参考書の解答例との違いについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問文章で挙げられた英作文には参考書の解答例と異なる箇所があります。
  • 参考書では異なる表現が使われていますが、質問文章の解答にも問題はありません。
  • 参考書の解答例と質問文章の解答は、意味は同じで伝えたい内容を含んでいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文で参考書の解答例と違ったのですが

2つ質問させて下さい。 1、しかし、もっと大切なことは、自分の行動に責任を持ち、人に迷惑をかけない常識を身につけることである。 But,a more important factor is to be responsible for what you do and to have enough common sense that doesn't bother other people. 参考書の解答例では、factor→thing。andが結ぶものがto have→have。enough common sense that~→ enough common sense not to~。になっていましたが、私の解答でも問題はないでしょうか? 2、彼は小説を2冊貸してくれたが、どちらもまだ読んでいません。この2週間、試験準備で忙しかったからです。 Even though he lent me two novels, I have not read either of them because I have been busy studying for exam for two weeks. 参考書の解答例では、even thoughでなく、butでつなぎ(novels,but)、becauseでなく一つの文としてthem. I haveとなっていましたが、私の解答でも問題はないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

enough common sense that doesn't bother other people の場合 that は common sense をさす関係代名詞になります。日本語から直訳するとこうなりますが、英文としては不自然とおもいます。 ここは参考書のように 目的をあらわす、 no to bother others とするほうがよいでしょう。 つまり、 But a more important factor is ....to have enough common sense. で区切りがつくので後は補足的な to 不定詞のほうがよいですね。 日本語訳からすると Even though はちょっとへんです。 Although ですね。 but でつなぐのと同じことです。 それ以外は問題ないと思います。

hanawopun
質問者

お礼

とても具体的な意見で大変助かりました!次にもまた機会があればお願いしたいぐらいです

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の練習中

自然な表現を教えていただけますか。 I do not know whether I chose suitable character-font and the position for each photo. It is still difficult for me. But, even though they are small, I have special feelings for them because they are all my works. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1)最近、私はできるだけ物を持たないように努めている。 (2)たとえタダで提供されようが、滅多に使わないものを身の回りに置くことは居住空間を狭める上に、 (3)環境問題を考えるとやすやすと物を捨てるのは後ろめたい気がするからである。 (1)Recently, I have striven to have nothing as possible. (2)That's because putting things I rarely use around me makes the living room small though I get them for free. (3)Also that's because I feel it is guilty to easily dump things, considering the environmental problems. (2)(3)はどちらも(1)の理由で、2つに分けられると思って分けた次第です。 「~だからです。また~だからです。」とどう言えば良いか分かりませんでした、結局、Alsoを足しただけです。 アドバイスをお願いします!

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は5回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】地球環境を守るために、あなたができることについて、英文で述べなさい。 (語数は、横15cm×縦15行の解答用紙に収まるように、最低100語) 【私の解答】 There are many debates about something that we can do for the environment, but I have two points to make. First, I can decrease certain wastes. Naturaly, most of us have started to use recyclable goods, but I must think what I need before buying such products. Nowadays, fascinative eco-friendly goods are developed and I want to try to use them but I would select for the environment whether one good is indispensable for me or not. Secondly, I am able to eat organic foods. The organic foods are grew in order not only to our health but also to producing fine soil and plants. If we eat them with enjoyment, That will lead to bring some good influences for the environment and us, too. For these reasons, I think that I can reduce more wastes and have organic foods for the environment.

• 英作文について質問です。

「疲れていたが、私は寝る前に4時間英語を勉強した。」 の英訳について 模範解答はThough I was tired, I studied English for four hours before I went to bed.なのですが、 出来事の順序としては 勉強→→寝る→→現在 となるのでbefore以前の文まで過去形で表すのは不自然に感じました。 この場合過去完了となり、Though I had been tired, I had studied for four hours before I went to bed. と表すのがよいのでは?と思っているのですが、どうでしょうか。

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は5回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】地球環境を守るために、あなたができることについて、英文で述べなさい。 (語数は、横15cm×縦15行の解答用紙に収まるように、最低100語) 【私の解答】 There are many debates about something that we can do for the environment, but I have two points to make. First, I can decrease certain wastes. Naturaly, most of us have started to use recyclable goods, but I must think what I need before buying products. Nowadays, fascinative eco-friendly goods are developed and I want to try to use them but I would select for environment whether one good is indispensable or not. Secondly, I am able to eat organic foods. The organic foods are grew in order not only to our health but also to producing fine soil and plants. If we eat them with enjoyment, That will lead to bring some good influences for environment and us, too. For these reasons, I think that I can reduce more wastes and have organic foods for the enviroment.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 テーマ:いじめに対するアドバイス 条件 ・150words以上 ・3パラグラフ構成以上 ・序論・本論・結論が明確であること。 These days, the problem of bulling is often picked up on the TV program. Some students choose to kill themselves because they feel that they have no another choice to solve the problem. Other students ceased to go to school and study at home. Still others rely on their parents and their parents speak to child’s teacher or the principal and ask them to tell bully to stop bulling. In my opinion, the best way for being bullied students to solve the problem is just continuing to go to school. Of course, I can understand that their parents worry about child’s safety. However, if parents tell them not to go to school, students never change their thought. In my experience, I did go to school when I was bullied, even though I wanted to quit the school or kill myself. But now, I think it was a good experience for my long life. Since I had been mentally injured a lot, I got my heart strong and when my friends or people related me are in trouble, I can give them more proper advice than other people who had never been bullied. For this reason, even if you feel miserable or feel like killing yourself now, you should go to school. This makes you stronger and some day it will be a good experience for you. (226 words) 結論が短いため主張が弱いとは思うものの、文章展開の仕方や肉付けがうまくできていませんが アドバイスや指摘などいただけるとありがたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文のアドバイスお願いします!!

中3です。 入試の過去問を解いてるのですが、 Me : I like zoos, but I don't think it is good to keep animals in zoos. の流れに合う30語程度の英文で、 Me : They sometimes look sad because they can't go anywhere. I think we should let them be free. It is important for all animals to be free. I don't want to make them sad. ってどうですか。 ちなみにこの後の文章は、相手が My friend : I see. I understand the idea because animals sometimes look sad. って言ってます。 8点中何点ぐらいもらえると思いますか。 採点、アドバイスお願いします!!

• 英作文 見てください!!

『 彼女がアメリカに行ってもう2ヶ月になるが、まだ一度も便りがない。』  It is two months since she went to America, but still not hear from. 『 健康維持のために毎日歩くことにしている。』  I am used to walking every day for my health.  この二つどうですか??

• 英作文-3

今回は問題文が長いです…。載せ方がわからないので、関係あるところのみ抜粋して書きたいと思います。 (小鳥を手乗りに育て上げることが夢であった。インコや文鳥を買ってきては何度もやってみた。なかなか思い通りにいかない。性懲りもなく、3カ月前からまたインコを飼い始めた。今度はうまくいきそうだ。こう書いている間も、私の肩の上にちょこんと止まっている。) (1)このたびの出会いはとてもうれしいが、少し不安でもある。何しろなついてくれた鳥はこれまで一羽もいなかったのだから。 (それにはそれなりの理由がある。以降、鳥に対する虐待を書いてあり、作者はこれを「一見残酷に見えることも、それは私の愛情がそうさせている。」と書いてあります。 1 (1)を訳せ。( The encounter …) 2 作者の行為が動物虐待になるかどうか、あなたの考えとそう思う理由をかけ。(30~40字で書け) 1 The encounter I experienced this time is satisfacotory to me, but I am worrying a little , because even only a bird have not become familiar with me. 2 I think that he is playing animal abuse, because any animals have life and emotions. This act of him is the same abuse as for human. He should change the way of expression of love.

• 英作文の採点お願いします。

大学の入試問題の類です。 問題『It is much harder to receive than to give.という言葉について述べよ。』 ここはこう書いた方が良い、などご指摘をいただければ幸いです。 作文 I agree with the statement especially in classes in colleges. For example,a professor has a class about philosophy. He can easily gives knowledge and ideology to his students. But I don't think all of them can accept his thoughts correctly. That's because they need to concentrate on his class and have a little knowledge about his thoughts before they have the class in order to understand what he gives.