• 英文の訳詞をお願いします。
  • 訳文の意味が分かりません。
  • 最後の文章の彼は誰ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

最後の文章の heはまえのほうででてくる man(男性) です。 歌詞のいみは わたしのさがしいるのはこんなひと まじめで、自信にあふれ、人生でもとめているものを知っている この後の人生を共にあゆむひとをさがしているの さがしているのは素朴で、でもまじめで、尊重される家族観のもちぬしで そのひとが人生においてもっとも大切にするものは、妻と子供と家族であってほしい したがって、彼は、私がさがしている理想のひとで、歌っているのは未婚の女性ということになるでしょう

trewyuiot
質問者

補足

この意味もどうか教えてください More on the site when I saw you , you 'reinterested me . In his spare time,I like to relaxat home or  go on nature , on the bank of the river or lake .

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ある英文(間接疑問文?)が文法的に理解できません.

ある英語の教材に, I was wondering when would be a good time to meet with CEO Nakano,and the rest of the board. とい文章があります. when以降が間接疑問文なら,would be が最後に来て, I was wondering when a good time to meet with CEO Nakano,and the rest of the board would be. となるでしょうし,直接疑問文なら(そんな事はないとは思いますが)beが後ろに来て, I was wondering when would a good time to meet with CEO Nakano,and the rest of the board be. となるはずです. whenもwhatのように主格になれる疑問詞なのでしょうか? それとも主部が長すぎるので倒置のような形なのでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 内容的にまだ続いてる感じだと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Yet he had a fairly happy family life and childhood. Background and family history are important to him. He may have had a strong attachment or respect for his father, who was affluent and a sense of family pride. He may have missed out on parental love in his childhood. He would have grown reserved and cautious. May have had some health weakness or weakens of constitution. His interest would have centered on the family. He wanted to shine out. Make his family proud of him, and he would have helped other family members out and taken an interest in their lives and affairs.

• TOEFL SPEAKING 文法添削願います

以下お題で文章作りました、文法添削頂けると助かります If you could travel back in time to meet a loved one, what person would you like to meet and why? Include specific examples and details in your explanation. If I could travel back in time, I would like to meet my great grandfather who died when I was very young. The main reason I would like to talk to him about his interesting life. He was a city mayor. At that time, the city was not adequately-resourced health service. For improving medical care system, he made a great effort to make hospital complex. Additionally, he loved his family. Since he was very busy, he could not meet his children, so, he called to them from his office, writes a letter, and recorded his voice to let them read a picture book. I would like to talk to him about love and serve people.

• 英文を訳し、( )の中に入る言葉を答えてください。

(1)の中に入る適切な言葉 (1)Including (2)Being included (3)Having been included (4)Included I used to hide my lunch so no one would see the bag or read the napkin, but that didn't last long. One of my friends saw the napkin one day, grabbed it, and passed it around the lunch room. My face burned with embarrassment. But to my astonishment, the next day all of my friends were waiting to see the napkin. From the way they acted, I think they all wished they had someone who would show them that kind of love. I was so proud to have him as my father. Throughout the rest of my high school years, I received those napkins, and I still have most of them. And still it didn`t end. When I left home for college, I thought the messages would stop. I thought the messages would stop. But my friends and I were glad that his gestures continued. I began getting letters almost every Friday. ( 1 ) along with the letters were usually drawings of our cat and dog, stick figures of him and Mom. He continued to include his mountain scene and the heart label. The mail was delivered every day right before lunch, so I'd have his letters with me when I went to the cafeteria. I realized it was useless to hide them because my roommate was a high school friend who knew about his napkins. Soon it became a Friday afternoon practice. I would read the letters, and the drawings would be passed around. It was during this time that Dad became stricken with cancer. When the letters didn't come on Friday, I knew that he had been sick and wasn't able to write. If he missed his Friday delivery, the letters would usually come a day or two later. But they always came. My friends used to call him "Coolest Dad in the Universe." One day they sent him a card awarding him that title, signed by all of them. I believe my dad taught all of us about a father`s love. I wouldn't be surprised if my friends started sending napkins to their children. He left an impression that would stay with us and inspire us to give our own children such a clear expression of our love.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 身内についての説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 n the previous two readings I told you of your future partners Mother and then his Father In this reading to complete the picture I will tell you something of the rest of his family. His siblings or other close relatives. It is the parents who always show most distinctly and clearly, because their influence on your partners early fate and background in generally the stronger, but some details about the rest of the family do show. The reason I only reveal his background step by step, when it is there to be found, is simply that while to you it may just be one paragraph that is quickly read, it takes a long time to detangle his family relationships from the web of fate in your chart. so there is only enough time to include a fragment in each reading, if we are to allow room for other important things.

• 英文について

Most people watch television every day in my country. They watch television morning before go to school or company. And they watch television and eat dinner. Most family has television and watch every day. I, too, am one of those who them.  (私もそのうちの一人だ。) I agree with this idea television has destroyed communication among friends and family. 英文でなにか指摘があれば教えてください。 あと、エッセイなど書くときのアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• Marriage vows

Marriage vows キリスト教の結婚式も最近は宗派を問わず、 誓いの言葉を自分達で考える事が流行の様です。 私(女性)も司祭に作る様に言われ、作ってみたのですが、いかがでしょうか。 私たちは3年間つき合って結婚に至りました。 ○○(相手の名前), For so long, I wondered if I would ever find my prince, my soul mate. Then three years ago, I found everything that I'd been looking for my whole life. And now here we are with our future before us. And I only want to spend the rest of my life with you. よろしくご教授ください。

• 次の英文がしっくりきません。

以下の英文がなんだかよくわかりません。 "This is what I would like to do the rest of my life." 意味は、なんとなく、 "これが私の人生の残りにやりたいことだ。" であるような気がするのですが、この"do the rest of my life" という部分がしっくりしません。 "do"を辞書で引いてみると他動詞の意味で"もたらす、与える"という意味があるとのことでしたが、上記の英文の"do"は、"もたらす、与える"という意味でよいのでしょうか? そうだとすると、もう1つ、疑問が出てきます。 "もたらす、与える"なら、"give""bring"などが思いつくのですが、 "do"はどのようなときに使うのでしょうか? この文で"do"の代わりに"give"を使うのは間違いですか? (bringは同じ"もたらす"という意味でも自分の方にやってくる、というイメージなのでこの文では不適切なような気がしますが・・・)

• 英文を和訳して下さい

They say all good things comes to an end... a week was definitely way too short but im glad she got to meet my friends and family down here and got to experience life from my perspective. See you in April

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am not up to sleepless nights and running after a child. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2016/10/dear_prudence_my_boyfriend_won_t_let_me_meet_his_new_female_friend.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 和訳をよろしくお願いします