• ベストアンサー

この文の訳を教えて頂けませんか?

The message you just sent, please re send it. I didn't get a chance to reed it.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.1

いま送ってもらったメールをもう一回送ってください。読みそこねたんだ。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

あなたがさっき送ったメッセージをもう一度送ってください。読む機会がありませんでしたので。 という感じです。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

• 151A48
  • ベストアンサー率48% (144/295)
回答No.2

「きみが今送ったばかりのメッセージ,再送して下さい。読む機会がありませんでした」 やぎさん郵便みたいなことにならなければいいけど・・・

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答どうも有り難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。

• 訳をみてください

下のふたつの英訳を見ていただけないでしょうか? おかしなところがあれば直してください (意訳になってもかまいません)。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 私は最近は元気でやってます。 あなたの風邪はどうなの? 熱はあるのですか? 早く良くなるといいね。 温かくして、よく寝てくださいね。 ↓ I'm doing fine these days. How is your cold? Do you have a fever? I wish you get well soon. Please keep yourself warm and have a good night sleep. あなたならどんな髪型でも似合うと思うよ、 お世辞じゃなくて本当にそう思う。 もし髪を切ったら、写真に撮って送ってね。 髪を切ったあなたをとても見てみたいです。 ↓ I think any hairstyle suits you, I mean it! Please send me a photo of your new hairstyle when you have a haircut. I'd like to see it.

• 「~だからと言って~した訳じゃない」というような表現について、

「~だからと言って~した訳じゃない」というような表現について、 英語で、 「あなたのお金が欲しくて結婚したのではない。」(お金が結婚の理由ではない) と言うには、 「I didn't get married to you because of money. / because I wanted to get your money.」 という表現で間違いないでしょうか。 この場合英語を単純に訳すと、 「お金が欲しかったからあなたと結婚しなかった」となりかねないかなと思って質問させてもらいました。 宜しくお願いします。

• [get to/can/able to]see?

意味が似ているので、訳し方を簡単に教えてください。この前、知り合いの外人がこのようなメッセージを送ってきました。I didn't get to see you before you left. あれ、can't じゃないんだ。っと思って、混乱しています。

• 訳助けてくださいm(__)m

I would like to use this if we need to e-mail, becouse in this mailbox I can save my writings. これを使いたいです。もし私たちが必要なら。なぜならこのメールボックスは私が書くのを保存できるからです。 I can't do that in the 〇. 私は〇の中はできません(保存する事が) (〇は相手のアドレスです) com I don't know why, and I don't remember what things I have already asked you and which not. なぜかわかりません。そして思い出せない、それはなにかというとあなたに尋ねたものを・・・ (訳ギブアップです) Like now I don't remember did I send you my home address! But here it is again, if I didn't send i Ok, now you know for sure my address. 私は思い出せない、あなたに送った私の家のアドレス しかし・・・・・ もし私が送ってないなら、私はOK・・?? 今私のアドレスからしる・・ Bye now, I would like to write to you first okey? じゃね。私はあなたに書きたい(手紙??) 初めていい? よろしくお願いします

• この訳で正しいですか?

1、(その話)「聞きたい!何?」と言うとき,この訳で正しいですか?教えて下さい。 生徒の訳についてのみお聞きします。    詳しいやり取りは以下の通りです。 先生:「herpes はフランスではcanker sore口内炎の意味で使われるけど。イギリスでは違うんだよ。」(先生が恥ずかしそうにしている。) 生徒:(その話)「聞きたい!何?」I'd like to hear about it. What? 先生:"下" の意味で使うんだよ。 生徒:ああっ。もういいよ。もうそれ以上言わなくていいよ。Oh. That's okay. You don't have to tell about it any more. 自身がないところ。聞きたい=hear、言わなくて=tellという単語を使ってもOK? 2、Do you have sore shoulders? 質問の返事で 以前は肩こりにならなかったけど、 I don't used to have sore shoulders, I didn't used to have sore shoulders, 最近はなるんだ。 but I get it recently . but I have it recently お願いします。

• こちらの英訳なんですがこの訳で合ってますか?

こちらの英訳なんですがこの訳で合ってますか? Hope this email finds you good, yes ofcourse you can get a copy of the passport with your signature on it attested by USA embassy and ministry of foreign affairs, please when you send the documents to the address below don’t forget to put attention to Ahmed Fawaz so I can get them. 外務省及びアメリカ大使館の承認を得たサインとコピーであれば大丈夫です。送る際はAhmed Fawazまでお願いします。 このような感じでしょうか?もう少し上手くできる方がいましたら是非教えて下さい。

• どなたかこの文を英語に訳していただけませんか?

どなたかこの文を英語に訳していただけないでしょうか・・・?自分で訳してみたんですが、わからないところが多々あります。 「あなたからの小包届きました。すごくおいしそうなチョコレートだね!どうもありがとう!手紙もとってもとってもうれしかったよ。まさか手紙書いてくれるなんて思わなかったから・・・ 今日その小包を受け取ってすぐ、チョコレートを食べようと思ったけど、もったいなくて食べられなかったよ。食べ始めたらいつかなくなっちゃうから、なんかもったいなくて(笑)でも明日、食べ始めるつもり!あなたのこと考えながら一日一つずつ、味わって食べるね。 あなたが書いてくれた手紙は、かすかにあなたの匂いがしたよ。そのにおいをかぐと、遠くにいるあなたがなんだか身近に感じます。なんか変に聞こえるかもしれないけど! 私も本当に心からあなたに出会えてよかったと思ってるよ。最近あまり話せてなくて寂しいけど、あなたが忙しいのちゃんとわかってるよ。近いうちに、また話せるといいね!楽しみにしてます。 早くあなたに会いにイギリスに行きたいよ!!!! 体に気をつけてね。」 自分でなんとか訳してみたのは。。 I got a parcel from you. The chocolates look delicious, Thank you so much! And I feel happy to get your letter too. I didn't think you would write letter to me. Your letter has your smell! I smelt it and it feels like you are close to me. It might sound weird though!! I really think I'm happy to have met you. II miss you as we have not spoken lately but I know you are busy . I hope we can talk soon. I look forward to it. I would love to go to England to meet you soon!! Take care... わからないところ多々あるので、添削もしくは英訳よろしくお願い致します。

• この文の訳を教えてください。

"Nonsense," I told her. " He's a fine, happy boy and you know it." "But she is an expert in child care," Carolyn protested. "She must know." "Even experts can be wrong," I said. I told her of an incident that had happened to an editor I know. One cold morning a warning light in her car came on. She quickly stopped at a service station. "Don't worry about it," the mechanic who checked her car told her. "The light will go off as soon as the car gets warmed up." She knew the car, and knew the warning light had never lit up on any other cold morning——but the expert had said it was OK, so she drove on. It turned out that the radiator was frozen; she almost ruined the car. "I learned my lesson," she told me. "I should have paid attention to my own sense of the situation instead of listening to someone who was supposed to know." "And that's what you're doing with your son," I said to Carolyn. I was scolding her, but I was sympathetic too. The world has become so complicated that we're no longer sure of our ability to understand and deal with it. But common sense is as useful now as it ever was. No amount of expert knowledge can take the place of an intimate understanding of a person or a situation. At times you just have to trust your own judgment. It almost cost me my life to learn that. I was reading a book one day, scratching the back of my head, When I noticed that, in one particular spot, the scratching echoed inside my head. I rushed off to my doctor. "So think you've got a hole in your head?" He joked. "It's nothing——just a nerve." Two years later, and after seeing four doctors, I was still being told it was nothing. To the fifth doctor, I said almost in despair, "But I live in this body. I know something's different." "If you don't believe me, I'll take an X-ray and prove it to you," he said. Well, there it was, of course, a tumor as big as a golf ball. After the operation, a doctor stopped by my bed. "It's a good thing you're so smart," he said. "Most patients die of these tumors because we don't know they're there until it is too late." I'm really not so smart. I believe experts too easily. I shouldn't have listened to those first four doctors. It's hard to question opinions given with absolute certainty. Experts always sound so sure of themselves . この文の訳をお願いします!

• フリーメールからの送信エラーについて

昨日までメール送受信できていた相手へ本日メール送信したら、 エラーが発生して、何度試しても送信できません。 解決法を教えて下さい!! エラーメッセージは下記のとおりです。 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ○○○.co.jp. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <○○@○○○.net>: 203.252.3.229 failed after I sent the message. Remote host said: 555 you must be spam