• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

“Before [the Scott Weiland solo tour this year] there was a lot of other stuff, and you know just going on tour and being 30 minutes late or 40 minutes late on stage. That's the thing, I remember he was an hour and a half late in New Jersey [On May 31, 2008 at the PNC, Filter also played at this show]. [The DeLeo brothers] came from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.”

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Minami118
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

「[今年、スコットWeilandソロツアー]の前に多くのスタッフ達が集まりました。また、単に巡業し、ステージ上に30分遅いか、40分遅くて知っています。 それはものです、私は、彼が1時間半だったことを思い出します、ニュージャージーにおいて遅い[2008年5月31日にPNCで、フィルターする、さらにこのショーで遊んだ]。 [DeLeo兄弟]はポイントプレザント(ニュージャージー)から来ました。 " です!!^ ^

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

While Scott Weiland was working on his musical chops, bassist Robert DeLeo was in Point Pleasant, New Jersey playing with his older brother Dean, five years his senior. Dean's band played in bars, but Robert was so talented the band let him in and snuck him in to play shows. One day Robert decided to pick up and leave New Jersey and move to California. He lived out of his car initially in the Long Beach area with no music gear, but he eventually got an apartment and a home eight track studio after inheriting some money. DeLeo, whose biggest influences were James Jamerson and Led Zeppelin, met Scott Weiland at one of Soi-Distant's gigs in Orange County, joining the band to perform a song. Weiland was blown away by DeLeo's talent, but it took awhile before he could finally get him to form a band with him. Sometime in late 1987/early 1988, Soi-Distant dissolved and morphed into Swing, the first incarnation of Stone Temple Pilots.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND COMMENTS ON ROBERT DELEO PERFORMING WITH SLASH Scott Weiland briefly discussed his ex-bandmates Robert DeLeo (Stone Temple Pilots) and Slash (Velvet Revolver) performing together with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry on Sunday at his show last night in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He mentioned that they had played together recently, and that he loves all of the musicians he has played with in his career. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』『Velvet Revolver』『Aerosmith』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Slash』『Robert DeLeo』『Steven Tyler』『Joe Perry』などは人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

They now move into their ‘Chester Hagarton’ era so to speak. But on the other hand, I think it's fantastic that the DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz will continue to perform and make music together. When they fired Weiland in February, my greatest fear was that the ‘firing’ was just a parting shot at Weiland and that it was really just a split, and that the DeLeos and Kretz would pack it in and stick to producing. If that had happened and Scott Weiland's Purple at the Core touring was the only thing keeping the STP legacy alive, that would have been very troubling.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

(Possibly former) Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland will perform in Transverse City, Michigan on March 2, 2013 at Streeters. Weiland's drummer Danny Thompson revealed on Facebook that shows in New York and New Jersey are being planned for early March. The shows are yet again being advertised as ‘Greatest Hits’ shows, like Weiland's solo tour and Stone Temple Pilots’ potential final tour last year. Weiland is currently recording his third solo album. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、 『Scott Weiland』と『Danny Thompson』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CoreurpletinyNo4ShangriY posted this review on BelowEmpty.com of Scott Weiland's show last night at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey: “Also, I just got home from this show. Before they went on, I ran into Tommy Black (bassist). He is a genuinely nice guy, and very cool. Said I looked familiar from the other NJ shows. The opening act was very good as well. Pleasently surprised. 30 or so minutes after scheduled time, the Wildabouts came out and, Scott was out of it. I can guarantee he was in another universe. I think he fell offstage at one point. Not sure if he did it on purpose or not. Scott did get the crowd into it though, and the songs were rockin’. The Wildabouts have definitely improved.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So that's the gist of it. That's also the reason why the “firing” happened right as Weiland left on tour for this run. So when Slash said he “heard Weiland was fired”, that threat had been made if he went through with this tour. The band put the ball in Scott's court and he said whatever I'm doing it. I don't think Scott was fired when Slash said he was, but the threat had definitely been made, and Scott decided to call the Deleo's bluff. Well, now he's fired and it's up to their lawyers to sort through the mess.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter frontman Richard Patrick was interviewed on the Cousin Joe show yesterday, likely before his comments on Facebook, and the hosts asked Patrick what he thought about Chester Bennington replacing Scott Weiland in Stone Temple Pilots, especially considering his history with the DeLeo brothers in Army of Anyone. Below is Patrick's response:

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

According to TMZ.com, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS members Robert DeLeo (bass), Dean DeLeo (guitar) and Eric Kretz (drums) have filed a lawsuit against their former lead singer Scott Weiland claiming that he sabotaged their 20th anniversary tour by being chronically late for performances and missing promotional gigs. They also allege Weiland refused to communicate with other bandmembers in attempt to "hijack" the tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS members Robert DeLeo (bass), Dean DeLeo (guitar) and Eric Kretz (drums) last week filed a lawsuit against their former lead singer Scott Weiland claiming that he sabotaged their 20th anniversary tour by being chronically late for performances and missing promotional gigs. They also allege Weiland refused to communicate with other bandmembers in an attempt to "hijack" the tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Scott Weiland's Purple At The Core Tour Is Over Former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland's Purple at the Core tour has finally come to an end. The tour was also called The Purple to the Core tour. Weiland and his backing band the Wildabouts kicked off the tour on February 28th in Detroit, a day after he had been fired from STP. The final date of the tour came on September 14th in Utica, New York. Weiland has two upcoming tour dates: November 30th in Mount Pocono, PA and December 3rd in New York City at the City Winery. Neither show is being advertised as a Purple at the Core show, and guitarist Doug Grean has reportedly told a fan on BelowEmpty.com that the tour is over. The description for the Mount Pocono show reads, “Join us for an evening with Rock Superstar and lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots, Scott Weiland.” Take a look back at The Purple At The Core tour below.