park was complicated in 1992. I was surprised that the year is the same as my birth year. The park is located by windmills. There are a lot of trees around the park, so the atomosphere is quite and peaceful. We can be relaxed. The park is famous for a long slide of strange shape. Itlooks like a big snake. It makes the place funny. An open space in the park that I often play baseball with my friends is very large. A steam locomotive has long stopped n the park but it took off too many years ago. Now, Nakagawa city keep it and we can enjoy riding on it. In spring, the park is filled with a lot of flowers of azalea. It is very beautiful. We can feel its sweet smell. Therefore, I recomend to visit in April. There are a lot of happy points in Tsutsujinosato. It is the best place for me to play. 自分が気になるところは、文頭に多少The parkが多いことです。他は自分の今の力ではどうしようもなくて・・・ 指摘して下さる方がいれば本当に助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をしてください。

空想上の話ですが、英作文をしてみたので間違いや、 より良い語彙などがあったらアドバイスお願いします。  It has been about 14 years now since I belonged to the group of Aboridinal people in Australia. At present, I am 35 years old. Looking back, I had specialized in Ethnology at university, because I was very interested in ethnological Art. I decided to broaden my outlook on life by traveling abroad, when I was 20 years old. Australia where I focused on was my first place for my investigation. There was an area called ‘aboridinal land’ where general people can’t interfere without permission but fortunately I could go there. I could communicate with aboridinal people and gradually, they regarded me as their family. At the time, I wouldn’t go back to Japan, so I naturally accepted their words as I originally came from here. Now, I had forgot Japanese and I’m sure that I’m not Japanese any more. That’s my whole life so far, but I believe that I could find what I really wanted to do and how to enjoy the life.

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 英語の添削、お願いします。

Various kinds of business thinking how we do and get successful. 多くのビジネスはどのようにすれば成功できるか考えている。 to importance of to experience many things たくさん経験する大切さ We should to experience many things to success わたし達は成功するためにたくさん経験を積む(経験する)べきだ。 I was mumber in the basketball club when I was junior high school student, but I wanted to be basketball player. 中学生のころ、バスケ部に所属していたが、バスケット選手になりたいわけではなかった。 I could learn someting such as relationship of trust with fellow and the mind of don't give up finally. 私は、仲間との信頼関係や最後まであきらめない心などを学べた。 Even if it is not relevent directly for my dream but it became very important experience for my life. たとえ、それが直接私の夢に関係なかったとしても、わたしの人生にとってはとても大切な経験になった 間違っているところや、アドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語添削お願いします。

【依頼内容】英訳と添削をお願い致します。 久しぶりに英訳に挑戦したんですが、あまり自信がありません。 何かアドバイスをもらえるとうれしいです。 辛口なのは辞めてください。 <日本語訳> 先週の火曜日に私は清水寺に行った。 寺の周辺は学生の観光客でいっぱいだった。 私は本堂から見える景色を何枚も写真を撮った。 清水寺から見える景色はとてもきれいなものだった。 まだ紅葉は残っていた。 私は仕事を得るために何度も手を合わせ、お守りも購入した。 今年は厄年なので来年よい年でありたい。 帰りはお土産に八橋を買いました。 <English> Last Tuesday, I went to the Kiyomizu temple . It was full of tourist of high school students for sightseeing around there. I took some pictures of scene from the main hall. It was beautiful!! The autumn color of leaves were still remaining. I prayed for getting job many times, and bought a good-luck charm. I hope to be a happy life next year this is because it was unlucky this year for me. Finally, I bought a famous Kyoto style sweet “Yatuhashi” for my families.

• 添削お願いします。

I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. (厳しい部活で、休みもほとんどなく半分以上が辞めてしまいました) but I finished a club activity.  And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. 長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。