翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ゼロの出力があり、コンポーネントの故障が原因の可能性がある。
  • Angelosは自分自身に厳しいテストを行い、常に正しく動作するようにしている。
  • しかし、故障したコンポーネントを制御することはできない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

It sure did, I tested it out and got zero output under a test load. My guess is a component failed, Angelos tests every single board before he ships them out, he is very critical on himself for doing it right every time. But no one can control a bad component if that's what did it. Did you receive the replacement driver yet?

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

たしかにそうでした。テスト荷重をかけたが、出力はゼロでした。     私はコンポーネント(部品)が一つ機能していないのだと思います。     アンジェロは、送り出す前にボ-ドを一つ一つ検査します。彼はどんな時でも間違いのないよう彼自身に対して忠実な男です。     しかし原因が故障のあるボードならコントロールのしようがありません。取り替えのドライバーはもう届きましたか?

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。<(_ _)>

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳

以下の英文を日本語訳してください。お願いします。 It may safely be said that every man has had a chance in life, and if he has not availed himself of it he may, or probably will, never have another.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“He is the only person I’ve ever seen change their body type. He was chunky, or he was like a linebacker or a quarterback or football player, and he starved himself to the point where he was like a fashion model all of a sudden, he was all just skin and bones. He kept it his for whole life, I was like, how did you change your body? He did it, and I don’t know how he did it.” “I don’t think he was taking any diet aids, he wasn’t into that speed stuff, he was into the other stuff.”

• 翻訳お願いします

Wow looks like I did miss that. No problem. I will add leads to one so it is easy for you to wire it. At least you got it really quick. Most are 15-30 days that has to be a record. Anyway I will shoot you out one. I guess ignore your last about buying one right? I will shoot it out in the morning. Sorry about that.

• 翻訳、よろしくお願いします。

When is a person really special? A person is special if everything he does is for other people. A person is special if he never thinks about himself. And a person is surely special if he is well remembered after his death. 翻訳、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 翻訳をお願いします!

どなたか翻訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 He is patient, dedicated, methodical in all he does. Very excellent in his work and ways, and will gain renown in his own field of life Likes to feel he has a purpose He has strong forebodings which do not materialize. However he does seem ambitious to advance himself, to get a better life, or to become free of difficulties. He is interested in the attaining of intellectual knowledge and while he uses it to help others he is idle or impractical or unassertive in using it to help himself, and advances very little in life, He could be parasitic, wasteful or carried by others. For he doesn’t seem to get personal power or position despite his high intelligence. Ends up doing what others want him to, or else evading and shipping out. He has a sense of duty but doesn't like responsibility. A passive dreamy nature. He is a clever and spiritual man. He is sympathetic and imaginative. Kind and generous. But escapist, never satisfied with life and prefers to retreat or escape from the realities of it in one way or another. Thus he has a weak side to his character that may need strengthening if he is to make the most of his opportunities in life. He is mildly mediumistic and may be interested in psychic and occult subjects. An uncommon person, spiritually inclined, mystical and yet well accepted.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどありましたらごめんなさい。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will be wearing a coat or jacket that is Dark indeterminate colour, either brown, or a dark mix of red and green in the cloth. It is a warm coat or jacket. Warm thick material. Cosy in the cold weather and homely but also princely, something classy about it, Like a garment made for socializing or going out in. It is a quality jacket or coat. Long in the back, making him look taller and more upright and regal or dramatic in bearing. He is fond of pleasures, may like theatre or film. Likes fine surroundings, and lavish places of fun and entertainment. likes to go out and enjoy himself regally or in a lavish way,.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

毎回お世話になります! 癖のようなことがかいてあるみたいなのですが、翻訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) When he is drawn into conversation and forgets himself, his mannerism change subtly as he tends to unconsciously mirror the person he is talking to. Thus if he is talking to someone who’s rather glum, he too will soon take on a glum stance, or gloomy expression in his face. If the person crosses his legs, then he will soon follow. or if he is chatting to someone jovial, he too will adopt the persons jovial moments and expression.. This is an unconscious copy, a kind of an affinity struck up with strangers, that he in unaware of. As though he reflects the other person, rather than imprinting himself on the person or situation. When he sits he tends to slump down or relax himself, rather than sitting erect, stretches the legs and feet out when sitting. Tends to moon around when standing. He doesn’t like to stand still for long, it is difficult to get him to do so. He can walks well and long distances on his feet, but doesn’t like to be standing around. He must sit down, or keep moving. Difficulty waking in the mornings, its as if he dreads daylight an wants to sleep again.

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳していただけると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 After middle age he begins to become just a little fatter, gets a belly and a midriff if he does not attend to exercise and diet and his body skin being pale turns too easily to lard. There is a bulge or fullness in the region of the liver, and the abdomen distends with age, but he is not over weight and the legs remain lean and slender in the shanks. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. He is a polite man, but, quite voiced, and can look like a lost soul, timid and weak in his ways. No forcefulness. He has an enquiring patient glance, and when someone speaks to him, he looks almost as though he is surprised they have not ignore him, and a little lost for what to say, or how to conduct himself. This passes in a second and he collects himself and is polite, kindly, but not all pushy or extrovert. A milk and water sort of manner..

• 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

please pick a replacement item for the (A) i did not have..also you can pick out another (B) and i will send both to you tomorrow. 文中の(A)と(B)は商品名です。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 段落が2つになっていますので、それぞれ内容が違うと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His health is not the most sturdy. He is slow to recuperate after illness, a little of the hypochondria in him so that any illness he gets however minor tends to be long and drawn out, and sinks him into invalidism, even if is just a flue or cold. He has a powerful sense of music and a faith in making the ideal a reality. He wants reality to be as he has dreamed it could be ...