• 締切済み

この英文の訳ですが・・・

to many think hard to tell... I'm sorry for all of that.. 色々ありすぎて話すことは難しい。 全てにおいてごめんなさい。 こんな感じの意味でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#188303
noname#188303
回答No.2

私でしたら、”I'm sorry”を 「残念に(遺憾に)思う」とか「後悔している」 という 解釈をします。 (=必ずしも ”謝罪”とは解釈しない) ※too many things のはずです。 There are too many things going on.

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうござました~!!

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

まさにその通りです。

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました~!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m sorry to tell you that the company will not do AAA. I believe there is an issue with LA factory. Once again I’m really sorry to tell you this. Please work with BBB.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

すみません。下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?多分ライセンスの事なのですがいまいちわかりません。お願いします。 I wish you the best and wishing for better 2015 as our efforts are now combined. I’m not just speaking of the character that I had sent or the company that owns the character rights, we’re looking for many different Anime characters that we can use but when we tell them we want to use for mass manufacturing they usually ask for lot of money. We want to find a company that handles many licensing or copyrights to many Anime characters so we can just purchase the image (one flat rate, no royalty or commission base if possible). Once we find the company, we can go through their Anime characters that they want to sell for AAA print use but we don’t have to tell them it is for a huge quantity as they will think we will make millions which is not true. Do you know what I mean?

• 英語の訳について

Over the last few years, we've heard a lot about something called family values. And like many of you, I've struggled to figure out what that means. But since my accident, I've found a definition that seems to make sense. I think it means that we've all family, that we all have to have value. And if that's true, if America really is a family, then we have to recognize that many members of our family are hurting.の文章なのですが自分で訳してみたもののあっているのかがわかりません。英語が得意な人教えてください。 過去2、3年にわたって、我々はたいへん、家族主義的価値観と呼ばれている何かについて聞かされました。そして、あなたの多くの様に、私はそれが何を意味するかわかるのに苦労しました。しかし、私の事故以来、私は意味をなすようである定義を見つけました。私は、それが我々には全ての家族がある、みんなが価値を持たなければならないことを意味すると思います。そして、それが真実ならば、アメリカが本当に家族であるならば、我々は我々の家族の多くのメンバーがつらくなっていると認めなければなりません。

• 日本語訳をお願い致します。

I tell you right now, Henry, that critter's the cause of all our trouble. We'd have six dogs at the present time, 'stead of three, if it wasn't for her. And I tell you right now, Henry, I'm going to get her.

• ~だと思っていました。という英文

いつもお世話になっております。 eBayでプラスチックのコップを購入したいと思い、セラーに送料を聞きました。 このセラーはわざわざBUY IT NOWに設定しなおしてくれたりしたのですが…送料が思ったより高かったのでお断りの返事をしたいのですが、うまくいきません。 このコップはとても軽くて、送料は安いと思っていました。私は勝手にそう想像していた、という英文にしたいのですが、添削お願いできませんでしょうか? I guessed that the cup is very light, and the postage is cheaper. I give up the idea of purchasing the item. I am sorry to have troubled you. あと、I am sorry to have troubled you. は、「せっかく出品してくれたのにごめんなさい」としたかったのですが、できなくて「煩わせてごめんなさい」としたのですが、せっかくあなたが~してくれたのにごめんなさい、というような表現は、どうしたらよいでしょうか? I am sorry that you took the trouble to list the item for me. としてみたのですが、なんか変ではないでしょうか? 英語に詳しい方、アドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳を教えてください

That book did something not many other things I had thus far encountered in life were able to do ---it took me out of myself and put me into a larger world ---not all that much larger, now that I come to think about it,but large enough to stir my imagination. 自分なりに訳したら「あの本は私がこれまでのところ人生で遭遇した他のそれほど大きくないものができた何かをした。それは、私を自分自身から連れだし、より大きい世界に私を入れました。今や私はより大きい世界について考えるようになるので、はるかに大きい全ての世界は、しかし私の想像力をかきたてるくらいに広い世界の全てとは限らない」と、意味不明な訳になってしまいました・・・。特にわからない箇所は were able to do のdoは何をさしているのか、now thatはいまや~なのだからと訳していいのか、ということです。できれば全ての訳を教えてください

• この英文を訳してください!

この英文を訳してください! "I'm inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores."

• この英文の訳。

i am very proud to tell that we are compatible to be friends. friends for life. i hope that distance will not be a hindrance to our frendship. これは、「私は私たちが友達として仲良くしていることを誇りに思う。友達って人生そのもの。私は友情関係が距離に負けない事を願う。」とちょっと変ですが訳してみました。 間違ってたり、うまい訳があれば教えてください。 また、be compatible の簡単な例文をいくつか教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳をお願いいたします!

確認をしたいのでお願いします! I mentally try out a few ways to praise and encourage my daughter. "I can tell you are working really hard on that project. You are really doing your best work." I wonder if it's necessary to get involved at all, depending on her own sense of motivation. My daughter says she is ready to read about the rest of Sammy's adventures. For now, my job is simply to listen.

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…