• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

Do you mean like bar? .Wait its like bar for guys talk to girls.  Omg. Are you one of the girls?  I never been that kind of place.  

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

つまりバーみたいなところ? ちょっと待って、男性が女の人に話しかけに行くようなバーってこと? えっ、ウソでしょ?君(女性)はそこに勤めてるの? 僕はそのような場所に一度も行ったことがないよ。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

バーみたいな所? 男が女をナンパするような所で待ちあわせ? ハハ~ン、そういう所に入り浸ってる類なの? そんな所行ったことないしー。

Mikeeeey
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(#^.^#)

関連するQ&A

• 英語について。日本に翻訳してください

彼がplayfulとかsexyに~とか、意味わからないことを言うので You mean masturb○○○○○○?と聞いたら kind of. Like I do mean to be perverted.と来たのですが kind of. Like I do mean to be perverted.とはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

Omg... You know its bad when your mom starts to pick up guys for you

• 和訳みてください

What kinds of things have you done lately. 最近何かあった(した)? What's wrongとか、と同じ感じですか? What kind of music do you like?とかは よく聞きますがこの形の英文は使ったことないです。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 英文和訳

"We have to talk." To women, usually the ones saying this to men, these four words are often an expression of a desire to connect, to address something with a man on a deeper, more satisfying level. It often means, "Let's get together and see if we can move things to a better place." Saying this to a man can feel dangerous. As one woman put it "Get ready for World War Three" To men, these may be among the most feared words in the language. They often stimulate what we call male relational dread. One man's response was,"Let me out of here!" Another man said, "To me those words mean : `Next stop,divorce.`" These words often mean somethings quite different whwn they are said to someone ofthe same genger. When women say to other women,"We have to talk," it can mean a multitude of things. If the other woman is someone new with whom the woman feels friendly, it can mean,"Let's get to know each other." If it's an old friend whom she hasn't seen for a while, it can mean, "Let's catch up - do I have things to tell you!" And if it is a friend with whom she is in frequent, even daily contact,it can mean,"Wait till you hear this. I've got to tell you about last night." Men rarely say this to other men. When they do, sometimes it has a sense of invitation, as in, "Hey, let's catch up!" But often it has the connotation of "You're in big trouble with me.Get ready for a hassle." Gender differences in the meaning of these words start early. In our gender dialogues between seventh-grade boys and girls, their comments and questions often focus on "talk" : BOYS: Girls talk for most of the conversation so we don't have to talk. GIRLS: How come boys don't talk first? How these gender differences can be used in dialogue to heal the relationships between women and men is the topic of our discussion.

• 和訳教えてください

こんにちは Yes Hame is a place name(not Hame's;('s) was like saying its his or hers,so like Hamen's you know?) そうだよHamaは場所の名前だよ。Hame'sの'sはいらないよ 彼のとか彼女のと言うように、だから???わかる? よくわかりませんでした。彼女は英語の’Sの使い方と私が間違った使い方をしてることを教えてくれてるのかと思います。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

• What kind of ~?と What kinds of ~?

(1)What kind of book do you like? (2)What kind of books do you like? (3)What kinds of books do you like? 上の3つの文で混乱しています。 どのように考えればいいですか?

• What kind of sport ?sports?

テスト勉強をしていてこんがらがってきました。 What kind of ○○ do you like? という文章のとき ○○に入るのは母は複数で習ったといいます。 What kind of flowers do you like?のように。 でも教科書には What kind of sport do you like? と書いてあります。 辞書で引くとsportは複数で使っていたり単数で使っていたりと よくわかりません。 What kind of ~の疑問文のときは 入る名詞はすべて単数にするのでしょうか? それともどちらでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。