Smoking: Recognizing the Signs and the Importance of Sensitivity

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Smoking is a deadly habit that can lead to serious health problems, including lung cancer.
  • Understanding the reasons behind smoking and the struggles of quitting can help us approach the issue with empathy and sensitivity.
  • Recognizing the signs of smoking addiction and offering support to those who want to quit is essential in promoting a healthier society.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この signs の訳はどう訳すべきでしょうか?

【質問】 以下の文章直下から、 In fact, there are other signs too… We got to Be Sensitive!!! と続くのですがこの signs は「兆候」と訳するべきしょうか? 自分だと「実際には他の兆候もあるだろうけど...僕たちはもっと感度を磨かなきゃ!」と訳したのですが何か違う気がします・・・ なお、以下の文章は繋がりを分かりやすくするために以前、こちらで添削して答えて下さった方の和訳と自分で和訳した文とを載せております。 少々長いのですがよければお知恵をお貸し下さいm(uu)m 【問題の文章】 Obviously, most of these people knew they were going to die and I could see that from some of them , their dark lungs were due to heavy smoking which led to lung cancer! (タバコで黒くなった本物の人体標本を見ての、)間違いなく彼らのほとんどが自分たちがゆくゆくは死んでしまうことは分かっていただろう。そしてその中の何人かの肺が大量の喫煙が原因で黒くなっているのを見る事が出来た。過度の喫煙は肺ガンをもたらすんだ! Honestly, I really don’t understand why people smoke and why some of them just can’t QUIT SMOKING… 正直言って、僕はなぜ人々が煙草を吸い、その内の幾人かは喫煙を辞められないのか本当に分からないんだ... Maybe its their ‘WILLPOWER.’ that is not strong enough and easily get influenced by others! 恐らく、十分強くなくて、容易に他人の影響を受けるのは、彼らの「意思力」だろう。 Sorry for all the smokers out there but I got to say this, "I always find someone really ‘COOL’ when they can control bad temptations but if you can’t, you are somehow a ‘LOSER’ :-) 世の中の愛煙家の皆さんを気の毒に思うが、次のことは言わなくてはいけないね、「悪い誘惑をコントロールできるときは、私は、いつもその人を本当に『クール』だと思うんだ、でも、出来ない場合は、どちらかと言うと『敗者』かな :-) So, get you GUTS out and Just QUIT this slow suicide habit!" だから、「腹」をくくって、とにかく、このゆっくりとした自殺行為の習慣を「断ち切る」ことだね! In fact, there are other signs too… We got to Be Sensitive!!! ←(この一文が上手く訳せません;)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

>In fact, there are other signs too… We got to Be Sensitive!!! と続くのですがこの signs は「兆候」と訳するべきしょうか? http://www.chunzone.com/news/?p=6030を読むと sign = wake up call(「警告」、「緊急の注意を促すもの」等々) だと思います。 (訳)警鐘を鳴らしている事実は他にもある、、、のだから我々は「過敏」にならなくてはいけない。 以上、参考になれば幸いです。

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

おおおおぉぉ...!! わざわざ引用元まで調べて回答して下さり誠にありがとうございます!!感激です(TUT)!! wake up callは完全にモーニングコールの事だと思っていたので勉強になりました!! ご教授くださり大変ありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「言いたいことはまだあるんだけど、これだけにしておく。とにかくよく考えてみることだ!」 みたいな感じに取りました。

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

回答して下さり誠にありがとうございます!! しかも、わざわざこんな長い分を読んで一緒に考えてくださったのにベストアンサーのお礼が出来なくて大変心苦しく思っておりますm(UU;)m しかし訳し方も大変勉強になりましたし心から感謝しております^^ ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いいたします!

確認をしたいのでお願いします! I mentally try out a few ways to praise and encourage my daughter. "I can tell you are working really hard on that project. You are really doing your best work." I wonder if it's necessary to get involved at all, depending on her own sense of motivation. My daughter says she is ready to read about the rest of Sammy's adventures. For now, my job is simply to listen.

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 訳がわかりません;;

訳がわかりません;; どなたか訳をしていただけないでしょうか>< 翻訳機だと上手く出来なくて困っています; お願いいたします。 how are things up there?^^ I'd love to be your pen pal cause Ive never met anybody from japan! it would be soo greatXD and in fact Im in love with japanese culture for as long as I can remember! lol My name´s Leyre Im 16 years old ( Im from 93 generation:Dor pokemon´s generation?XD) and I live in Zaragoza(wow so u live in Japan ? I´d change you anytime cause my uncle was in kyoto with an schoolarship when he was student and he brough me lots of photos from itt 2001with his host family and the city! it was extra cool) thats on the northeast side of spain and is the 5 largest city in the country you know...all is full shops and historical cities but...you know its all cement!:D and saldy we havent got beach:( lol anyway I live here with my family and my 2 cats Freddy(who could be die or alive and you wouldnt enver notice the difference:just to eat and to sleep) and Elvis My hobbies are:Listening to music(wht r your favorite bands?), hanging out with my friends,writting(letters, Stories,Diaries...) of curse exchanging letters and littel gifts!, reading(Harry Potter! but of curse there are much books as twilight saga! I have just read twilight and new moon but 1 friend is going to borrrow me eclipse it looks good! ), Manga!!drawing, cooking,computers, swimming and playing Hockey! sorry my poor english also ! actually I have been studying it eh..(u can freak) for 10 years and I still dont dominate it! I´ll do my best:D how do you say "I love you" in japanese ? I really cant wait to hear from u soon!!

• 「喫煙の習慣」は?

ある本に、「喫煙の習慣をやめる」は、quit smoking, give up smoking のように書き、shake off the smoking habit, shake off the habit of smoking のようにhabitを使った表現はあまり使われない、と書いてありました。 そうしたら、違う本に He eventually got into the bad habit of smoking. という文を見つけてしまいました。それで、わからなくなりました。 the bad habit of smoking は、正しいのでしょうか。「喫煙の習慣」は本当はどのように言うのか、教えください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 基本的な訳ですか、お願いします

2つしつもんなんですが。 1) いまメールをしている人に、私は料理が好きで週末もカレーをつくったけどそれがすごくうまくできた といったらこのような文がかえってきました。 正しい訳がしりたいのです。教えてください。 2) あと、なぜyou can cook TOO.なんですか?なぜtooなのかわかりません。よくうたがとてもうまいひと、まあまあのひとにyou can singみたいなコメントをみますが、できるじゃんみたいな軽い感じなのですか?それともこの歌の場合は、もっと才能的なものをかんじて歌うまいねなのでしょうか? wow, you can cook too....you are like the complete package!!! I really don't see how you don't have a boyfriend?? you are such a nice girl...any guy would be really lucky to have to as a girlfriend....so anyway, How far do you live from Tokyo??? I really am still confused on were you live....I hope I will be able to see you one day....you are such a nice girl.

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 英語の日本語訳について

英語の勉強でわかりにくい英文がありました。 直訳では大体わかっても意訳しようとするといまいちわかりません。 教えていただけると助かります。 1. Here you may be delegates of your countries. But really you are motheres and fathers, sisters and brothers. And each of you is someone's child as well. 2. But I don't think you can say that to us anymore. 私が考えた訳 1. ここにいるあなたは、国の代表かもしれない。 しかし、あなたは、親、や兄弟でもある。 そして、あなた方は、誰かの子供でもある。 2. あなたは、私たちにそのようなことを、言うことができない。 私なりに考えたら上記になりますが、何かおかしいような気がします。 わかる人がいれば是非訂正をお願いします。

• 自分で訳すとしっくりきません;

【以下、原文と自分で訳した内容】 Maybe its their ‘WILLPOWER.’ that is not strong enough and easily get influenced by others! おそらく彼らの自制心は充分には強くなくて、容易に他のものに影響されてしまったんだろう! Sorry for all the smokers out there but I got to say this, "I always find someone really ‘COOL’ when they can control bad temptations but if you can’t, you are somehow a ‘LOSER’ :-) 向こう側にいるすべての喫煙者にはすまないと思う、けれども僕はこれだけは言いたい。「人は悪い誘惑を管理出来るのなら君はまさに”勝者”だ。けれども、もし出来なければ君はどうやら”負け犬”のようだ」と。 So, get you GUTS out and Just QUIT this slow suicide habit ! だからこんな愚鈍な自殺的な習慣はきっぱり辞めて抜け出すんだ! 【質問内容】 煙草は辞めよう!と言う内容ですが、COOLやLOSERが勝者とか負け犬と訳してもいいのでしょうか? また、slowを愚鈍と訳するべきでしょうか? また訳し間違いなどあれば勉強になるので、是非とも教えて下さいm(UU)m