英語が得意な方!オランダ vs 日本のサッカーゲームは見ますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オランダと日本のサッカーゲームを観戦する予定ですか?私の同僚は全員オランダか日本の出身ですので、皆さん観戦します :)
  • 私は日本の応援団になります!頑張れ日本!!!また、7月の後半に大阪に行く予定です。長期間(3週間以上)滞在する可能性があります。食事の準備や掃除などの心配がないので、楽しみです!
  • では、ゲームを観る時間です!良い週末をお過ごしください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 7inchhalf
  • ベストアンサー率39% (184/469)
回答No.1

サッカーの日本対オランダ戦見るかしら? 私の同僚はオランダか日本出身なので全員見るでしょうね。 私は日本のファンになるつもり。頑張れニッポン。 そうそう、7月の後半にまた大阪に行くつもりです。 どのくらいの期間になるか分からないけど、長くなりそう(3週間以上) そう、料理しなくてもいいし、掃除もしなくていい。大トロ、ああ待ちきれない。 おっと、試合が始まるわ。 よい週末を。

puumii
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 How are you today? I hope you're not too warm. All my Japanese colleague complain the weather is too warm. Today my boss from the US arrived in our office in The Netherlands. And later today a few Japanese team and project leaders also arrived. So the coming days we will discuss the planning of the different projects ... and I will know when I will go to Japan :). But tomorrow around 4:00pm (11:00pm your time) there is a 2-hour break, because Japan has to play football. Really today we watched The Netherlands play against Slovakia. So tomorrow it's Japan's turn. Are you excited for the game? I hope Japan does well so you will be happy! Actually the referee is Belgian ... I hope that tomorrow evening he doesn't make a mistake against Japan ... because then maybe you don't like Belgian people anymore ... hahaha. I hope you have a nice day and hope you can enjoy the game. 会議でいつ日本に来ることができるか分かる って言ってますよね?

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• 英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2)

英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2) JOB INTERVIEWの内容です。 As you know, I'm here all alone in Australia and since I arrived here, I have had to solely depend on myself for a living my perents are not able to provide me with any assistance so the pressure of keeping my head above water all came down on me while I'm supposed to study in college so far, I've been performing very well in college my grades are excellent and all that while working as a cleaner in the evenings.

• 英語が得意な人教えてください

All of my decks are only available to buy directly from me,and I send by mail. I have sent to japan before.Pay with paypal and I send right away by global priority mail,as printed matter in a flat rate envelope ,packed up flat in smaller packets inside the big envelope.please add $11 for shopping. to do paypal log on to their site my id there is. これを訳せる方おられたらお願いします

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 高2英語

他のボランティアの人たちと友達になれればよいと思っています。 I hope I ( ) there. (  )内の英作をお願いいします。 あと We (watch) the soccer game between Brazil and Japan this evening. (  )内のwatch はwill や be going to を使うのか それとも、現在形で表すのかどちらがいいのですか? 回答の方よろしくお願いいたします

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 Needless to say I have been very very busy. Not so much with my work (well not more than or times).. but with house hold chores. Cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry ... living all by yourself is a lot of work ... I sympathize with all the women out there :) But help is on the way ... I'm planning to hire a cleaning lady so she can help me clean my house a couple of hours a week. And for the cooking ... I actually like to cook and I think I'm getting quite good at it. But my sister is a bit worried about me. She calls and asks me how I'm doing. And then I tell her what I prepared for diner ... and it turns out that everything I make is either a Japanese or Chinese dish ... or at least I try to. So my sister complains that I'm not from Belgium any more and that I don't cook real food ... hahaha. Then I need to remind her that in Japan and China there are many people eating this food and that they are very genki ... :)Oh well ... eating waffles every day is also not good. Oh speaking of waffles I was passing by one of these vans that sell waffles. And I thought I had to take a picture for (私の名前) :)Something else ... now that my ex wife has left I'm also rearranging some things in my finances. In short I need to set up a new company and I thought I of creating giving it a Japanese sounding name. People over here get totally confused when they hear it ... but I like that :). Do you know of a nice name? My doryo suggested "matsu" ... I kind of like it. What do you think? Do you have a nicer name? That new company will own my house and all my money and I will keep it for maybe the rest of my life. So if you find a name ... I'll probably think of you for the rest of my life ... hahaha No don't take it that seriously ... but I think you're good in finding names. Please let me know your opinion. Maybe you can see my last run: as you can see I still need a lot more training :( メールの相手、会社を興そうとしているのでしょうか?長文読んで下さりありがとうございます。

• 英語得意な方へ!和訳をお願いします。自分で訳せそうなところはやってみま

英語得意な方へ!和訳をお願いします。自分で訳せそうなところはやってみました。長文のため2回の投稿に分けています。 2-1です。 Very humid? (凄い湿気なの?)Very good ... I think humid weather is the reason you have such nice skin! You skin must be in very good condition now :)(君の肌は凄くいい状態にちがいない) But maybe when I arrive in Japan, I would like a little bit less humid weather.(だけど、私が日本に着くときには湿気がもう大分ないかもね) In Belgium has been super warm 32-35 degrees in the past 2 weeks.(ベルギーではここ2週間32~35度のものすごい暑さだった) But this is not normal ...(だけどこれは異常だよ) normally the temperature is around 22-25 in summer.(いつもは22~25度なんだ) You don't know Tour de France?(Tour de France知らないの?) With Lance Armstrong, Alberto Contador? Only 22 teams of 9 cyclists can participate. They are the best of the best. There is not need to congratulate me, ・but thank you anyway :) I'm a little bit concerned about the final. My flight is leaving from Amsterdam to Osaka with KLM (airline company from the Netherlands). And during my flight The Netherlands is playing world cup final against Spain ... (フライト中にオランダとスペイン戦がやるよ)I hope the pilot concentrates on flying and doesn't watch football ... hahaha

• 英語が得意な方!添削希望。

英文の添削を宜しくお願いします。 私は今、ボランティアで外国の方に日本語を教える手伝いをしています。 彼らは皆、日本に職業技術を学びに来ている優秀な技術者です。 I am doing a volunteer work to help the people from overseas learn Japanese. They are all excellent and ambitious trainees who try hard to master various vocational subjects. 海外から日本に職業研修に来ている方たちは、勉強熱心で積極的でとても早く日本語を上手になるのでいつも感心しています。 Foreign trainees to Japan (trainees visiting Japan) are all quite diligent in learing and mastering Japanese. They soon become fluent (good at Japanese) in Japanese. I always admire their positive and serious stance.

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。