• 締切済み

また和訳お願い致します。

(1)Don't worry I would appreciate it I'll be in Shinagawa Tomorrow (2)A few minutes n i go to work,,,but y have only 1 picture of you? どうか宜しくお願い致します

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

(1) 心配しないで、感謝してるよ。 明日は、品川に行くからね。 (2) そろそろ、仕事に行かないと…ところで、君の写真、一枚しかないの?

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.心配要らないよ。感謝してます。明日品川に行きますので。 2.あと数分で仕事に出掛けなきゃ。ところで自分の写真1枚ぐらい持ってるでしょ?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

どなたか、和訳していただけないでしょうか? sup Yumi, friends? haha. don't know about that dude but i surely appreciate your email buddy. take care man

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a single mother of an infant daughter. I love my daughter more than life itself, but I am at a crossroads and she is in the middle. I work a very good, high-paying job. However, I don't like it. I want to go back to school and get a master's in a field I am passionate about. I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it! I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it!の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Yes!!! Only 2 more nights! At least I hope so ... I just arrived home because the weather was really bad. Snow snow snow ... sigh. The roads were very slippery, but I drove safely so there was no problem. ・For Friday ... if the weather prediction is not good I will work from home. And of course I will monitor the trains to Paris airport. I will try to take earlier trains than the one that's part of my ticket. ・Because of the bad weather conditions they allowed this. Today some of the trains to the airport had 1 hour delay. If that would happen to me I would be in problems. ・So I will try to take a try 2 hours earlier than planned. Just in case. Don't worry ... it will be ok. ・Actually I went to buy chocolates this morning ... hmmm I wanted it to keep a surprise ... but now you know :( ・Tomorrow I will buy the waffles and pancake. Maybe you like to see the chocolates and pancake more than you like to see me ... hahaha Just kidding. ・Oh Galaxy S ... that's a nice phone. You're also using Android now ... very nice. I show you some cool things. But I guess that by then you will have already figured them out. Did you get a gmail email account? And speaking of Samsung ... I might also have to visit them ... but I will hear more about this tomorrow. But there's a chance that I have to fly to Seoul ... But I already told my boss ... don't forget that I'm spending the weekend in Tokyo :)

• 和訳お願いします

I didn't upload all the pictures yet so don't worry.. So can you send me ome pictures of Japan?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Oh I quickly show you what I normally eat for breakfast ... muesli with yogurt. It's not what Belgian people usually eat. Normally people eat bread with jam or choco paste or ... ha something very new and very Belgian speculoos paste Do you know viennoiserie? That's what people would have for breakfast on Sunday (or at least when I was young we had this every Sunday). Before I go to work I need to pass by the super market and I can take some pictures. But you probably know it ... in Japan you have many break shops. Ok we'll arrange a nice breakfast for you. Don't worry. Well done with your homework! I guess that we can do all the things you want ... but you made it very easy for me :) Just one thing ... the night view ... we don't have something as roppongi hills or Tokyo tower. We only have but it closes at 6 :( ... so maybe we'll only be able to see night views from Satomi-chan's height. Oh ... I keep forgetting ... ●cm right? Very cute ... I attached a picture of the oil you gave me. I really liked it. But I trust your taste. Actually I'm very happy that we enjoy the same things. Hair dryer ... see that's something I totally didn't realize I didn't have. I can imagine it must be very important to you :) I'll get one ... hotel ●● should be fully equipped ... haha 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• なんと言えばいいですか

昨日週末に会う友達に○○に行きたいといったけど、相手に負担かけたくないのでやっぱりどこでもいいからねと訂正したいのですが、どう表現しますか。 日程もどちらでも良いですと言いたいです。 I said that I want to go ○○ but I don't mind anywhere so don't worry. 昨日は○○へ行きたいって行ったけど、場所もどこでもかまわないからね。 I can meet tomorrow or day after tomorrow. 明日でも明後日でも、あなたの都合に合わせます。

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.