• ベストアンサー

教えて下さい。m(_ _)m

翻訳して下さい。 I was asked to perform at the Kentucky Derby, I'm running late I gotta catch a flight it's gonna be a lot of work, and I've got a lot to pack. 宜しくお願いいたします。 m(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ケンタッキー•ダービーでパフォーマンスをすることになった。私は遅れている、飛行機に乗らなくてはならない、いろいろ仕事がある、荷造りする物も沢山ある。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

敏速で分かりやすい回答ありがとうございました。 m(_ _)m 助かりました。 (^ ^)

関連するQ&A

• ビートルズがすきな人にとって

ホエンアイゲットホームは有名な曲ですか 知られた曲ですか どういういみのうたでしょう 歌詞の彼女に伝えたいことがあるというところをあなたに伝えたいことがあるにかえるには最後のherをyouにかえるだけで意味のとおる文章になるでしょうか I've got a whole lot of things I've gotta say to you であってますか あなたにあいたいということをビートルズの歌詞でつたえたいのですがこの歌詞でつたわりますか

• ゴナ、ガラ、ガタ、ガナ・・・

ゴナ、ガラ、ガタ、ガナ・・・こんな発音が入った会話で混乱してしまいます。どうやって聞きわけたり、使い分けたりすれば良いのでしょうか? また、以下の意味や発音についても曖昧で、困っています。 I've got to go now. I've got a mail. I'm going to get on. I'm going to go. 是非、どなたか易しく教えて頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。

• I've got a lot to worry about and...

NHKラジオ英会話講座より(英作文) 心配事がたくさんあって、本当にストレスで参ってるんだ。 I've got a lot to worry about and I'm really stressed out. (質問)I've got a lot to worry about.についてお尋ねします。 (1)I've got a lot of worry and..としましたが間違いですか? (2)何故, to不定詞(to worry)なのでしょうか? (3)worryは完全自動詞ですね? (4)自動詞の後に名詞を続ける場合は、前置詞が必要と認識していますが、worryの後に名詞は続かないのに何故、worry about ですか?  分りやすい説明をお願いいたします。例文も添えていただけると助かります。以上

• この英文の違いを教えてください

(1)I have gotta do my homework. (2)I gotta do my homework. です。あとこの英文は実際にドラマの会話中にあったのですが、(1)の英文でもともとgottaはhave got toの短縮形のgot toの短縮系ですよね。じゃぁなんでまたhaveがつているのですか?気になります。「もともとgottaはhave got toの短縮形のgot toの短縮系」という文は電子辞書から引用したので間違いはないと思います。 あと数えられない名詞(例文でいうとhomework) には所有格って付けれないですか? theとか a とかつけれないですよね。 あとこの前ふとおもったのですが、 例えば、「There is a lot of furniture in his room」 みたいな場合、数えられないはすなのに"is"を使ってますよね? つまり、数えられない名詞=単数でいいでしょうか?ないしは主語になった時は3単現のsをつける。 もし私の解釈に間違いがございましたら訂正して頂きたいです。 では回答おまちしております。

• コービーと記者のやりとりなのですが和訳お願いします

Q: Have the doctors warned you about slowing down and taking it easy because it’s gotta be driving you crazy, not being able to do a lot anymore. kobe: Uh...well,I got my scooter so I'm pretty good actually. I can move a lot faster than I was.

• 「明日はすることがたくさんある」を英語で。

「明日はすることがたくさんある」で2通り英訳を考えました。 I've got a lot to do tomorrow. I have lot to do tomorrow. この場合、どちらが正しいですか?どちらも正しいですか? 以前ネイティブの人(イギリス人)が、「あいつには脳みそがない」は「He has no brain.」ではなく「He's got no brain.」になると言っていました。 「have got」と「have」はどう違うのですか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• Big Girls Don't Cryの歌詞

こんにちは。 Fergieの曲「Big Girls Don't Cry」で We've got some straightenin' out to do And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket But I've got to get a move on with my life という部分があります。 I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket は"a child"なのに何故"their" blanketなのですか? I'm gonna miss you like children miss their blanket なら納得がいきます。 歌詞だと三人称の"s"をつけなかったり、"it doesn't"を"it don't"としたりするのでその類いでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳について

最近ペンパルが出来たのですが、彼の言っていることをきちんと理解できてないので投稿させていただきました。解釈を見て欲しいのと、訳を教えていただきたいですお願いします。 ■この解釈はあっていますでしょうか I was working in Hongkong but I just got tranfered to China because we got a new office openned.I just moved to china but don't have friends here. 以前は香港で仕事をしていたけど今は新たに中国に事務所をオープンしたから中国に移った。だからここには友達がいない。 ■ここから訳を教えていただきたいです All I do now is work and go home...lol. I think is only 3 hours flight to Tokyo from where I am in china.There's a lot I will love to share with you but I'm gonna wait for your mail and see if you got the right email add.of me. Again it's cool to be your friend...hola at me soon. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

「Better Than I Used To Be」という曲が好きなのですが 英語ができないので意味がいまいち理解できません。 和訳ソフトで変換しても理解不能な文章になってしまいます。 どなたかわかりやすいように和訳していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 I know how to hold a grudge I can send a bridge up in smoke And I can't count the people I've let down, the hearts I've broke You ain't gotta dig too deep If you wanna find some dirt on me I'm learning who you've been Ain't who you've got to be It's gonna be an uphill climb Aww honey I won't lie I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I’ve pinned a lot of demons to the ground I’ve got a few old habits left There’s one or two I might need you to help me get Standin in the rain so long has left me with a little rust But put some faith in me And someday you’ll see There’s a diamond under all this dust I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil But I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be