• 締切済み

TOEICの問題で質問があります。

Even though assigned tasks are somewhat complex, we will have to complete them before we______ for the day. A leave B leaving C to leave D have left 答えはAなんですけど、すみませんがどなたかご説明いただけないでしょうか。私はDを選んでしまったのですが。Dを入れると何故だめなんでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• rpg9
  • ベストアンサー率39% (20/51)
回答No.1

条件節と従属節との時制が合わないからです。 条件節Even though~に対して、we will~と「~しなければならないでしょう」という未来のことを言っています。そこにhave leftという現在完了形をもってきたら、明らかに時制が食い違い、何が何だか分からない文章になってしまいます。この選択肢の中ではleaveという現在形を入れるしか英文としての意味を成しません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

1:Please lock the door when you ( ). (1)leave (2)will be leaving (3)will have left (4)will leave 2:The man decided to wait at the station until his wife ( ). (1)came (2)come (3)has come (4)will come 3:It will not be long before she ( ) London. (1)will leave to (2)will leave for (3)leaves to (4)leaves for 解答と訳をお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Is it okay to want my boyfriend to have a short beard, even though he doesn't like them? themはshort beardsで良いでしょうか?a short beardは単数なのになぜ複数で受けているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• TOEICの文法問題 解説を読んでもわかりません。

TOEICの文法問題 解説を読んでも分からかったので教えて頂きたいです。 Mr. Thomas and Ms. Vasquez ------- to work together on the market research project. (A) assigned (B) assigning (C) will assign (D) have been assigned 答え (D) 訳 Thomas さんと Vasquez さんは、市場調査プロジェクトに共同で取り組むよう命じられました。 解説 この文では任命されるMr. Thomas and Ms. Vasquez が主語なので、動詞を受動態の形にしなければならない。 ぱっと見(A)や(C)でもいけそうな気がします。なぜ(A)でもなく(C)でもなく(D)なのでしょう?

• confirmed atheists

Recently, my partner’s lifelong best friend and his wife were killed in a car accident, leaving us with custody of both of their children. They are two wonderful girls ages 4 and 2 and we love them dearly and are happy to have them. Both of them are comfortable with us since we spent a great deal of time together before their parents passed away, but we did not have any children of our own and we are taking a crash course in parenting. At this moment, I have two main concerns. One of them is that we are not sure how to help them understand what has happened. My partner and I are confirmed atheists, and although our friends were not seriously religious, they did have some spiritual beliefs and we are not sure whether they would want us to teach their daughters that they’ve gone to heaven or follow our own instincts to say that even though mom and dad loved them more than anything, they’re simply not coming back. confirmed atheistsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• TOEIC問題集に掲載されている英文について質問

Women: Mr.cunningham,you have an appointment with the staff writers at eleven o'clock;that's in 15 minutes. (カニングハム様、社の編集局員と11時にお約束がございます。あと15分です。) Man: Oh,that slipped my mind.Thank you for reminding me,Ms.Drake. While I'm out,could you get the file on last year's spring designs? I'd like to spend my lunch hour taking a loook at them to see if they will match any of the text that we will come up with. (あっ、忘れていたよ。思い出させてくれてありがとう、ドレイクさん。出かけている間に、昨年の春のデザインに関するファイルを出してくれるかな。こんど提出されるテキスト(教本)のどれかに合うか どうかランチタイムに見ておきたいんだ。) 質問1:Manの英文のtaking a loook at themのthemについて、これは「the file on last year's spring designs」のことでしょうか? 質問2:Manの英文の I'd like to spend my lunch hour taking a look at them to see if they will match any of the text that we will come up with.の英文について、my lunch hour をtaking a look at~の分詞が修飾していて、その訳の文意は「今度提出するテキストの何れかに合うかどうか(the file on last year's spring designsを)見ておくランチタイムの時間を割きたい」というものでしょうか?

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) I started feeling sick while I was giving a presentation. (2) Before the plane doors close, we have to sit down.

• You get out what you put in, as the

You get out what you put in, as they say.の意味がわかりません。どう言う意味か教えて頂けますか、下記文の最後に出てきます。宜しくお願い致します。 Do you have to work long hours? Yes. I have to work a long day. I start at 7 in the morning and often do not leave the office before 7 at night. You must be very busy. What do you do? I am in the field of financial management. We look after people's money for them. Even though I do not like my job, I do not think I would like to work 12 hours a day. To be successful you have to work hard. You get out what you put in, as they say.

• TOEIC問題集で(untilかbyか)

TOEICの問題集で以下の様な問題があります。 Employees have ( ) the end of the month to submit their forms for travel expenses. (a) ahead (b)until (c)during (d) before 答えは(b)となっています。私も選択枝から選ぶのであれば(b)を選びますが、本来はbyを使うべきでは無いかなと思います。 皆様の意見を教えて下さい。

• 英作文で参考書の解答例と違ったのですが

2つ質問させて下さい。 1、しかし、もっと大切なことは、自分の行動に責任を持ち、人に迷惑をかけない常識を身につけることである。 But,a more important factor is to be responsible for what you do and to have enough common sense that doesn't bother other people. 参考書の解答例では、factor→thing。andが結ぶものがto have→have。enough common sense that~→ enough common sense not to~。になっていましたが、私の解答でも問題はないでしょうか? 2、彼は小説を2冊貸してくれたが、どちらもまだ読んでいません。この2週間、試験準備で忙しかったからです。 Even though he lent me two novels, I have not read either of them because I have been busy studying for exam for two weeks. 参考書の解答例では、even thoughでなく、butでつなぎ(novels,but)、becauseでなく一つの文としてthem. I haveとなっていましたが、私の解答でも問題はないでしょうか?

• TOEICの問題です。

The twelve members of the committee ( )for over three weeks before making a decision to imprement the new policy. (A)established (B)deliberated (C)collaborated (D)initiated Bのdeliberated(熟考した)が正解なのは分かるのですが、 Cのcollaborated (協力した)も良い気がするのですが、何故駄目なのか理由を教えて頂けたら嬉しいですm(__)m

専門家に質問してみよう