購入手続きに問題が発生しています!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayの出品商品に関して質問があります
  • 購入手続きをする際に、21.95ドルの送料のみのオプションが表示されています
  • 問題があるのか、それとも変更する方法があるのか教えてください。オークションが終了する前に購入する機会がなくなる可能性があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 i was just about to buy the item and when i am about to commit to buy its giving me the 21.95 shipping only option is there something wrong or a way to change that please let me know the auction is about to end and ill problably will not have the chance to buy it :(

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

オークションの知識がない+訳に自信がないので、区切りとちょい訳だけ。。 i was just about to buy the item ,and when i am about to commit to buy, it is giving me the 21.95 shipping only option. Is there something wrong or a way to change that? Please let me know. The auction is about to end, and I problably will not have the chance to buy it :( 私はその商品を買おうとしましたが、いざ買おうとすると、21.95shopping only optionと出てきてしまいます。何か悪いところとか、直す方法とかがあるんでしょうか?教えてください。オークションはもう終わりそうで、多分私がそれを買う機会はもうないでしょう。 21.95 shopping only optionって何ですか? わーごめんなさい!!

japanimation
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。おかげで問題を解決することができました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

Ok now i know why i can not buy the bag useing my Bill Me Later it said bill me later is not availabl for this purchase and that is the only way i can buy the bag sorry about that its not on me there is nothing i can do about that. よろしくお願いします

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文を翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

I would love too its my dream to go there i wanna live there. And i bet saga is beautiful isnt it by the ocean?

• 英文のメールですがわかりません。

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからない

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの商品購入について返答が着ました。よくわかりません、翻訳お願いします。 oh sorry but i only wanted to buy it because of the price. i could afford it. if its 90$ i wont be able to afford it

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I could post out about next Thursday I need to complete a few orders if ok let me know, I hope you understand about international shipping costs the heavier the package the more expensive it cost us.

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Sorry for not writing you. I was at risk of going to hospital, now i go for another check up. I hope i'll be okey... in short i have acetone breath from my belly... and that means something is very very wrong with my organism.. i have to take a diet.. if that acetone breath not go away than its ver horribly bad.. it can be diabetes .. or kidneys problems... it just my breath smell now... have to take a diet and wait what happens next. if acetone breath go away and dont come back im okey. but if not... there is a possability of ery horrible things for me diet, milk, tea and use 2-3 spoons of sugar. now that acetone breath is gone. now waiting what happens next. but ... i always look after my self... why did this happened to me... i get real diagnosis.. now just wait and see what happen after diet .. if dont get better than its seryous i just prefer to fight sicknnes my self.. medicine harms liver and other organs.. so if one medicine treats - other hurts i'll be okey i'm not afraid of dieing or anything... had many hard times... so this don't scare me... just makes me more and more angry. i feel no happynes any more. other people drink smoke and don't get this problems.. i always get problems always have to torture my self.. always be afraid of something i'm tired of this life you just don't understand.. i hate my life... i cant drink i cant smoke, i cant find a job, i have no money, no car i have nothing and you are very far away... how should i feel??? .. ;( no one askes me what wrong with me... never... its hard to take this.. alone! i have too many problems and now this health risk started... so whats next??? what else should go wrong for me? why life is so cruel to me.. what did i do wrong.. damn it

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品中の商品に対しての質問ですが、キズがあるかどうかの内容だと思いますが自信がありませんどなたか分かる方、正確な翻訳をお願いします。 Hi i m very interesting on this figures i m a serius collector and i want to know the exact condition of this used item, tell me is the armor in mind condition with none scratches or any damage or decolor variant for ageing or light condition. is complete with instructions, there is a missing part any part, the box is in good condition or look old too. I m from ecuador and i see you ship here to so if i like what you tell me about your figures, we will do bussiness toguether.