• ベストアンサー

この翻訳の仕方が分かりません。

分解してまず訳してみました。 For a lot of developers, putting games on iOS and mobile feels like a lottery, and that's a real unstable feeling that's hard for developers. 多くの開発者のために iOSにゲームを配信する事 モバイルは運次第に感じる。 そして、それは本当に崩れそうだ。 開発者には非常に厳しいものだ。 上記の文の構成、何が何に掛かっているのか分かりません。 詳しく教えて頂けないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

多くの開発者にとって、iOSやモバイルにゲームを配信することは賭けのようなものだ。それは不安定感をもたらし、開発者を苦しめることになる。

worker_fairy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!理解出来ました!

関連するQ&A

• feed??

As the market for video games accelerates into a multibillion dollar industry, the need for developers to feed games to the marketplace has grown. この文章feedの訳ってどうなりますか? 普段ですと、全然違う意味になっちゃいますよね? ビデオゲーム市場が数十億産業へと急発展するにつれて、(the need for developers to feed games) のゲーム市場は成長した。って感じだと思いますが ( )の部分の中がよく訳せません。 誰か意見ください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Like any band that's stood the test of time and made music for more than two decades, STP had a special alchemy - the four of us together were greater than any one of us apart. So if my former bandmates want to tour with a new singer, that's their prerogative.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Anybody know anything about tortoises? My neighbor just got a 20 year old guy and he moans a lot. Wondering if that's a bad thing. Sounds pitiful. Don't know what kind he is but he must weigh 100 pounds at least.

• 翻訳お願いします

Them darn PP people they are bandits, I charged you $3.00 for the PP fees and I figured that was a few cents more than I needed to cover it, well them bastards charged me $3.81 for the fees that's 4% and they advertise 3% them bastards. I'm going to have to start charging every one on every transaction 4.1% for my PP fees.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Ive been fighting a cold for a month. Has stayed around like a low level respiratory thing for 3 weeks. Today I woke up and my left ear is kind of clogged. Feels like I'm only getting half and much volume our of it. What should I do? Wait it out? Or freak out because my ears are my living?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“Rock Band, in my opinion, was a miracle, in a way. Because here we are, guys in our 40s, putting together a band that's gonna be [perceived] as a modern rock and roll band. And we achieved that. We were competing against much younger guys, we had a huge success with it,” he said. Tommy didn’t seem too keen on talking about whether Scott may ever join the band again though.

• 翻訳チェックお願いします

現代の日本は、ネットなどの情報手段ですぐに何でも知れるが、自ら実感したり学ぶことをしようとしない人が多い。 There are a lot of people who do not try to do actually feeling voluntarily and learning though modern Japan can learn anything at once by the information means such as the Internet. だから実際に実感する経験があまりないので、目的を失ったり、何かに頼る人も多いと思う。 Therefore, because there is not so much experience of actually actually feeling it, I think that the purpose is lost or there are a lot of people who do not have the application either. ならば、まだ見たことのないものを見たり、すばらしい事に自ら気づくことが自分を変えるカギになるのではないだろうか。 Then, it is likely to become a key into which seeing the one not having seen yet, and noticing a wonderful thing voluntarily change me.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert Deleo sounded off on former frontman Scott Weiland in a new interview with FasterLouder saying the following: “It wasn't an overnight thing, it was building for many, many years and I just think that we tried to do everything we could,” DeLeo reasons. “We had a lot of great years with Scott, and I feel thankful we complemented each other's lives immensely through the years. But friends don't treat friends like that. I think Dean and Eric and myself just got tired of being treated that way. I got really tired of being treated that way.” He also went on to praise new STP frontman Chester Bennington: “It's been great. It's been a huge breath of fresh air, a lot more sanity, a lot more reasoning, and patience,” DeLeo explained when asked about working with Bennington. “Having a ‘stable' singer, it's new. It's a very new feeling, and I don't quite think Dean and Eric and I are used to it yet, it's kind of surprising. Things are running very smoothly, it's interesting because what I notice is I actually have a lot more energy onstage, because my day doesn't involve wondering what's going to happen that day.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

These ripoff accusations infuriated STP, who had spent years formulating their sound and paying their dues playing clubs. Weiland told Metal Hammer Germany in 1994, “I think he burnt his mouth on that one. It's funny. Dean, my guitarist, has been living in San Diego for ten years. Neither he nor his friends have heard a whole lot about Vedder. As a matter of principle I find it arrogant for a musician to talk down about others. But I have nothing against him, I don't even know him. His band plays this classic rock that's too boring for me anyway.” Weiland was more diplomatic about Vedder in a 1993 interview with Rolling Stone, “I have a lot of respect for Eddie Vedder and the ideals and things he stands for. As an artist, he's very valid. But I never really thought that if you put us next to each other, we looked like Siamese twins or anything.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Before [the Scott Weiland solo tour this year] there was a lot of other stuff, and you know just going on tour and being 30 minutes late or 40 minutes late on stage. That's the thing, I remember he was an hour and a half late in New Jersey [On May 31, 2008 at the PNC, Filter also played at this show]. [The DeLeo brothers] came from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.”