添削お願い:英作文の問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Three years have passed since he went to Vienna to study music.
  • The borscht which he cooked for party last week was more delicious than the appearance of that.
  • But what annoy her most are many e-mails from her friends living in Tokyo which mean they want to see paris covered with snow.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の問題です。添削お願いします。

英作文の問題です。添削お願いします。 「彼が音楽の勉強をするためにウィーンに渡って3年になります。」を Three years ではじめて Three years have passed since he went to Vienna to study music. 「彼が先週のパーティーで作ってくれたボルシチは見かけよりおいしかった。」を The borscht ではじめて The borscht which he cooked for party last week was more delicious than the appearance of that. 「しかし、彼女をもっともいら立たせているものは、東京の友人から来る、パリが雪に覆われているのを見てみたい、というたくさんのメールだ。」 But what annoy her most are many e-mails from her friends living in Tokyo which mean they want to see paris covered with snow. 「いら立たせる」は他にも bother や irritate も思い浮かびましたが、とりあえず annoy にしました。ニュアンスに違いがでますか? また「もっとも」の表し方について、what annoy her most としましたが、what most annoy her としてはダメですか? その他間違っているところや直したほうがいいところの指摘をお願いします。 「レポートは、もし可能であれば、金曜日までに提出してください。」 Please hand in the report by Friday if it is possible. 「私たちのクラス担任の佐藤先生は、英語を30年教えてこられたのだが、授業中に「退職したら、妻とロンドンで暮らすんだ」というのが口癖だ。」 Mr.Sato, our homeroom teacher, who has been teaching English for thirty years, often says he is going to live in London after he retire with his wife in class. 最初のほうでコンマを多用してしまいましたが、このような場合の書き方がわかりません。 , who は非制限用法の関係代名詞を使いました。 「退職したら、妻とロンドンで暮らす」という部分の文の順序がよくわかりませんでした。 after he retire を先にかいて、 with his wife を後に書きましたが、このあたりはどのように書くべきでしょうか? 以上です。 添削、説明お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 OK です。 2 目的格の which は省略する方がふつう(あっても間違いじゃないです) party の前に the が必要(数えられる名詞なので,最低でも a が必要) 「見かけより」は「見かけ」という名詞を使うより, than it looked とすると簡単。こういうときは that でなく it がふつう。 3 What annoyed her most, however, was a lot of e-mails from her friends living in Tokyo which said they wanted to see Paris covered with snow. annoy でも irritate でもいいと思います。 most もどちらでもいいと思います。 ただ,what は基本単数扱い。 あとが e-mailsという複数でもかまいません。 手紙などに書いている,というのは say で表します。 時制は全体的に過去でそろえた方がいいです。 文頭の but は嫌われるので,however の方がいいです。 4 OK です。 5 he retires 順番は often says in class he is going to live in London with his wife after he retires in class はここに置かないとつながりがわかりません。 「口癖」で often はやや弱いかも。 he is in the habit of saying ~ これは逆にきつめかもしれませんが。

batyera
質問者

お礼

皆様回答ありがとうございました。 またよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

[添](削) 「彼が音楽の勉強をするためにウィーンに渡って3年になります。」 Three years have passed since he went to Vienna to study music. 「彼が先週のパーティーで作ってくれたボルシチは見かけよりおいしかった。」 The borscht which he cooked for [the] party last week was more delicious than [it looked](the appearance of that). 「しかし、彼女をもっともいら立たせているものは、東京の友人から来る、パリが雪に覆われているのを見てみたい、というたくさんのメールだ。」 But what annoy[s] her most [is a chain of (are many) e-mails from her friends <living> in Tokyo[,] which mean[s] they want to see [P](p)aris covered with snow. むかつく感じはannoyで正解;botherは手間をとらせる;irritateにはしつこさがついてくる what most annoy her としては・・・~annoys her most か Nothing annoyes her more than~という表現も可 「レポートは、もし可能であれば、金曜日までに提出してください。」 Please hand in [your](the) report by [next/this] Friday if it is possible. 「私たちのクラス担任の佐藤先生は、英語を30年教えてこられたのだが、授業中に「退職したら、妻とロンドンで暮らすんだ」というのが口癖だ。」 Mr.Sato, our homeroom teacher, who has been teaching [us] English for thirty years, often says [during his lessons that] he is going to live in London [with his wife] after he retire[s] (with his wife in class). コンマを多用・・・だいじょうぶ このような場合の書き方がわかりません・・・2~3文に分ける方法があります who は非制限用法・・・固有名詞ですから正解 「退職したら、・・・「授業中妻と退職した後」は笑いました[ごめんなさい] 楽しいお話ですが,創作ですか?実話ですか?

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

パリの空港で、トランクに腰掛けた一人の男が、ぼんやりと頬杖をついていた。 私が、「どうかなさいましたか、どこかお加減でも悪いんですか」と聞くと、 「いや、いま遠くからついたとこなんですけどね。体はついていても、心がまだなので、 ここで心の到着を待っていると事です」という答えが返ってきた。 In an airport in Paris, a man sitting on his trunk put his head on his arm with his eyes aiming at nowhere. I said to him, “What is the matter? Do you have something bad for you?”. Then he said to me “Well, I arrived here just now from a distance. However, unlike this body, my heart has not arrived yet, so I await it here.” 頬杖 ぼんやり に苦戦しました。 What is the matter? Do you have something~ では丁寧な感じはでないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

彼は目を細めて私に ''あなたが今しなきゃいけないことは私がgood methodsと呼ぶ物をすることだ''と彼女は言った。 with his eyes narrowed he said to me ''now all you have to do is to do what i call good methods'' これで問題ありませんか?? with his narrowed eyesのほうがいいのかな…… すいませんが教えて下さい

• 英作文添削

自由英作文の練習として、自分で文を考えて文を作ってみました。文法間違いがあったら、ご指摘お願します。    He parted with his car last summer lest it should be broken by children. So, he had had great difficulty in going to the place which he usually go to by car before he bought a new car.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。

英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。 英作文のレポートを作成したのですが、際立った間違い 直した方が良いところなど、アドバイスいただけないでしょうか。 ちなみに、文頭の最初の1単語だけは指定されています。 (1)彼女はとても几帳面な性格なので、社長秘書にはぴったりだろう。(Her) Her punctual character would be fit for her to work as a secretary to the president. (2)彼はあれだけ授業をさぼっていたのだから、試験に落ちても驚く人はいないだろう。(His) His failure in the examination would surprise nobody since he has skiped class so many times. (3)彼女が勇気ある行動を取ったおかげで、他の女性も次第に彼女に続くようになった。(Her) Her courageous act gradually led to other women following her. (4)私が心配なのは、定年後に十分な年金が受け取れないかもしれないということだ。(What) What makes me anxious is that I might not able to receive adequate annuity after I retire my job. (5)Eメールの普及により、年賀状を書くことはあまり一般的でなくなってきている。(Writing) Writing New Year's cards is getting uncommon because of the popularization of the E-mail. (6)会議の議事録をもとに、合意事項を正式な文書にまとめるのは私の仕事の一つだ。(It) It is one of my jobs to boil agreement issues down to formal documents based on the records of the meeting. (7)車で通勤することは、交通渋滞の激しい都会では合理的ではない。(Commuting) Commuting by a car isn't rational in the city which has a lot of traffic jam. (8)私が理解できないのは、なぜ彼があれほど非協力な態度をとるのかだ。(What) What I can't understand is why he takes such an uncooperative attitude like that. (9)彼が営業部長に昇進できなくて落ち込んでいるのは、彼に会えばすぐに分かるよ。(It) It will become clear as soon as you see him that he is depressing because of failure to be promoted to the position as the business manager. (10)子供達が自主的に家業を継ぐ決心をしてくれて、私達はとてもうれしい(What) What makes us pleased so much is the fact that our children voluntarily made a decision to take over our family business. 沢山あってすみません。かなり自信がないので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の問題です よろしければ添削お願い致します

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解: Some scientist think that dolphins are the most intelligent animals in the world after mankind, and that we way be able to talk with them one day. ※イルカは人間についで最も知能が高く、やがて彼らとの対話も夢では無いと考えてる科学者もいる。 私の文: There are some scientists who think that the dolphins are intelligent second to human beings, and we will able to talk with them in the future. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の採点お願いします。

大学の入試問題の類です。 問題『It is much harder to receive than to give.という言葉について述べよ。』 ここはこう書いた方が良い、などご指摘をいただければ幸いです。 作文 I agree with the statement especially in classes in colleges. For example,a professor has a class about philosophy. He can easily gives knowledge and ideology to his students. But I don't think all of them can accept his thoughts correctly. That's because they need to concentrate on his class and have a little knowledge about his thoughts before they have the class in order to understand what he gives.

• 私の英作文を見ていただけませんか?

英作文を作らなければならず、考えたのですが自信がないので添削していただけないでしょうか? He was curious and explored the mysteries of the universe and black holes. For him, the black hole was a subject of study for many years. His name was spread around the world by the theory of specificity.He continued to announce new discoveries in physics until his death.He contributed greatly to science. He won numerous prestigious awards.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします 多くの日本人の若者は、かれらが大学にいる間、アルバイトをします。一人の女子学生を例に挙げてみましょう。彼女はファーストフード店でアルバイトをしています。何が彼女にその仕事をするよう決めさせたのでしょうか。彼女に尋ねたら、彼女は自分のためにいくらかお金を稼ぎたいだけです、と言うでしょう。彼女の両親が彼女の大学の学費を払っているので、彼女は働く必要はありません。大部分の学生たちにとって、大学に行くことは、かれらの人生のうち最もお気楽な日々を彼らに与える一つの選択なのかもしれません。 Many Japanese young people work as part-time workers while they are university students. Now let's take a girl student for example. She works for a fast food shop. What did make her decide to work there? If you ask her about it, she will say she just wants to earn some money for herself. However, she doesn't need to work because her parents pay money for university. For most students, going to university might be a good option to get most pleasant days in their lives. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 私の日本人の友人が15年間働いていた会社を最近やめた。そのことは大部分のアメリカ人には特別なことのようには聞こえなかったが、その男性の妻はなぜ彼が大企業での安定した仕事をやめたのか理解できなかった。平均的なアメリカ人は退職までに5回仕事を変える。多くのアメリカ人は転職を自分のキャリアを高める機会だと考えている。例えば、あるアメリカの友人は40歳で政府の役人から小学校の教員に仕事を変えた。彼女は子供が学ぶのを助けることは価値あることだと考えたのだ。 A Japanese friend of mine recently quit a company where he had worked for 15 years. Most American didn't think this as something special. The wife of the man, however, couldn't understand why he quit his stable job of a big company. Commonly, American change their job five times until their retirement. A lot of American think of changing job as the opportunity to improve their career. For example, a American friend of mine changed her job from a official of government to a teacher of a elementary school when 40 years old. She thought that helping children learn is valuable. ・過去問です。難易度判定とポイントもお願いします。 ・「には聞こえなかったが」が本当にhearなのかが難しいです。・「平均的」という言葉もそのまま訳していいか疑ってしまいました(averageでいいようですが)・テストでもwhenの後の省略とかwhen+分詞構文は文末なら可能ですか? よろしくお願いします