• ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方!お願いいたします…>_<…

英語の得意な方!お願いいたします…>_<… 沈黙になりそう。または、話が弾まなそう。を英語で言うとなんでしょうか? 彼女は彼と話す時、沈黙になりそうで気まずいって言ってたんだ。 She said she feel awkward when she talked with him, because the conversation wouldn't work or heat. で良いのでしょうか??

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。沈黙になりそう。  (I'm afraid) it is going to end up in silence. 2。話が弾まなそう。  That isn't what many will talk about. 3. 彼女は彼と話す時、沈黙になりそうで気まずいって言ってたんだ。   She said she feel awkward when she talked with him, because the conversation wouldn't work or heat. で良いのでしょうか?? はい、feel を felt(時の一致)に変え、work or heat の代わりに contilue とか keep going などをお使いになるとといいと思います。 4。 She is afraid their comversation will soon hit a wall.  「彼女は彼らの会話がすぐ壁に突き当たるんじゃないかと心配している」とも。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=hit+a+wall

norikoppe
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございます!大変助かりました(^ ^)ちょくちょく質問をさせて頂いておりますので、またお時間がありましたら、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします…>_<…

関連するQ&A

• 英語の得意な方お願いします。

先日、英語でメッセージのやりとりをしていてこのようなメッセージがきました。 I don't feel sure with you now. よく理解が出来ず、もう一度聞き直したところ I feel I am not safe with you because you have thought break up.とかえってきました。 私自身、英語が得意な訳でもなく、彼も英語が母国語でないのでどのように理解してよいのかわからず困っています。どなたか助けて下さい。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!4

At the UN,Ogata worked for refugees. She did this not because she felt sorry for them. She did this because she believe that every person has basic human rights. She believes in the dignity of every person. Let's think about the words she has said about the human rights of children. All the children in the word have the same basic human rights. They have the right to live with their families,the right to go to school in peace,and the right to grow up in safety.

• 至急お願いします!!英語にしてください。

i said it because I need feel you, love growns when couple cans feel between them. this is very hard, and barrier language just make this harder よろしくお願いいたします!!

• 英語やくしてください

my husband is very gentle,kind and intelligent man.we are considerate to each other.i feel calm when I'm with him. my bf. he is all curiosty. he said you inspire my lifestyle. because we need motivation i am an artist and he is journalist こちらの2文は先翻訳頼んだ人より相当のろけていると 感じますが、どうなんでしょ。 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

• 話法の問題が解けません。

話法の問題が解けません。 1. She said to him, "Please help me with her homework." She ( ) him ( ) help her with her homework. 2.She said to me, "Do you remember me?" She ( ) me ( ) I remembered her. 3. She said to him, "What do you mean?" She ( ) him ( ) ( ) ( ). 4. She said to him, "Let's talk about it." She ( ) to him that ( ) ( ) talk about it. 5. She said, "How happy I am!" She said with joy that she was ( ) happy. 6.He said, "May God help me!" He ( ) that God ( ) help him. 7. Yesterday she said to me, "I'll see you tomorrow". Yesterday she told me that she would see me ( ).

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語で「彼または彼女がなんとなく苦手」

何か理由があって嫌い、というわけではないのですが、一緒にいると とても居心地が悪い人がいて、「なんか彼(または彼女)って苦手 なんだよねー」と軽い感じで言いたいのです。 自分で考えたのは、 - I feel unconfortable when I'm with him/her. - I find it hard to get along with him/her. とかぐらいです。 生理的になんか苦手、というか、一緒にいるのが辛い・・・という ニュアンスをあまりネガティブじゃないかんじで表現したいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語圏の国の人からのメール・・・・

こんにちは。 今デートしているアメリカ人の彼からこんなメールが来たのですが、どのような意味ですか? 彼は、彼と私の写真やデートしていることを彼のベストフレンドに話した、と言う状況らしいんですが・・・ We talked about you, and I showed him some of our pictures. He is jealous of me, because I get to be with you. I don't blame him. haha "get to be with"これってどう訳すのですか?一緒に夜を過ごしたことをその彼のベストフレンドが羨ましがってるってことですか? 英語圏の方とのメール交換に慣れていらっしゃる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な人お願いします!!!

私は英語が苦手で、すごく困っています。もしよろしかったら英語が得意な人がいらっしゃったら英文を訳していただけないでしょうか? On September 26, 1960, Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy went on television and radio to discuss the issues of the presidential campaign. Nixon, who had recently gotten out of the hospital, looked sick, and he sweated under the hot lights of the television studio. Kennedy was young, tanned, and handsome. Afterwards, reseachers asked who had won the debate. Radio listeners said Nixon. Television viewers said Kennedty. Bruce DuMont,presidet of the Museum of Broadcast Communicaions, says,‘On that date, politics and television changed forever. After that debate, it wasn't just what you said in a campaign that was important, but how you looked when you said it.' Since 1960,the television debtes have happened every year. In 1992, George Bush,Sr., debareed against Bill Clinton. Bush hated the debates. Several times, while Clinton was talking, Bush looked at his watch. He didn't think anyone would see him, but the cameras caught him. It looked bad. And it looked worse when Al Gore, Clinton's Vice President, kept using the phrase ‘It's time for them [the Republican government] to go.' In reallywas time to go. He lost the election. Politicians Know the fastest way to reach the public is through television, so they spend millions on TV commercials. In some cases, the commercials criticize the opponent. When actor Ronald Reagan was trying to become governor of California, his opponent made a commercial staring Gene Kelly, another actor. In the commercial, Kelly said, ‘In movies, I played a gambler, a baseball player, and I could play a governor, but you wouldn't really want an actor to be a governor, would you?' The media uses politicians to get stories, and the politicians use the media to get publicity. And the political parties control everything. Evry time we see a politicians use the media to get publicity. And the political parties control everything. Every time we see a politician kissing a baby or visiting a factory, the party has organized it and invited the media. But how important is the media war? In 2004, John Kerry won the debates with George W. Bush. Kerry was relaxed, confident, and clear, while Bush looked nervous. But we all know won election.

• 英語の置き換え問題。

分からなくて困っています。 分かる方教えてください。 次の文がほぼ同じ意味になるよう( )内に適切な一語をいれなさい。 (1)The stream was so narrow that he could jump across it. →The stream was narrow ( ) ( ) him ( ) jump across. (2)It is said that she robbed him of his wallet. →She is said ( ) ( ) ( ) him of his wallet. (3)It is danjerous forchildren to play with lighters. →Lighters are ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) . 意味も付けて頂けると嬉しいです!!