English Translation Requested: Sent a Message to a Friend

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I am requesting an English translation and proofreading for a message I want to send to a friend. The message expresses my well wishes and asks about their availability for a future trip. I also mention booking the same hotel they stayed at previously and inquire about their flight details. I end the message by expressing my availability for a call anytime.
  • The message is written in a friendly and casual tone. I express my hope that my friend is doing well and mention my intention to book the same hotel where they stayed during our previous meeting. I ask if the dates I am considering are suitable for them. I also ask about their flight details, specifically mentioning the flight number. I end the message by telling them to feel free to call me at any time.
  • I need help with translating and proofreading an email I want to send to a friend. The email starts with friendly greetings and well wishes. I mention my plan to book the same hotel they stayed at during our last meeting and ask if it's okay with them. I also inquire about their flight details, specifically the flight number. I end the email by letting them know they can reach out to me anytime by phone.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

友人に送るメールの英訳(添削)をお願いします。

Hi! How are you? Hope everything OK with you.  I will book (Sep on 25-28th)the same hotel where you stayed at when we met. Is that would be ok for you? So..the your flight is JLxxx right? Call me at anytime--!  元気ですか? すべてが順調だと願います。 私たちが出会った時にあなたが泊まっていたホテルを9月25-28日に予約しようと思っています。 大丈夫かな? あなたのフライトはJLxxxで大丈夫? いつでも電話してね。 ・・・この日本語のつもりです。添削をお願いできればと思います。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.2

このままでも十分通じますよ。 いくつか直した方が良いかな?という文法の点だけ・・・ Hope everything OK with you.  Hope everyhing is ok with you. I will book (Sep on 25-28th)the same hotel where you stayed at when we met. stayed atのat は前のwhere に入っているので、必要ありません。 at which you stayed / which you stayed at とする場合は必要です。 Is that would be ok for you? Isとwould beが一緒にあるのはおかしいですよね。 Is it ok for you? Would that be all right? とかでしょうか。 So..the your flight is JLxxx right? theはいりません。 Call me at anytime--!  atは特に必要ありません。 簡単ですがご参考まで。

villamagri
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!ためになりました。感謝しております!

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

添削する必要のないくらい完璧です。 このままで十分通じるので心配ご無用です。 [一応ご参考まで] Hi! How are you? Hope everything [is] OK with you.  I will book (Sep 25-28th) the same hotel where you stayed when we [first] met. If that [is] OK [with] you? So.. your flight is JLxxx right? Call me at anytime--! 

villamagri
質問者

お礼

早速の回答をありがとうございます!助かりました。感謝していますm(__)m 他言語に夢中になっていたらすっかり英語を忘れてしまいました・・来日する友人のアテンドをきっかけに、また英語勉強を始めます。ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 次の英訳は正解でしょうか

「あなたが昨日会った男性は、私たちの新しい先生です。 The man you met yesterday is a new teacher for us. これでOKでしょうか。 もともとの正解は、 The man you met yesterday is our new teacher. でしたが、両方ともいいのでしょうか?

• 文通メールです。 英訳と和訳等で分からない個所があります。 お手数です

文通メールです。 英訳と和訳等で分からない個所があります。 お手数ですがご教授ください!解説等もございましたら、ぜひ頂きたいです♪ 正確な言い回しを見に付けたいです。 ※You aren't kidding about it's being hot. I was there a few weeks ago and I sweated every day. If I cam to the office at 8, which is before the air conditioning gets turned on in the morning, it was pretty uncomfortable and I sweated there too. (1)You aren't kidding about it's being hot.の和訳を教えてください。 You are kidding→冗談でしょ!ですが、You aren't kidding→冗談じゃないでしょ(肯定より強い言い方)でしょうか? (2)※の返事です。不自然な箇所がございましたら教えて頂きたいです。 Yean, I want to say I'm just kidding, but temperatures in Tokyo have been around 95F the past couple of days, and many people become heatstroke. ※I'd like to see you as a jellyfish. I can imagine you floating on top of ocean, in the cool water, absorbing the sun with pretty sunlight reflections bouncing off of you. You would be comfortable. But I hope you are not the stinging kind of jellyfish. (3)absorbing the sun with pretty sunlight reflections bouncing off of you.の和訳を教えてください。 (なんとなく分かりますが、眩いサンライトの中を浮かんだり反射して弾むあなた?…bouncing off of youが分かりません) ※You know, the hotel I often stay in Tokyo has an outdoor pool. I went there last time I was there on Saturday before I left for my flight. It was full, and not all with hotel guests. Some people just came and paid to spend the day there. It's a nice pool with a lot sun. I think they would love to have a jellyfish like you soaking up the sun there. What do you think? Is this the sort of thing you might like to do in your spare time? (4)Is this the sort of thing you might like to do in your spare time? の和訳を教えてください。 (なんとなく分かりますが、スペアタイムにこう言った事をするのは好きですか?でしょうか。) (5)※の返事です。不自然な箇所がございましたら教えて頂きたいです。 Do you remember which hotel you stayed? I like going to pools in hotel to enjoy and relax in summer season. I went to the Hotel New Otani which located in the middle of Tokyo to become a jellyfish with my friend. We just stayed in the pool last year but, we stayed at the Hotel this year. This is a reward myself in this summer. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語教えて下さい!

『IS THAT OK?』 『HOPE YOU ARE OK』 の意味が分かる方教えて下さい!

• 英訳をチェックしていただけますか?

私事ですみません。 手紙を書いたのですがおかしいところはありますでしょうか? 見て頂けたら、ありがたいです。  Hi~ , Did you see your family? Hope you have a great time with your family and friends. My ring size is 9. But I'm not sure the ring size in Japan is same with UK. I'm very glad you will buy me a ring.Thank you. 『家族とは会った?(完了形のほうがいいのでしょうか?時差で  もう会えたのか聞きたいのですが・・)  家族や友達と楽しい時間をすごしてね。  (ここに接続詞必要ですか?)私の指輪のサイズは9よ。  でも、イギリスと日本ではサイズが同じか分からないけど・・  でも、指輪を買ってくれるなんてとてもうれしい。ありがとう」        

• 外国人と英語でメールしています。添削して下さい

高校3年です。 知り合いのイギリスの方とメールしています。 添削お願いします。 Hi,○○○ I'm good. Studying is hard, though. It's almost a year since I visited London. Time runs very fast. I'm very surprised to hear that you use chopsticks now!! Using chopsticks is difficult even for Japanese. Actually, my father can't use chopsticks well :-D Maybe you can use chopsticks better than my father :-) By the way my birthday is November 18th. This is the same as Mickey Mouse :-) When is your birthday? Lastly, I send you the photo of the church which I go to every Sunday. Take care and God bless you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• ホテルへのリクエストのメール、これでいいのでしょうか?

ホテルへ部屋のリクエストのメールを入れたいと思っています。 翻訳サイトなどを参考に自分なりに英訳してはみたのですが、おかしな所はないでしょうか?なおした方が良い所があれば教えて下さい。 「私は4月27日~5月1日まで貴ホテルに予約を入れています。 私は昨年も貴ホテルに宿泊し、大変気に入ったため今年も訪れることにしました。 昨年宿泊した部屋のナンバーは111です。 可能であれば、私は今年も同じ111の部屋に滞在したいと思っています。 手配をお願いできますでしょうか?」 I have a reservation your hotel 4/27-5/1. I decided to visit this year because it stayed at your hotel last year, and I liked it very much. The number of rooms where it stayed last year is 111. I want to stay in the room of the same 111 this year . Can it be asked for for arrangements?

• 英訳を添削してください

下の内容の文を意訳で自然な英語にしたいのですが… どなたか助けていただけませんか? 「あなたの家庭のクリスマスはすごく楽しいんだろうね。あなたはどんなgiftsを買ったんですか? 私はこちらで出会った何人かの人の為にクリスマスプレゼントを買いました。 愛媛へは30日から一週間ほどかえります、その前の日までは仕事です。だからクリスマスはこっちの会社の同僚と過ごす事にしました、 私たちは街で夜景を見たりディナーを楽しんだりするつもりです。」 I guess Christmas in your family is really fun. What kind of gifts did you buy? I bought some gifts for people who I met over here. I'm going back to Ehine on Dec 30th and stay there around 1week. I have to work until 29th, so I've decided I'll spend Christmas with my coworker. We are planning to eat dinner and to see night view in the town. どうかよろしくお願いいたします m(__)m

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 字数制限の為、敷き詰めですみません。 Monica my cleaning lady broke one my toilets. She uses a lot of paper towels to clean everything and I think she tried to flush them away ... sigh trouble ...very annoying situation. Tomorrow I will have to arrange for a repair person to fix it. An annoying situation ... Please allow me to give you some recommendations. - If you come with Air France (Paris) it's OK to take the train Brussels. It's very easy, it's inside the airport and the people from Air France will welcome and help you with your luggage. It's very convenient and fast (shinkansen type). And they have a flight that leave at ●● at night ... so you arrive in Europe in the morning and you can still enjoy the whole day. - If you come via other airports it's better to take the plane (it doesn't cost more or less). Taking the bus from Amsterdam to Brussels ... I won't let you do this. I would rather go to Amsterdam to pick you up. After such a long flight it's not nice if you still need to take a bus ... no if you prefer to take JAL I'll come to Amsterdam Oh KLM and Air France they all have a few Japanese flight attendants on the airplane. So you don't need to be afraid :) If you don't mind or the prices are cheaper on the website I gave you. I can also make the booking for you. Of course you would have to indicated which flight you prefer. It's really no problem for me. If there is anything I can to make things easier for you or help you, please let me know.

• 英訳 慕われる

いつもありがとうございます。 もしお時間ありましたら、英文チェック、もしくはご教授のほどよろしくお願いいたします。 和文 1.お仕事おつかれさま   Hope you are not too tired at work.   中心になる、上になるって大変だよね。(※仕事で、役職につくことを意味しています)   Being the main person or leader who is considered vital to an organization's existence is so hard, isn't it? 2.でも、そのポジションって憧れて慕われるからなれるポジションだね。   慕われるってすごいことだね。 Mind you, because that position is respected and longed for by many persons, you can take xxxxxx  (←英訳できませんでした。) Being respected is great, isn't it? 3.ひとりの時間、エネルギーチャージしてね。 For your own time, please recharge our batteries. ※いつも仕事を頑張っている恋人を想定しています。 よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

• 添削お願いします。関係詞

1)The high school (where) my brother studies is far from our house. =The high school (at) (which) my brother studies is far from our house. 2)I'll never forget the day (when) I met her. =I'll never forget the day (in) (which) I met her. 3)This is the reason (why) I came to see you. =This is the reason (for) (which) I came to see you. 4)This is (how) he solved the problem. =This is (the) (way) he solved the problem. ()内の穴埋めです。 訂正・解説よろしくお願いします。