• ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方、翻訳お願い致します。

アメリカに住んでいる友人とメールのやりとりをしているのですが 曖昧な箇所がある為、質問させて頂きました。 I would love to got to japan! ←「got to」なんですが、日本に来たことがあるのでしょうか…? I'm going into the military, and hopefully end up in Japan! is it weird studying with older people? do you like it? (私が通っている高校には70歳を過ぎる生徒もいる、と言ったらこのような質問がきました) よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• r-c
  • お礼率76% (32/42)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I would love to get/go to Japan! 日本に行きたいな!(get to / go to の打ち間違い?) I'm going into the military, and hopefully end up in Japan! 軍に入隊するので、上手く行けば、日本に行けるかも! Is it weird studying with older people? Do you like it? お年寄りと勉強するのは、変な感じがしませんか? あなたは、それが好きですか?

r-c
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなってしまい申し訳ございません。 やはり get to の打ち間違いなんでしょうかね。 訳していただき大変助かりました。ありがとうございましたo(*^▽^*)o また質問した際は宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 英語が得意な方へ

アメリカの質問掲示板で質問した際の、返事がよく理解できませんでした。どなたか、分かりやすく訳、または要約をしてくれませんか? 質問 I'm Japanese student studying English This time, I want to ask about subjunctive mood.If you had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that ( ). In ( ), I want to insert ' I had to go home.' , but is it okay to insert this sentence? 'If I had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that I had to go home.' Is this sentence correct? I can't understand the tense, therefore please tell me about how to change the tense. I'm japanese student studying English, so I couldn't write sentences well. 答え You are quite correct. The subjunctive mood is used to describe hypothetical cases, regardless of the facts of the matter. They set the scene, so to speak, and what would happen as a consequence should be delivered in the appropriate tense (which has nothing to do with mood). Thus: "They would have said I had to go home." "They would have said you were acting foolishly." "They would have said 'You are a fool,' and turned away from you." In the last example, the quote would have been delivered in the present of the hypothetical time, and should be rendered that way.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are people going to stop calling Social Security and Medicare "entitlement" programs? They're not "entitlements" - they're insurance programs that you pay into! If I pay you $15,000 for a car with automatic windows and then you deliver me a car without them, it's fraud and I should sue you! So why is it not fraud if you offer me a 65 year retirement age, and then you change it to 67 after I've paid in???

• 英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします!

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします! 翻訳機能などを使ってみましたが、綺麗な日本語にならなくて困っています お願いします What do you say about people who say female bodybuilders aren't even women? I think such opinions are extremely shallow. To look at just one aspect of a person, such as the fact that they have a lot of muscle, and then say that that person is not a woman constitutes an extremely narrow viewpoint. Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn't have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me started to change. That's when it started becoming necessary to fight. What do you think about the trend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? I think it's a very unfortunate trend. It looks to me like the women are being manipulated by men's wishes. It's like a fitness version of Playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.The way I see it, God made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it's a good thing to have all different types of people.Each person has his or her own individuality, own character, and it's the most important thing is to express that.

• 英語が得意な方

こちらの内容を日本語に訳した意味を、教えて下さい。 I promise got to love you forever and make you happy by myself not anyone else in the future

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I had so much fun. I actually still get to play with those guys every once in awhile, I have a deep deep love. The only reason why I’m not doing it now is my kids, they would cry every time I would go on the road with STP. When I leave on tour with Linkin Park, they’re like, ‘Okay, we’ll see you when you get back.’ They understand what I’m doing, but when I would leave with STP they would cry. I started realizing, I think they thought I was choosing to do that over being at home with them, because I would be done with Linkin Park and coming home. It was just too hard on my family, so I basically was like, you know what, I’ve got to stop being selfish here. When I’m not doing Linkin Park, I’ve got to be home with my babies.”

• 英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Chester also commented on what it was like playing with STP for the first time: Bennington: When we got together, right away it was three songs from Dean, three songs from Robert, three songs from me — overnight! All this adrenaline was injected right into our hearts. If we got together and it was weird, it wouldn't have happened. But we got together and it was amazing. The new music needed to feel like it was us. It was still STP but it's me and I don't want to be doing a caricature of Scott. Live, I'm singing Scott's melodies and Scott's songs so I want to stay honest to that and present it in a way that people feel they're getting an STP show. … It's been an interesting and very rewarding experience so far.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were forced to eat what they killed, there would be no more wars.

• 翻訳好きの方いませんか?

海外の方からいただいたメールなのですが、翻訳アプリや、英会話の本も買ったりして勉強しているのですが、私の英語力ではちょっと翻訳が難しく困っています。丁寧にいただいたメールですし、返信しないのも日本人としてどうかと思い、どなたか翻訳が好きな方や英会話ができる方に通訳していただきたく、今回質問します。 こちらの文章です。よろしくお願いいたします。 It is almost 2200 hours here and cold. It doesn't get cold here often in Florida only a little bit in the winter. I'm great. It is nice to meet someone so far away, with the same passions in life for fishing. Where do you work? What kind of work do you do? Me I am a sales man. I love the outdoors fishing and hunting. I also have kids. I have two boys and one girl. They love to fish and hunt. What I was going to ask you about was with this new company Florida Gladesmen. I have been making shirts for my company and selling them. I now want to make my own shirts to sell and I would like to purchase the equipment in Japan. I was going to buy the equipment here in the US and found out it was made in Japan and wanted to see if I could find a better price there. The machine I am looking for is called a sublimation T-shirt printing machine. I am getting all the specifics on the equipment that they are selling here in the US. and I will email you tomorrow with the specifics. I would be glad to pay you for your services. Hopefully you will be able to find me a better price and I will be able to pay instead of the company here in the US. My last girlfriend move to Japan to become a teacher. I lost touch with her and was worried when the Tsunami hit if she was okay or not. It was terrible what happened to your people, I felt great sorrow. We'll let let me know I will be up for a few hours more here. What is the current temperature in Japan who you live?