カタカナ英語で読み上げてもらえませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の歌詞をカタカナ読みにしてもらう方法を教えてください。
  • 英語の歌詞をカタカナに変換する手間を省きたいです。どなたか教えていただけませんか?
  • 英語の歌詞をカタカナにしてもらいたいですが、手間がかかるかもしれません。お願いできる方、教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英歌詞をカタカナ読みにして貰えませんか

長いので面倒だと思うのですが どなたか宜しくお願い致します Real or dream? God said when you die. Your life will pass before your eyes If you want to feel it right now Just do it... The evening lights, coloring the nights busy avenues Down the street brings back memories of you Now I am watching, as lovers pass me by, finding your shadows, in the views of my eyes Now I am here, all alone Remembering the time we used to laugh (together) In the fall of the cold I still think of you, Wondering if you feel the same ※Save, your smile for me, even although you cry for me Remember me and love me always Love, and smile for me, Hold on to all that we had Remembering and love me again※ I'm so depressed living, a quiet life now There is no one here, in which to hold hands, or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waiting and looking (for you voice) To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face I wanna hold you just one more time I think of you night and day Wondering if you feel the same Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

Real or dream? リアル、オア、ドリーム? God said when you die. ゴッド、セッド、ホウェン、ユー、ダイ。 Your life will pass before your eyes ユア、ライフ、ウィル、パス、ビフォー、ユア、アイズ If you want to feel it right now イフ、ユー、ウォント、トゥ、フィール、イット、ライト、ナウ Just do it... ジャスト、ドゥ、イット... The evening lights, coloring the nights busy avenues ディ、イーブニング、ライツ、カラリング、ザ、ナイツ、ビズィ、アヴェニューズ Down the street brings back memories of you ダウン、ザ、ストリート、ブリングズ、バック、メモリーズ、オブ、ユー Now I am watching, as lovers pass me by, ナウ、アイ、アム、ウォッチング、アズ、ラバーズ、パス、ミー、バイ、 finding your shadows, in the views of my eyes ファインdィング、ユア、シャドゥズ、イン、ザ、ヴューズ、オブ、マイ、アイズ Now I am here, all alone ナウ、アイ、アム、ヒア、オール、アロウン Remembering the time we used to laugh (together) リメンバリング、ザ、タイム、ウイ、ユース、トゥ、ラフ(トゥゲザー) In the fall of the cold I still think of you, イン、ザ、フォール、オヴ、ザ、コゥルド、アイ、スティル、スィンク、オブ、ユー、 Wondering if you feel the same ワンダリング、イフ、ユー、フィール、ザ、セイム ※Save, your smile for me, ※セイヴ、ユア、スマイル、フォー、ミー even although you cry for me イーヴン、オールゾウ、ユー、クライ、フォー、ミー Remember me and love me always リメンバー、ミー、アンド、ラブ、ミー、オールウェズ Love, and smile for me, ラブ、アンド、スマイル、フォー、ミー、 Hold on to all that we had ホゥルド、オン、トゥ、オール、ザット、ウィ、ハッド、 Remembering and love me again※ リメンバリング、アンド、ラブ、ミー、アゲン※ I'm so depressed living, a quiet life now アイム、ソゥ、ディプレスト、リビング、ア、クワイエット、ライフ、ナウ There is no one here, in which to hold hands, ゼア、イズ、ノゥ、ワン、ヒア、イン、フウィッチ、トゥ、ホゥルド、ハンズ、 or protect me from the cold オア、プロテクト、ミ、フロム、ザ、コゥルド Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart フィーリング、ライク、ズィズ、ロゥンリネス、ウィル、テア、ミー、アパート I am waiting and looking (for you voice) アイ、アム、ウェイティング、アンド、ルッキング(フォー、ユー、ヴォイズ) To get me out of the dark トゥ、ゲット、ミー、アウト、オブ、ザ、ダーク Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face スノゥフレィクス、フォール、ライク、ザ、ティアズ、ザット、ラニング、ダウン、マイ、フェイス I wanna hold you just one more time アイ、ワナ、ホゥルド、ユー、ジャスト、ワン、モア、タイム I think of you night and day アイ、スィンク、オブ、ユー、ナイト、アンド、デイ Wondering if you feel the same ワンダリング、イフ、ユー、フィール、ザ、セイム Being in the silence of the night ビーイング、イン、ザ、サイレンス、オブ、ザ、ナイト Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight フォール、イントゥ、マイ、アームズ、アンド、アイル、ホゥルド、ヨー、ソゥ、タイト My kiss will guide our missing hearts マイ、キス、ウィル、ガイド、アワ、ミッスィング、ハーツ and tell me you'll love again アンド、テル、ミー、ユール、ラブ、アゲン 現実か、夢か? 神は言った、あなたがいつ死ぬか。 あなたの人生が、あなたの目の前を過ぎる あなたがたった今それを感じたいならば、 ただそれをしなさい ... 夕方の明かりが、夜のあわただしい通りを彩る 通りを行くと、あなたの思い出が戻ってくる 今、私は見ている、恋人たちが私のそばを通り過ぎて行く、 あなたの影を見つける、私の目の眺めの中に 今、私はここにいる、一人ぽっちで 私たちがよく笑った時を思い出しながら (一緒に) 寒さの秋には、私はまだあなたのことを考る、 あなたが同じことを感じるかと ※ 残しておいて、あなたの微笑を私のために、 あなたが私を泣いて求めるとしても、 私を忘れないで、いつも私を愛して 愛して、私にほほ笑んで、 私たちが持っていたすべてにしがみついて 思い出しながら、もう一度私を愛して ※ 私は、とても落ち込んで生きている、静かな生活を今 手を握る、誰もここにいない 私を寒さから守る人も この孤独を感じると、私は引き裂かれる 私は待っている、探している(あなたの声を) 私を暗闇から救い出す 雪のかけらが、私の顔を流れる涙のように降って来る 私は、あなたをもう1度抱きしめたい 私は、昼も夜も、あなたのことを考る あなたが同じことを感じるかと

dirkyo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 一生懸命 覚えて 早く歌えるように頑張ります! 本当に、ありがとうございました!^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳

自分でやってみましたが納得がいくほどうまく出来ないので、訳お願いします。 The evening lights,coloring the nights busy avenues,down the street brings back memories of you, Now I am watching,as lovers pass me by,finding your shadows,in the views of my eyes In the fall of the cold Hold on to all that we had remembering and love me again I'm so depressed living,a quiet life now, There is no one here,in which to hold hands,or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waitng and looking for you voice To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• XJAPAN Endless Rain 英語 読み

XJAPANのEndless Rainをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい I'm walking in the rain 行くあてもなく 傷ついた身体濡らし 絡みつく凍りのざわめき 殺し続けて 彷徨 いつまでも Until I can get your love 眠りは麻薬 途方にくれた 心を静かに溶かす 舞上がる 愛を踊らせて ふるえる身体を記憶の薔薇につつむ I keep my love for you to myself Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me You're just an illusion When I'm awaken, my tears have dried in the sand of sleep I'm a rose blooming in the desert It's a dream, I'm in love with you まどろみ抱きしめて Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness I awake from a dream I can't find my way without you The dream is over 声にならない 言葉を繰り返しても 高すぎる 灰色の壁は 過ぎ去った日の思いを夢に写す Until I can forget your love Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Endless rain, let me stay Evermore in your heart Let my heart takes in your tears, Take in your memories Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

参考)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ この歌にぴったりくる和訳をお願いします。 『 James Brown - I Feel Good 』 I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can't do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do you no harm

• 歌詞の意味を教えて下さい。

QUEENのToo much love will kill youという曲の意味合いを教えて下さい。 訳詞などでは微妙なニュアンスが伝わりにくいため、“こんなことを歌っている”的な感じを知りたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 *歌詞 I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be Too many bitter tears are rainin' down on me I'm far away from home And I've been facing this alone For much too long I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me About growin' up and what a struggle it would be In my tangled state of mind I've been lookin' back to find Where I went wrong Too much love will kill you If you can't make up your mind Torn between the lover And the love you leave behind You're headed for disaster 'cos you never read the signs Too much love will kill you Every time I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be And it seems like there's no way out of this for me I used to bring you sunshine Now all I ever do is bring you down How would it be if you were standing in my shoes Can't you see that it's impossible to choose Oh there's no making sense of it Every way I go I'm about to lose Yeah, too much love will kill you Just as sure as none at all It'll drain the power that's in you Make you plead and scream and crawl And the pain will make you crazy You're the victim of your crime Too much love will kill you Every time Yeah, too much love will kill you It'll make your life a lie Yes, too much love will kill you And you won't understand why You'd give your life, you'd sell your soul But here it comes again Too much love will kill you In the end... In the end...

• 歌詞の一部が訳せません。

シークレットデザイアという曲の歌い出しの歌詞3行なのですが、 どうもうまく訳せません。 翻訳機でもやはりおかしな変換になってしまいます。 どなたかアドバイス宜しくお願いいたします。 I feel some touch of love changing me The man I have been just looking for is you On my dreams come true now

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 英歌詞の和訳が知りたいです

Alessandro SafinaのLunaという曲の和訳が知りたいです 翻訳サイトだと少し不自然な部分があったため、 英語に自信のある方の自然な和訳が見てみたいです 訳してあげてもいいよという方がいらっしゃいましたら どなたか Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, How many are the songs that resound Desires, which through the centuries Have furrowed the sky to reunite with you Portal for poets who write no more And who still lose their sanity You recieve the sighs of those who writhe And fullfill a dream in every soul Moon who looks at me listen to me now Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, Who know the time of eternity And the straight path of truth Make more light inside this heart of mine, This heart of man who doesn't know, doesn't know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, You illuminate the sky and its immensity And show us only the half you want Somehow like we always do Angels of clay that don't fly Souls of cardboard that catch fire Hearts like leaves that later fall Dreams made of air that vanish Son of the Earth and son of yours, for, you know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul But it is with the love that our heart breathes And the force that moves everything and lights it up!... Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul White light, my goddess, goddess is silent!.... もとはイタリア語、英語、ラテン語が混ざっているようなので こちらから英訳をお借りします

• とある英歌詞の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

題名は  5one on d!splayです。 Eyes go shut I dissipate Into thin air leaving no trace Distant voice Not listening Why don't you just save your breath? All of your words feel like a jail That blocks the sun and makes me stale Not enough gold in all the world So why have I surrendered To your abusive ways The cracks have opened up to the core Is there anywhere to go from here now? Sick with the lies consuming our souls ↓ココのサビでもいいので和訳お願いします! Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Bite my tongue Swallow the pain A bit disturbed by these displays Now we've got nothing to say The silence growing deadly So here we are drifting apart Neither willing to drop their guard Haven't we got something to say? The distance growing deadly From years and years of pain The cracks go deeper than we can see Let's take a good look at where we are now Maybe the end's the start that we need Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Life is too precious to waste