翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Wow looks like I did miss that. No problem. I will add leads to one so it is easy for you to wire it.
  • At least you got it really quick. Most are 15-30 days that has to be a record.
  • Anyway I will shoot you out one. I guess ignore your last about buying one right?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Wow looks like I did miss that. No problem. I will add leads to one so it is easy for you to wire it. At least you got it really quick. Most are 15-30 days that has to be a record. Anyway I will shoot you out one. I guess ignore your last about buying one right? I will shoot it out in the morning. Sorry about that.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

へえ、それ見逃したみたい。でも、へっちゃら。あなたにすぐ連絡が出来るように、それにもう一つリードをつけるから、     とにかくあなたは実に速く手に入れた。記録では普通なら15日から30日かかる。いずれにせよ、一つ送る。この前の一つ買うってのは無視ってこと?     明日の朝、送る。ごめん。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• この英文の翻訳お願いします!

日本語に翻訳お願いします。 You are one Beautiful girl, I reakon you are dayam Hot and very wait not extremely pretty. If you asked me out I would think about it and the answer will most likely be yes, but I would do anything for you and you know that

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

翻訳してください(>_<) 私はいま海外のペンパルをつくるサイトに登録しています。 ですが私は英語が苦手でそのことをプロフィールに載せているのですが、英語でメッセージがあり読めなくて困っています。 Helloooo! I am 相手の名前, there isn't really much to say about me, only thing I can say is that I am one of the most sweetest guys you will ever meet. I am also really shy in person, but once I know you I will come out of my shell. I also really love Japan and everything about it, especially the beautiful girls. :) 翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• (長文)英文の翻訳をお願いします

glad you received, and sorry for not sending, i tried to be fast and when i did, i got sloppy and forgot that one. question one fight you asked about one time i said i didnt have after you order and then had to replace was (商品名)? because i have a copy now i just received.....i will give you free on a future order one day if you remind me. i know i have already gave you replacement for it, but out of courtesy i will give for free next time. i will also send you update if you would like.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 翻訳お願いします

I have some that should be here today or tomorrow. I will hold on to one for you.