• ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方

こちらの内容を日本語に訳した意味を、教えて下さい。 I promise got to love you forever and make you happy by myself not anyone else in the future

noname#95287
noname#95287
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shiotaku
  • ベストアンサー率26% (16/61)
回答No.1

しゃれた感じで言えば “俺はお前を一生愛すと約束する。そして将来他の誰でもなく俺自身の手でお前を幸せにしてやる。” て感じですね。 正しく書けば “私はあなたを一生愛すことを約束します。そして将来ほかの誰でもなく私自信があなたを幸せにします” みたいな感じです

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 英語が得意な方!以下の文を和訳してくれませんか?

歌詞の一部なのですが以下の部分がどうしても気になるので,どなたかよろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m *-------------------------------------------------* When I was young I was invincible I found myself not thinking twice I never thought about no future It's just a roll of the dice But the day may come when you got something to lose And just when you think you're done paying dues You say to yourself "Dear, God What have I Done?" And hope its not too late cause tomorrow may never come *-------------------------------------------------* ※もし可能であれば全文訳してくださると助かります!! 歌詞です[> http://goo.gl/vijVW

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願い致します。

アメリカに住んでいる友人とメールのやりとりをしているのですが 曖昧な箇所がある為、質問させて頂きました。 I would love to got to japan! ←「got to」なんですが、日本に来たことがあるのでしょうか…? I'm going into the military, and hopefully end up in Japan! is it weird studying with older people? do you like it? (私が通っている高校には70歳を過ぎる生徒もいる、と言ったらこのような質問がきました) よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語の質問です。

but you must first promise to not let it get into anyone else's hands or to email it to anyone.. Also, don't you have an address, I just received a letter from a friend in Japan, she's a grandmother, so sweet... この文の訳はどうなるでしょう? あと not let it get into  という部分の文法的解釈がわかりません。意味と文法説明をもしよろしければご教授願いたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語得意な方、訳し方を教えてください。。。

1. Another question raised in The Future of English? concerns which languages are likely to join English as languages of global importance. Such predictions, however, and the basis on which to make them, are not easily determined. という文章の全体の訳は直訳では「世界の重要な言語として英語に加わるような言語は何かという別な疑問がThe Future of Englishの中から浮かび上がった。このような予測は、しかしながら、そして彼らがつくるもの、彼らが容易にではなく決定されたものに基づいています。」というような感じなのですが、日本語の表現に違和感を感じています…。どのように直せばもっと日本語の表現としてよくなると思いますか?

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただける方どうぞよろしくお願いします。 You had Mars in Aquarius. This does not make it easy to find deep love, and can make for loneliness and sometimes foolish infatuations. Though there is a longing for the glamour romance in the old sense. Mars was the roman god of war and passion, and his position has much to do with the love that you will find. He is a fiery dreamy planet in this sign. Your soul mate is an inventive and original man, once he has met you, will become devoted to you. His ideas can be eccentric and his approach to love is intellectual. He will try to impress you with his intelligence and court you that way. The union will be cool, or cold rather than passionate. For with this sign much remains in the mind. He is very much an individual. Not really one of the crowd, but idealistic and noble.

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• 英語の得意な方!

パソコンで使う写真素材をダウンロードできるサイトで、 以下のような英文が書いてありました。 商用利用は可能でしょうか? You are free: to Share ― to copy, distribute and transmit the work to Remix ― to adapt the work Under the following conditions: Attribution ― You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Share Alike ― If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license. 以上抜粋。全文は http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ 英語の得意な方、教えてください、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!