• ベストアンサー

英文の一文ですが、この訳であってるでしょうか?

I was just wondering when exactly my item will reach it's destination if a date is available. 「ちょっと気になったんですが、もし可能なら私のアイテムが宛先にいつ届くのか正確な日付を知りたい」 この訳であっているでしょうか? ebayで発送した買い手からの問い合わせです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

it's でなく,its でしょうね。 if a date is available は「日付まで得られるなら→わかるなら,教えていただけるのなら」 意味的には wonder で「知りたい」ということですが, 単なる I wonder だと他人事,ぶっきらぼうなのに対して, 進行形,さらに,過去にすることで 「教えていただけるとありがたいのですが」というていねいな表現になります。

takesis321
質問者

お礼

過去進行形だとていねいな表現になるのですね。 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

それでいいと思います。 if a date is available は、「もし日付が分かるものなら、正確なところを知りたい」 ということでしょう。

takesis321
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を訳してください!(多いです;)

この英文を訳してください!(多いです;) A "I'll need a change of clothes." B "I've already messengered your outfit over to the shoot." Bの言ったことがよくわかりません。 "We know everone in publishing" "My girls will leave for their grandmother's at 4."←このgrandmother'sってどういう意味でしょうか? "I was wondering if you could make impossible possible, if it's at all possible?"←at all possibleがよくわかりません。。

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.

• 英文教えてください!

昨日ebayから1つのアイテムを落札しました。早速セラーにメールを送ったのですが、こように返事が届きました。 Hi and thank you for bidding on my item! (中間)商品の合計金額 Your package will be shipped upon payment. Please,provide me with the shipping address. Respond to this question Responses in My Messages will not include your email address. 最後の文のPlease,provide me with the shipping address. Respond to this question Responses in My Messages will not include your email address. とゆう文が分からないのですが、英文が分かる方がおりましたら 教えてください! また、このセラーにメールを送った際に、 私は他に4日後に終わるあなたの2つのアイテムの入札も考えています。 もしもアイテムを落札できたら、まとめて送ってほしいので、 出荷について待ってもらえませんか?と書いたのですが、 この英文からして通じていると思いますか? もしも、通じてなさそうな場合、どうように英文にしたらよいでしょうか? 教えてください!よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

One of my students, whom we will call Daigo, told me that when he was first invited to a party in Ve nezuela, he arrived a little before the hour and walked around the block several times before pushing the door bell exactly on the hour. No one, not even the hostess, was there. It was not until two to three hours later that everyone else appeared, and all apparently within a 20- to 30-minute period. 日本語訳 私の学生の一人、ここではダイゴと呼ぶことにしますが、彼は、ベネズエラで初めてパーティーに招待されたとき、約束の時間よりも少し早く着いて数度その辺りを歩いてから時間丁度に呼び鈴を鳴らしたと語りました。誰も、招いた家の妻でさえ、そこにいなかったのです。他の出席者全員が現れたのは2~3時間あとで、明らかに、20~30分の間に皆来たのです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールがきましたがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 sorry I was out of the office on emergency I will email you in a couple of hours, the shipment was held for one more item we will receive today.

• この文の訳を教えてください。

"Nonsense," I told her. " He's a fine, happy boy and you know it." "But she is an expert in child care," Carolyn protested. "She must know." "Even experts can be wrong," I said. I told her of an incident that had happened to an editor I know. One cold morning a warning light in her car came on. She quickly stopped at a service station. "Don't worry about it," the mechanic who checked her car told her. "The light will go off as soon as the car gets warmed up." She knew the car, and knew the warning light had never lit up on any other cold morning——but the expert had said it was OK, so she drove on. It turned out that the radiator was frozen; she almost ruined the car. "I learned my lesson," she told me. "I should have paid attention to my own sense of the situation instead of listening to someone who was supposed to know." "And that's what you're doing with your son," I said to Carolyn. I was scolding her, but I was sympathetic too. The world has become so complicated that we're no longer sure of our ability to understand and deal with it. But common sense is as useful now as it ever was. No amount of expert knowledge can take the place of an intimate understanding of a person or a situation. At times you just have to trust your own judgment. It almost cost me my life to learn that. I was reading a book one day, scratching the back of my head, When I noticed that, in one particular spot, the scratching echoed inside my head. I rushed off to my doctor. "So think you've got a hole in your head?" He joked. "It's nothing——just a nerve." Two years later, and after seeing four doctors, I was still being told it was nothing. To the fifth doctor, I said almost in despair, "But I live in this body. I know something's different." "If you don't believe me, I'll take an X-ray and prove it to you," he said. Well, there it was, of course, a tumor as big as a golf ball. After the operation, a doctor stopped by my bed. "It's a good thing you're so smart," he said. "Most patients die of these tumors because we don't know they're there until it is too late." I'm really not so smart. I believe experts too easily. I shouldn't have listened to those first four doctors. It's hard to question opinions given with absolute certainty. Experts always sound so sure of themselves . この文の訳をお願いします!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 i was just about to buy the item and when i am about to commit to buy its giving me the 21.95 shipping only option is there something wrong or a way to change that please let me know the auction is about to end and ill problably will not have the chance to buy it :(

• 訳なのですが、

メルともからの文なのですが、東京と新潟の距離をきかれているのと、近々中国へいくということはわかりますがそれ以外どのような感じでいっているのかがわかりません。そしてこの人は中国からもどってくるのが9月の7日だからかえってきたら会える?ときいてるんですよね? 自分なりにやりましたが完璧にわかりません。訳とアドバイスどうか宜しくお願いします。 How far is Tokyo from Nigata? I know you are thinking that I must be crazy to ask you to come up there. I don't want you to come all up here; I was just wondering how far is it! I should be back on the 7rd of September. Question, when I get back, I suppose to leave again pretty soon to go to China. I was wondering do you want to meet before I go to China, or do you want to meet me when I come back? I do have a lot more questions to ask, but I can only ask them if you will only reply to my email

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳お願いします。 An old man died and left son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course, when that happened, all his friends left him. When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles. `My money has finished and my friends have gone, `said the young man. `What will happen to me now?` `don't worry, young man, `answered Nasreddin. `Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel much happier.`

• ebay英語の質問です。

ebayで商品を発送した旨、落札者にお知らせしたところ、 以下の質問がきました。 i got one question, how will i know when the item has arrived and is ready to be picked up? 日本語訳のご教授をお願いいたします。