使えるXXで新商品を開発し、顧客を獲得する方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • これらのXXを使用し、新商品を開発することで、より多くの顧客を獲得する方法を考えてみました。
  • XXを使って新しい商品を開発することで、顧客を増やす方法についてまとめました。
  • これらのXXを活用して新しい商品を開発し、顧客を獲得できるか検討してみました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英訳は合っているでしょうか?

まとめると、これらのXXを使用し、 それに基づいて新商品を開発することで、 より多くの顧客を獲得することができると思います。 まず分解して考えてみました。 要約すると、 In summary, これらXXを使う。 You use these XX. それを元に新製品を開発することができる。 You can develop a new product based on it. 更に顧客を獲得できるかもしれない。 You may get more than current customers. これらをつなげるには、どうすればいいでしょうか… In summary, you use these XX so that you can develop a new product base on it. Then, you may get more than current customers... と考えてみました。どうでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

>In summary, you use these XX so that you can develop a new product base on it. Then, you may get more than current customers...  無理につなげなくていいんですよ。たとえば、 In summary, you must not miss to use these XX. Then, you can develop new products most quickly and easily. Now, you definitely get much more customers. とかですね。これはプレゼンのように会話的に説得する感じです。ですので、ちょっと押しを強くしてみました。  レポートですと、こんな感じもありでしょう。今度はつなげてみます。 In summary, if you use these XX, you can develop new products better than before. Probably you can double your customers. In summary, you can develop new products at lower costs with these XX. As a result, you can assume you'll have much more customers.

worker_fairy
質問者

お礼

凄く分かり易かったです。プレゼン用の言葉を考えていて自分の文法力のなさに戸惑ってしまい色々質問しています… また何度かすると思いますが… 助かりました。ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• tsubuyuki
  • ベストアンサー率45% (699/1545)
回答No.1

In summary, using these XX, you can develop a new product base on it. And you may get more than current customers... 単語のチェックはしてません。 正しい文法を目指すのか、ちょっと崩してインパクトある(でも通じる)文を目指すのか。 プレゼンテーションの席では難しい選択ですね。

worker_fairy
質問者

お礼

参考にさせて頂きますね!ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• 同じやないか!canとmay

初級英語を勉強しているものです さっそく悩みを聞いてください 参考書に以下の記述がありました ↓ その電話を使っていいですよ You can use the telephone. 座っていいですよ You may sit down. 「~しても良い」という許可の意味を表すはずが can とmayに分かれてる・・・・ どういう場面でcanとmayを使い分けするのか!! 教えてくださいっっっ!!

• 英訳をみてください

顧客へ出すメールの英訳です。 「カナダで(カナダから)○○を3箱だけ確保できましたので、もうあと3箱供給できます。 ご入用であればすぐにご連絡ください。」 We can supply you more 3 boxes of ○○, because we could secure only 3 boxes from Canada. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need it. これで失礼のないようなビジネス文章になっていますでしょうか? moreやonlyの使い方、最後の文章が合っているのか分かりません。 訂正や他の表現があればお願いします。

• 英語を訳していただけないでしょうか?

英語を訳していただけないでしょうか? 次の分がうまいぐわいに、訳せません。どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか? These use much less space than traditional gardening (square foot gardening uses 20% of the space of conventional rows; ten times more produce can be generated from vertical gardens) . よろしくおねがいします。

• 英訳ができません。

外国の本なんですが、訳が全然わかりません。どなたか、訳してもらえませんか? よろしくお願いします。 Consider a standard product such as a checking account. It is relatively straight-forward, using ABC methods, to calculate all costs associated with a checking account. The revenues, including interest earned on monthly balances and fees charged to customers for services, also are easy to attribute to this product. The analysis will reveal whether such a product is , on average, profitable or unprofitable, but such an average look at the product will hide the enormous variation in profitability across customers of this product. One customer may maintain a high cash balance in his checking account and make very few deposits or withdrawals. Another customer may manage her checking account balance very closely ,keeping only the minimum amount on hand,and use her account heavily by making many small withdrawals and deposits.

• こちらの英訳について

I would be more than happy to help you with that problem. However, before we can process the reshipment on the remaining containers, could you please let us know if the package was opened before you received it that information will allow us to better assist you. オーダーした商品が一部不足していたので再出荷依頼したところ返信されたメールの一部です。この文章は彼らが不足分を出荷する前に、こちらに何かを依頼しているのでしょうか?

• 英訳をお願いします

以下の文章を訳していただけないでしょうか。 Googleやexciteなどの翻訳エンジンを使って自分でも何とか頑張ってみたのですが、商用利用の可否がどうしてもわかりません。 (「Fine for commercial use, I really don't care what you do with them XD but」のところなのではと思うのですが…) 仕事でPhotoshopのブラシを使わねばならず、大変困っております。 海外サイト特有の顔文字なども入っていてわかりにくいと思いますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------- Some watercolor Brushes : D I used some Photoshop textures in there, but they aren't really necessary, so you can go into the brush settings are take them out/choose a different texture if you don't want them. As in all my other brush sets, an airbrush and a line art/pen/solid brush were also included. These brushed are pretty much designed for TABLET use only, sorry ): And I threw in a CRAPPY oil brush too XD Enjoy :) Fine for commercial use, I really don't care what you do with them XD but DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE OR SELL THESE BRUSHES (or claim that you made them) Also, If you want to send me a link so I can see what ya do with them, I would love it! <3

• 翻訳希望

途中までですが、翻訳していただけるかた お願いできますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします His Mercury falls in your third house in Capricorn. This means the things he says have a profound effect on you. Sometimes he will say something and you find you cannot concentrate on maters in hand for thinking about it. Cannot focus to study or read. You can talk about serious maters together but you will tend to be more pessimistic than him, this has a dampening effect. You are stricter and more self disciplined than he can be and upset more easily. He can try to lift your mood with humour, but you may feel that in doing so he is side stepping rather than face the gravity of a situation.

• TOEIC用の参考書の一文です。

TOEIC用の参考書の一文です。 We can expect to sell more of this product in its first year on the market than the number of 5DX model units sold since its release two yeas ago. 製品の顧客満足調査の一文ですが、ここのmoreはどういう用法でしょうか。名詞ですか?何故ofの前にあるのでしょうか。

• 英訳のお手伝い(添削)お願いしますm(__)m

英訳のお手伝い(添削)お願いしますm(__)m (1)『嫌いではない』 ※“嫌いではない=好き”ではなく、“嫌いな事はない”ってニュアンスにしたいです。 ( I ) don't dislike (○○) (2)『(私の言い方・言葉の使い方で)気分を害さないで欲しい』 ※悪意はまったくないのでどうか誤解しないでね!と言う感じです。 ・Please you dont get offended(you are not offended?). ・I hope that you will are not offended. Pleaseの方が丁寧でしょうか? 英文自体間違ってるでしょうか?(*_*) (3)『私はただ(~だけで○○を)見て欲しくなかっただけ』 I just didn't want to you see (…) (4)『これからも思った事はストレートに言ってくれて全然かまわない』 ※自分は思ったことをストレートに言うからあなたを怒らせてしまうかもみたいな事を言われたので Please you continue to say to me straight your thinking. mayの方がいいでしょうか?でも何だか上から言ってる様ですよね?(*_*) canで“あなたは出来る”の方がいいでしょうか?(*_*) あと、“これからも”がちょっとよくわかりません。continueで良いですか? (5)『それらの単語をどう使い分けるのですか?』 How do you use properly those words? ※同じ意味のものでたくさん言い方がある、と言う状況です 使い分けるがわかりません。use properlyで良いでしょうか? 明らかな文法間違いやおかしな(わかりにくい)表現があったら教えてくださいm(__)m よろしくお願いします!