友人への自然なイメージの英訳メール

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 12月から始まる就職活動について、アメリカ人の友人に自然なイメージのメールを送りたい。自分の英訳を添削してほしい。日本の就職活動の厳しさや忙しさも伝えつつ、時間を作る努力をすることを伝えたい。
  • 日本では12月から就職活動が始まるが、最短で4月まで続く。最近では就職が困難で、忙しさも増すため友人との時間が取りづらくなるかもしれない。しかし、できるだけ時間を作るように努力することを伝えたい。
  • アメリカ人の友人に送る就職活動に関するメールの英訳の添削をお願いしたい。日本の就職活動の厳しさや忙しさを伝えつつ、できるだけ時間を作る努力をすることを伝えたい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

友人へのメールです。英訳よろしくお願いします。

アメリカ人の友人へのメールです。自分なりに英訳したのですが添削お願いします。友人なので、あまり堅苦しくなっていないといいのですが・・・ 12月から就職活動が始まります。 Job hunting will start from December. 日本では早くても4月までは就職活動をします。 In Japan, we do it from December to April at the earliest time possible. 今、日本は就職が困難だといわれていて、12月から今よりも忙しくなってしまいます。 Recentry, it is very hard to finish job hunting in Japan, and I will be busy more. だから、そんなに長い時間は会えるかわかりませんが、できるだけ時間をつくるようにはします。 So I'm not sure that we will be able to meet at a long time, but I will try to make a time for you. 添削お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

今のままでも理解できると思いますが、よかったらこちらの英訳を使ってください。 12月から就職活動が始まります。 Job hunting will start from December. -> I'm going to start looking for a job from December. ("Job hunting"でもいいんですが、こちらの方が自然だと思います。) 日本では早くても4月までは就職活動をします。 In Japan, we do it from December to April at the earliest time possible. -> In Japan, we normally look for jobs from December to April. 今、日本は就職が困難だといわれていて、12月から今よりも忙しくなってしまいます。 Recentry, it is very hard to finish job hunting in Japan, and I will be busy more. -> At the moment is is very hard to find a job in Japan, so I'll be even busier than normal from December. だから、そんなに長い時間は会えるかわかりませんが、できるだけ時間をつくるようにはします。 So I'm not sure that we will be able to meet at a long time, but I will try to make a time for you. -> So I'm not sure that I'll be able to meet you for a long amount of time, but I'll definitely try to make some time for you.

starmagic
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきました!

関連するQ&A

• 友人のメールを和訳してみました。添削していただけないでしょうか?

I will change the plan . Therefore ,we will trek on 3-4-5 Aug or 4,5,6 Instead . When could be expect to return down from Fuji to be in Tokyo as I book a flight back on 6 August 19 pm at Narita airport? 私たちの旅行を8月3-4-5か4-5-6に計画を変更しようと思います。 成田から帰りの便を8月6日19:00で予約したら、富士山から東京に何時もどったら間に合いますか?

• 【大至急】英文メール添削のお願い

下記の英文を取引先(取引先)に送りたいのですが、自信がありません。 ご添削を宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m スタッフ田中の現在の契約が、12月末までとなっております。 12月以降は、田中を御社の正社員へ切り替えることを検討していると以前聞いておりましたが、決定されていますでしょうか。 切り替えがない場合、彼女は12月末で派遣就業から3年となり基本的には派遣での継続が不可能となりますので、その後について早めに決定したく思います。 The current contract of staff Tanaka is until the end of December. Since December I heard that you are considering switching Tanaka to your regular employee, has it been decided? If there is no change, she will be three years from temporary work at the end of December, basically it will be impossible to continue with temporary staffing, so I would like to decide earlier about it later.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣先スタッフの担当者が変わることになり、そのお知らせとスタッフの今後について打ち合わせの時間がほしいというメールがきまして。その返信をするところです。 取引先からのメール As you have probably already heard, I will be leaving my position in Japan and coming back to USA. From September 1, there will be a new director of the office of my company in Japan, Mr. John. As Mr. John will be visiting Japan in the next week, I was wondering if you could have a moment for a meeting so that I can introduce you and that we can discuss the most important parts of the contract for the upcoming period. If you do not mind, we would be happy to have you here at my office any time from Tuesday, July 24 to Thursday, July 26. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 返信文 Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? Thank you very much. 日本文:ご連絡をありがとうございます。またあなたの後任のジョンさんをご紹介くださりありがとうございます。これまでお世話になり大変ありがとうございました。 またミーティングについて、ぜひあなたのオフィスへ伺わせて頂きたく、頂いた日時より26日の11時にお時間頂くことは可能でしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 友人に送るメールの英訳(添削)をお願いします。

Hi! How are you? Hope everything OK with you.  I will book (Sep on 25-28th)the same hotel where you stayed at when we met. Is that would be ok for you? So..the your flight is JLxxx right? Call me at anytime--!  元気ですか? すべてが順調だと願います。 私たちが出会った時にあなたが泊まっていたホテルを9月25-28日に予約しようと思っています。 大丈夫かな? あなたのフライトはJLxxxで大丈夫? いつでも電話してね。 ・・・この日本語のつもりです。添削をお願いできればと思います。 宜しくお願いします。

• 血を見ることになる の英訳

喧嘩などにいく人が「血をみることになりそうだ」といいますが、これを英訳したく、やってみたのですが、うまくいきません。 It seems that I(we?) will see blood. でしょうか。 I will see blood.のみではやはり言葉足らずでしょうか。ご添削よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英訳の添削をお願いしたいのです。

以下の英訳の添削をお願いしたいのです。 1;外国語を習得するのには大変な時間がかかる。 It would be take a lot of time to make master language 2;その仕事について、経験はなくとも、頑張ればすぐに慣れるでしょう。 It woule be immediately assuctomed to job for his effort. 1に関して、a lot of time という言い方で成立するのか、master の後に to はなくて良いのか、等を含めて、全体的に文法が合っているかどうかを教えていただけますか? 2に関して、immediately というのは、何かニュアンスが違うように感じます。 assuctomed も単語としてこの場合のニュアンスに合っているでしょうか? 文全体を見てもしっくりきません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳してください(予約メールの返信)

いつもお世話になっております。 下記の和訳をお願い致します。 I have made booking for Orang Utan tour at ○○ on December 24th, 2009 at 2PM. Charges incurr of RM65 per adult includive of tour fee only. Transfer going to Rasa Ria Resort will be on your own arrangement.