• ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方お願いします。

先日、英語でメッセージのやりとりをしていてこのようなメッセージがきました。 I don't feel sure with you now. よく理解が出来ず、もう一度聞き直したところ I feel I am not safe with you because you have thought break up.とかえってきました。 私自身、英語が得意な訳でもなく、彼も英語が母国語でないのでどのように理解してよいのかわからず困っています。どなたか助けて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

★I don't feel sure with you now. sureはsecureと似た意味に使っています。 今は、あなたといても安心感がないーーという意味です。 ★I feel I am not safe with you because you have thought break あなたといても安心だと感じない、というのも、あなたは別れることを考えてきたのだから。 自分たちが別れることを考えているような相手では、安心してつき合えないみたいなことだと思います。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

助けていただき本当にありがとうございました。 感謝しています。 またひとつ勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  I don't feel sure with you now.     今のところ、あなたとは確かに感じない。 2。I feel I am not safe with you because you have thought break up.    あなたは(私と)縁を切ることを考えたので、あなたと安全だと思わない。     一応直訳しておきました。お互いの立場が確かな基礎の上にあるような気がしない、と言う意味でしょう。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

助けていただきありがとうございました。 本当に感謝しています。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 英語の得意な方訳していただけませんか!!

英語がまったくできない為訳せません・・・助けてください。 1.Think dangerously act safely. 2.I agree with those who don't. 3.Honesty isn't the truth. 4.Defend mental territory. 5.I thought of you the whole time. 6.Boredom destroys. 7.Share almost everything. 8.Some decisions are yours.

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

翻訳サイトを使ったんですが上手くいきませんでした。 かっこよく訳して下さい。 I can tell that you've never been true to me, I can smell that you're acting so fearfully, I can hear that you' re hoping I want to hear, I can feel the alarm above ringing in me, I can touch as I know you don't feel a thing, I can pray, but I know you commit a sin, I can sense now it all become clear to see, You're no good, and you mean no good, treacherously.

• 英語合っていますか?

英語合っていますか? 『あなたと友達になれて嬉しい。 自分から人にチャットしたことなくて諦めたんだけど、 実はあなたからチャットが来る1日前に 検索の所にあなたが出て来て チャットしようかしないか迷ってたの(笑)』 I'm glad to be friend with you, I thought don't send messages because I've never sent messages to people. Actually a day earlier when I got a message from you, I saw you search place I was mind that send messages or not lol

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• 英語の得意な方!お願いいたします…>_<…

英語の得意な方!お願いいたします…>_<… 沈黙になりそう。または、話が弾まなそう。を英語で言うとなんでしょうか? 彼女は彼と話す時、沈黙になりそうで気まずいって言ってたんだ。 She said she feel awkward when she talked with him, because the conversation wouldn't work or heat. で良いのでしょうか??

• 英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

英語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_ Hehehe because you are so cute :3 I don’t know how I would be able to ask for the silly things I want in real life (at last!)(at last!)(at last!)に、 (大丈夫だよ。それらをしたいとき はいつでも言って。いきなりでも強引にでも私にさせてもいいし。 恥ずかしがらないで。私はあなたの物だから あなたがしたいときはいつでも、 あなたが言うことは全て従うよ。)と言いたいです。 ()を英語に翻訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語の得意な方教えて下さい!

母国に帰ってしまった英語の先生にメールを送りたいのですが、先生に今でも日本語の勉強を続けているのか聞きたい場合、 「Do you still keep studying japanese?」か「Are you still studying japanese even now?」どちらの表現が正しいのでしょうか? この2つの文はどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? またこれ以外にもっと適切な表現があれば教えていただきたいです! 宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳

詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳 お願いいたします。 Oh They tell me That in to each life Some rain has sure gatta fall They tell me He that every body Has sure nuff cried some time It know if some rain If some rain has gat fall Oh every body And I've had enough rain in my life And I'm sure glad like that I've got a little love around me To keep the rain off mine And I believe this And I believe because On the other night Tell lay sleeping I keep I held you I held you in my arms But when I woke up And found out I was mistaken You know that I,hung my Hung my he head and cried You are my sunshin You sure make me happy baby Oh when the sky'a are agray And you'll never know How much I need you I don't wont to take my sunshine You told me once you did that you really love me And no one else could ever come between But now you're thinking about leaving me For another Leaving if you do you know you're gonna shatter Everyone my dream Becouse baby! you're my sunshain You sure make me good and happy Oh when the sky's are agrey And you never know how much I need you I don't wan't to take my Baby don't take my You promise me that you never leave me You are gona might good light Don't never take it away

• 英語の得意な方、訳してください。

あるサイトでイラストを投稿しているのですが、英語でメッセージが送られてきました。英語が得意ではないので、所々訳せません。 英語が堪能な方、以下の文を訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 Err my request was if you paint me , you know, my profile picture, if you can that's all right, you are prob an artist so you don't have much time.