• ベストアンサー

That節は必ず付かないといけないのですよね?

WiredLogicの回答

回答No.1

recommend は、普通に、SVO, SVOO として使える動詞なので、 recommend 誰々/何々、誰々/何々を推薦する/紹介する、  誰々のときには、as ~、~(という立場・役職)として、for ~、~(という仕事・任務など)に、などが付くことが多い。 recommend ~ing、~することを薦める、 recommend (that) 誰々 (should) ~、誰々が(一番多いのはyou)~することを薦める。 recommend 誰々 何々 = recommend 何々 to 誰々、  誰々に何々を推薦する/紹介する(何々のところが、人になる場合も少なくない) など、普通に考えられるような用法は、一通りあります。

k2u7im
質問者

お礼

なるほど、了解致しました。有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法のthat節

こんにちは。 高2のflankです。 仮定法の中のthat節について質問です。 たとえば、 「もし彼が無実だと知らなければ、私は彼を救おうとしないだろう。」 という文だったら If I didn't know he is innocent, I wouldn't try to save him. になるのか、それともif節の中のthat節も仮定法にして If I didn't know he was innocent, I wouldn't try to save him. となるのかどちらなのでしょうか? 返信よろしくお願いします。

• that節の意味

文中のthat節の意味がうまくとれません。the entire country is behind him は、挿入句的な扱いなのでしょうか?和訳と併せて、文法の解説もお願い致します。 Waving the flag as a whole country sends a message to the world and to the American President that the entire country is behind him and whatever he wants to do.

• that節を直接目的語としてとる語句の違いは?

(1)I informed him that she had gone there. 「私は彼に,彼女がそこへいったことを知らせた.」 この場合[him]は間接目的語,[that節]が直接目的語だと思います. (2)しかし,[動詞+to+間接目的語+that節]の形をとるものがありますよね. これらは,第三文型の[動詞+直接目的語+to/for+間接目的語]の目的語の順番が変わったものだと思います. (1)のように動詞の後に間接目的語がくるとto/forがなくなるものと, (2)のように動詞の後に間接目的語がきてもtoが必要な物はどうやって見分ければいいのですか?

• that節で言いかえると?

I liked his new house, but I hadn't expected it to be so small. この文章をthat節で言いかえることはできますか? ~but I hadn't expected that it (      )so small. カッコ内ににどんな時制を使うのかがわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• that節

My husband and I have been raising two of my grandkids: Their mothers are from my first marriage and addicted to drugs. It was rough the first few years, but I told my husband I couldn’t turn my back on the grandkids and he said that we together could do it. Fast-forward several years and he’s retired, the kids are 14 and 9, and I feel like I get punished all the time for “ruining his life and retirement” by choosing the grandkids over him. He always starts off that it was the only choice we could make, but there isn’t a day that goes by he doesn’t have a sarcastic remark about me or the grandkids’ mothers or how dishonest and horrible all women are. He always starts off thatはなぜ that節がとれるのでしょうか?何にでもとれるわけではないですよね?よろしくお願いします

• that節の副詞的用法?

I was amazed to~などの感情を表す表現では、SVCの後に不定詞toやthat節を用いてそうなった理由を表すことができ、 I was amazed to see that our utility bills came to so much. I was amazed that I saw that our utility bills came to so much. のように書き換えが可能なようですが、このようにthat節が副詞的に用いらている例としてはほかにどのようなものがありますか?

• that節について

I’m a single woman with a large extended family. I cope with the enormous project of buying Christmas presents by getting them very early. Everyone in my family knows this; it’s the family joke that I have all my presents purchased by Halloween. My brother’s wife, Jean, sent out a group text last week saying they have decided not to exchange gifts with the extended family and would only be getting gifts for each other and their own kids. They have five kids, both together and via previous marriages, so I understand, but would have appreciated more notice. My mom asked what I was going to do, and I said I’d keep the gifts for the kids but return the ones I got for my brother and Jean. Unfortunately, my dad, the family bigmouth, overheard us and told my brother. This weekend, Jean made a snide remark about how I didn’t understand the “true meaning of Christmas” and how I’m withholding their gifts simply because I’m not getting anything in return. In the moment, I snapped that she doesn’t get to spend my money for me, but on reflection I’m a little afraid she’s right. it’s the family joke thatとI snapped thatはなぜthat節がとれるのでしょうか?決まりがあるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• that節を使った英文

ご意見お願い致します。 「僕は彼らにそこへは行かないほうがいいと忠告した」 をthat節を使い I advised them that they don't go to there.でも正しいですか? 解答ではI advised them not to go there.となっています。

• that節を取らないsuggestの使い方

suggest+人のあとに続く動詞は、toをつけるのか、ingをつけるのか、はたまた原型なのか。 例文を作り、その文章をGoogleで調べたらそれぞれヒットしてしまいます。ただ、ヒットした全ての文章がネイティブによって書かれたものとは限らないので、本当のところを知りたいのです。 <例>上着を一枚持っていったほいうが良いよ。 I suggest you to bring an extra jacket. I suggest you bringing an extra jacket. I suggest you bring an extra jacket. どれが正しいのでしょうか。 That節を使っても良いのですが、そうすると言い回しが少しくどくなってしまうような場合の文章ですので、That節を使えばいいじゃないかというご回答はご遠慮ください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• that節について

that節について that節が前置詞の目的語になるものは,どんなものがありますか? この文は正しいでしょうか? I'm proud of that I've missed a class.