• ベストアンサー

英語教えてください

私は偶然そこであなたと会いました I was an accidental meeting you there. 私たちはたくさん話したりダーツをして楽しみました We enjoyed a lot of talk and played darts 合ってますか? アドバイスください!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I met you there by accident. (I happened to meet you there.) We enjoyed talking a lot and playing darts.

nattsu0723
質問者

お礼

すぐ回答していただきありがとうございます!! 勉強になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 対話文

A:How was the weekend? B:Great. I went to Tokyo and enjoyed shopping. A:Did you? ( ) B:No.I go there only when I have a lot of free time. 選択筋がいろいろあり、 Did it take a lot of time to get there? Do you ofen go there? この二つで迷ったのですが、答えは下のほうでした。 上のほうはそこに行くのに多くの時間をとりますか? と聞いているのではないですか? もしそうなら、これでもよい気がするのですがどうでしょうか? それとAがDid you?と聞いているのは、どんな訳になるのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英語のインタビューの内容を教えてください

妊婦さんが旦那さんと一緒に初めてお腹の中の赤ちゃんの様子を見たときの印象です。But以下の訳を御指導いただけないでしょうか。特に「we were a part of it」のニュアンスがわかりません。「  」内はその前の文なので参考にしてください。 「I mean, you're looking at something that's black, white and various shades of grey, and it's not the easiest thing to make out. And I'm not even sure that, you know, we were looking, I was probably looking at an eye when I was supposed to be looking at a nose, things like that.」 But just the feeling that we weren't just happening to be there. You know, that we were actually, she made us feel like we were a part of it and that we had some sort of say, and that we had brains. I mean, it was nice to feel like you were a part of the process.

• 動名詞

動名詞を用いて、一つの文に書き換えて下さい。 1We played tennis this afternoon. We enjoyed it. 2My father used to smoke. He stopped it two years ago. 3Kazuko played the piano well. She was praised for it. 4You are a skillful skier. I am proud of it.

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• あってますか? 英語の問題です

事故があって大事な会議に遅れた。 he was late for an important meeting [cause] of an accident. 新聞では、明日はもっと暑いってさ The newspaper [says] that it will be much hotter tomorrow. エレベータは故障中だって The elevator isn't [ ] now. この道を行けば着きますよ This road will [take] you there

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Before [the Scott Weiland solo tour this year] there was a lot of other stuff, and you know just going on tour and being 30 minutes late or 40 minutes late on stage. That's the thing, I remember he was an hour and a half late in New Jersey [On May 31, 2008 at the PNC, Filter also played at this show]. [The DeLeo brothers] came from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.”

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の1~5に続くのはa~eのどれだと思いますか?また、訳もお願いします。 1.The wedding is over 2.There are lot of paths in front of us 3.We will begin slowly 4.We will be careful to learn together 5.At the end of each day a)and we must choose one. b)as we work and discuss things together. c)we'll enjoy thinking of our future. d)and now we are starting our lives together. e)and then make progress quickly.

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: You bring new aspects to him. and with captain america it's like... B: He doesn't bring nuances. C: It was perfect B: Let me just say that we have had a lot of captain america love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some... A: And then we see Captain america evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?