英語得意な方、訳して下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の英語の能力に自信がありませんが、英語の翻訳が必要です。
  • オーストラリアで一人暮らししていますが、親の援助は受けられません。
  • 大学で勉強しながら、夜に清掃員として働いています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2)

英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2) JOB INTERVIEWの内容です。 As you know, I'm here all alone in Australia and since I arrived here, I have had to solely depend on myself for a living my perents are not able to provide me with any assistance so the pressure of keeping my head above water all came down on me while I'm supposed to study in college so far, I've been performing very well in college my grades are excellent and all that while working as a cleaner in the evenings.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

As you know, I'm here all alone in Australia ご存知のように、私は、ここオーストラリアにたった一人で、 and since I arrived here, I have had to solely depend on myself for a living こちらに着いてからは、生活の全てを自分でやっていかなければなりませんでした。 my perents are not able to provide me with any assistance 両親は、私に一切援助をすることができません so the pressure of keeping my head above water all came down on me ですから、頭を水面上に出しておく(=沈まないで生き残る)プレッシャーは、 全部自分に掛かってきたのです。 while I'm supposed to study in college 一方では、大学で勉強もしなければならないわけですが、 so far, I've been performing very well in college 今のところ、大学ではとても上手くやっています。 my grades are excellent 私の成績は優秀です。 and all that while working as a cleaner in the evenings. しかも、それは、夜は清掃の仕事をしながらのことです。

ashfield28
質問者

お礼

前の質問に続き分かりやすい回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。

英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。 job interviewの内容です。 It seems to me that your products and services are aligned with what I think I can deliver and from what I could see on your website you have been around in the market for quite and while and I would be very interested in starting out of my career with an established company that can also provide me with the opportunities I need to progress in the future and reach my goals

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 Needless to say I have been very very busy. Not so much with my work (well not more than or times).. but with house hold chores. Cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry ... living all by yourself is a lot of work ... I sympathize with all the women out there :) But help is on the way ... I'm planning to hire a cleaning lady so she can help me clean my house a couple of hours a week. And for the cooking ... I actually like to cook and I think I'm getting quite good at it. But my sister is a bit worried about me. She calls and asks me how I'm doing. And then I tell her what I prepared for diner ... and it turns out that everything I make is either a Japanese or Chinese dish ... or at least I try to. So my sister complains that I'm not from Belgium any more and that I don't cook real food ... hahaha. Then I need to remind her that in Japan and China there are many people eating this food and that they are very genki ... :)Oh well ... eating waffles every day is also not good. Oh speaking of waffles I was passing by one of these vans that sell waffles. And I thought I had to take a picture for (私の名前) :)Something else ... now that my ex wife has left I'm also rearranging some things in my finances. In short I need to set up a new company and I thought I of creating giving it a Japanese sounding name. People over here get totally confused when they hear it ... but I like that :). Do you know of a nice name? My doryo suggested "matsu" ... I kind of like it. What do you think? Do you have a nicer name? That new company will own my house and all my money and I will keep it for maybe the rest of my life. So if you find a name ... I'll probably think of you for the rest of my life ... hahaha No don't take it that seriously ... but I think you're good in finding names. Please let me know your opinion. Maybe you can see my last run: as you can see I still need a lot more training :( メールの相手、会社を興そうとしているのでしょうか?長文読んで下さりありがとうございます。

• 英語が得意な人教えてください

All of my decks are only available to buy directly from me,and I send by mail. I have sent to japan before.Pay with paypal and I send right away by global priority mail,as printed matter in a flat rate envelope ,packed up flat in smaller packets inside the big envelope.please add $11 for shopping. to do paypal log on to their site my id there is. これを訳せる方おられたらお願いします

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 なんとなく意味が分かるところはやってみました。 Thank your schedule.スケジュールありがとう Let me check on Monday ... but Maybe we can meet on the 8th? Hmm that would be next week!来週だね! That would be so nice. Please let me check with my team first. You are too kind to me. あなたは優しいね Maybe you do need to try it first ... hahahaha.・ But I like my own food and I prepared salmon steaks on the BBQ for my parents they liked it too.自分で料理するの好きだし、両親にバーベキューでステーキを準備する So I will let you know something next early next week. Also have a nice weekend.

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語が得意な方へ

アメリカの質問掲示板で質問した際の、返事がよく理解できませんでした。どなたか、分かりやすく訳、または要約をしてくれませんか? 質問 I'm Japanese student studying English This time, I want to ask about subjunctive mood.If you had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that ( ). In ( ), I want to insert ' I had to go home.' , but is it okay to insert this sentence? 'If I had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that I had to go home.' Is this sentence correct? I can't understand the tense, therefore please tell me about how to change the tense. I'm japanese student studying English, so I couldn't write sentences well. 答え You are quite correct. The subjunctive mood is used to describe hypothetical cases, regardless of the facts of the matter. They set the scene, so to speak, and what would happen as a consequence should be delivered in the appropriate tense (which has nothing to do with mood). Thus: "They would have said I had to go home." "They would have said you were acting foolishly." "They would have said 'You are a fool,' and turned away from you." In the last example, the quote would have been delivered in the present of the hypothetical time, and should be rendered that way.

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,