• 締切済み

外国人男性

私は今、外国人男性とメールで連絡を取っていて、男性は私に好意を持ってくれているようなんですが、SEXが目的なのかと思い 「If the purpose is to sex, women look for different」こう送りました。 「I look for a good woman that will care for me like I do her!! 」 「When u say place what do u mean my kind of place and I'm happy I see you today lol!! 」 「Sex is better when it's with someone that likes you they way you like them 」 こう返信がありました。 SEXが目的なのでしょうか? また、なんと言っているのか教えてください。 和訳、英訳のアプリを使ってメールしているので相手が伝えたい事がわかりません

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

遠回しに言ってますが目的はそのものですね。 2,3人お友達と行くね。お昼おごって。と言って退治する。 OK, we will come and see you. I will take one girlfriend and two boyfriends. Buy us a lunch, OK?

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。また、なんと言っているのか教えてください。     「I look for a good woman that will care for me like I do her!! 」    私が彼女に気を使うように、私に気を使ってくれるような女を探している。     「When u say place what do u mean my kind of place and I'm happy I see you today lol!! 」     あなたが「場所」と言う時は私の好きな場所?今日あなたに会えて嬉しいと言うときの場所?(大笑)(意味不明)         「Sex is better when it's with someone that likes you they way you like them 」     自分が好きなし方が好きな人とする時はセックスはよりよい    2。 >>和訳、英訳のアプリを使ってメールしているので相手が伝えたい事がわかりません。SEXが目的なのでしょうか?     のようですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳、和訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。 ・前回は返信遅れて本当ごめんね。 ・私は日本での生活しか知らないから海外での生活がどんなものか知りたい。 和訳お願いします。 ・times are hard here food and gas are way over priced and no one has money ・ Lets see what do i look for when i was to date someone. Really im not to picky when im dateing but i like someone show is nice to me and someone that likes to hold hands or cuddle. Im a easy guy to get along with plus im funny so that is always good. I really like it when the person im with likes to laugh. 多くてすみません。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 外国の方からの質問がよく分からない

オークションで外国の方から以下の質問が来たのですが 言っている意味が分かりかねてます。 送る時に商品の価格を書くのですが (日本円で書いたら関税が勘違いして安く見積もって くれるかもしれないから日本円で価格の部分を 書いて欲しい)といってるのでしょうか? Actually, I was hoping that you would write the value in Japanese using English numbers. The seller I usually deal with in Japan writes the correct Japanese value but it always looks like a small USD value. I hope you understood what I meant. This is a direct quote taken from the seller's email: "For EMS basic coverage, I write value 20000 yen by using Japnese writing, not numeric. So it could look like $25. "Ten thoudand" in Japanese writing could look like "5". 40000yen value could look like 45" If you are willing to do this, I would very glad to do business with you.

• わからんから通訳して

I hope you dont mind randomly chatting for a minute.. I found ur name on the skype search (angel) lol... what kind of ladies do u like?

• 和訳お願いします。

Do you mean like bar? .Wait its like bar for guys talk to girls.  Omg. Are you one of the girls?  I never been that kind of place.  

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英語3級 ライティング

Do you like dancing? Yes, I do. I have two reasons for this. First, it is fun for me to dancing with my friends. Second, I feel exciting when I dancing. 何点くらいとれますかね? 採点お願いします

• 英検3級 ライティング

Do you like dancing? Yes, I do.I have two reasons for this.First, it is fun for me to dancing with my friends.Second, I feel exciting when I dancing. 何点くらいとれますかね? 採点お願いします

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3