• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳おねがいします。)

ebayで違う商品が届いた場合の返品返金手続き

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 相手の勘違いで届いた商品を返品返金するための手続きについて
  • 相手が違う商品を送ってきた場合、英国税関に返品される可能性があるため、パーセルにEBAY RETURNED ITEM No. 3108884951017のラベルを貼る必要があります
  • 返品返金手続きの詳細については相手からの返答を確認してください

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率63% (19/30)
回答No.1

やあ45。はい、それはOKです。その小包に「EBAY RETURNED ITEM No. 3108884951017」とラベルしてください。というのも、イギリスの税関がその小包を日本へ送り返しちゃうかもしれませんから。というのも、私は、日本からイギリスへの輸入関税を**しませんから。お手数をおかけしまして、かさねがさね、お詫びいたします、それでは。クリフ …といったところでしょうか。**の部分は、動詞が欠けていて、不完全な文章なのでよくわかりませんが、クリフさんは(イギリスの関税が、その小包を、日本からイギリスへの輸入品とみなす場合にも)手続きや税金の支払いをしないと言っているのでしょう。ラベルを貼ることによって、その関税を回避できるとクリフさんは考えているようです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

イギリスから届いた商品が違うため返品返送するのに、送られてきたときについていた「送り状」を 廃棄してしまい、返送先の住所がわからなくなってしまい 相手に聞きましたところ以下のような返事が来たのですが翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても よくわかりません。 なんといってきているのでしょうか? 当方「Hello I want to return the goods.Please tell me the address.」=(商品を返品したいので住所を教えてください。) 相手「Cliff Resnick     Flat 2. Awel Teifi     Wind St     Llandysul     Ceredigion     SA444BD 」     UK 相手「 Have you returned it yet? Do you have a tracking number? Regards, Cliff 」

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 入金も済み、送ろうとしましたが、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 In addition, to avoid many very heavy processings with customs for import duties, can you please: - specify shipment as a gift - specify a low item value for each of the items especially for the pen (I think under $50 or under $100 total shipment value, no custom duty applies) - send me by email or by ebay the detailed value that you have declared for each of the items in case I am called by customs so I can declare the same values you have put Thanks and regards,

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか?

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、 25日ほど経ってから下記のようなメールが送られてきました。 どなたか翻訳をお願い出来ませんでしょうか? Order Number: 123456 We are writing to you in relation to your recent order. We have generated an invoice for this order as the carrier requested, and sent this to the carrier, once the carrier receives this invoice they will look to proceed with your delivery. Please allow 48-72 hours for your parcel to be delivered. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, よろしくお願いします。

• たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。

たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。 お願いに上がりました。 よろしくお願いします。 The parcel which I will be sending will not attract any duty here in India. This parcel of 20 kgs will be sent only as trade sample. And the postal people will directly hand over the parcel to you in person. And so there is no question of any customs formalities or duties involved in this particular deal. You will face all these problems only when you import large quantities. I am not at all sending this parcel as regular export but only as a sample. This time I will be sending the product only as a sample to make a trial run. I will give a letter to the postal customs department it is only a trade sample to get future bulk order. So there won't be any problem in India as well as in China. If you have any doubt and you feel that there would some problem in sending the parcel to China, I can send the parcel to your Japan address. Please inform me at the earliest.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで落札され、滞りなく配送しました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 スペインに送ったのですが、止まっているようです。(追跡したところ) お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Dear Seller, my parcel is retained at customs in Spain. I wonder if you declared any value for this pen on the external card attached to the packet when you shipped.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 商品は普通に郵送しました。その後下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I still did not receive the packaging. Do you have any idea wich compagny in France is taking care of the delivery in connection with Japonese Post Office? Is it the French Postal service or any other compagny "GLS", Chronopost, or any other? I am afraid the packaging to be "lost" or returned to Japan. On tracking it is said "Processing at delivery Post Office" meaning that it has passed customs... Best regards, alain

• 翻訳をお願いします!助けてください。

トラブルで困っております。 英語が堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願いします。 HI I WILL PASS ON THIS TO DAD WHO WILL SORT IT AND CONTACT YOU , AS IT APPEARS YOU HAVE PAID FOR 2 SAWS , SO WE OWE YOU ONE THANKS REGARDS PETER 翻訳ソフトを使いましたが意味不明でした。 もし翻訳不可の場合は、こういう意味じゃないの?などでも構いません。 どなたかお力を貸してください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• ebay返品・交換の返答の翻訳おねがいします。

ebay取引 トラブルに対する返答 の翻訳お願いします。 ebay取引において相手方の説明文のミスにより 違うものが送られてきまして 交換か返品の依頼をお願い姉妹したところ 以下のような返答が返ってきましたが 翻訳ソフトでも意味がわかりません。 なんといっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Hi qe45 I must apologies if there is a problem with Normasection. Did you receive the item as shown in the photo as I thought this as arear section but it seems I might have made a mistake. I do not have areplacement section so can either offer a partial refund of £50 or a can offera full refund plus the cost of return post at the same rate as I charged if youwant to return the section. What would you like to do? Regards, cliff

• すいませんが、翻訳おねがいします。

すいませんが、翻訳おねがいします。 We do regret for any inconvenience caused! A new package will be shipped as soon as possible.Please take a note of the new order number 344178-DD. You will receive a notification email when the new package is dispatched. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further question.