個人輸入での英文翻訳お願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカより個人輸入で衣料品を購入しています。
  • 発送方法のことだと思うのですが以下のメールがきました。
  • 難しくて翻訳だと思いますがよろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

個人輸入での英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカより個人輸入で衣料品を購入しています。 発送方法のことだと思うのですが以下のメールがきました。 難しくて翻訳だと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 For what it’s worth, I highly suggest a freight forwarder for your business and demand. You order enough boots, that I think we could make a shipment either monthly or bi-weekly. We could ship to CA or Portland and than the boots would come to Japan to you in batches – do you think that’s something you’re interested in? In the long run it may save you a lot of money in shipping, taxes and duty. We would ship the boots from our facility to your freight forwarder for free.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

あくまでも私の個人的意見ですが、このビジネスにおいて貿易仲介業者を利用することをおすすめします。 あなたは毎月、または隔週での出荷(購入)に十分な量のブーツをオーダーしていますし。 (定期的なビジネスになりうることから、貿易仲介業者を入れてスムーズなビジネススキームをつくることを推奨しているのでは?) 私どもからカリフォルニアもしくはポートランドにまず送り、それからブーツは日本に小口で出荷する、このような方法にご興味がありますか? 長い目でみれば出荷コスト、税金を大幅に抑えることが出来ると思います。私どもは当社施設からあなたの貿易仲介業者に無料で発送できるでしょう。 Freight forwarderとは、簡単に言うと国際間の運送を請け負って通関や複合輸送の手配する業者です。

sapunk
質問者

お礼

難しい英文を翻訳していただきありがとうございました。 本当に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカのお店で、フィルソンのベストとレッドウイングのブーツを購入しました。 昨日、下記のようなメールが届きました。出来れば翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we received your Redwing boots today and the are ready to ship. We wanted to double check if the Filson Vest you requested is supposed to be in the light brown or the dark brown color. I have the light brown in stock and I will have to bring the dark brown in from the factory if its available. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed. Thank You

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your recent order for the redwing and Sitka. We have submitted your redwing order already, but in regards to the Sitka Gear; they have changed some things. Right now the open country is sold out, all that’s available is Optifade Forest. Also, the pants are now waist sizes and a large is equal to a size 36. Please indicate what you would like to do on these. We can switch the pattern and the size upon your approval. We appreciate your business, Thank you,

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• 英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

アメリカのお店から、FILSONのジャケットとブーツを購入したのですが、 以下のメールが届きました。たいへんでも翻訳お願いいたします。 I forgot to let you know in the previous e-mailed the FILSON item you reguested is not longer being made. We will refund you when we can ship your boots out.

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でフィルソンというブランドのバックとジャケットを購入したのですが 以下のメールがきました。多分在庫がある物とない物があるというメールだと 思いますが、詳しく翻訳お願いします。 I hope all is well. Thank you as always for your business. In regards to your Filson order, please see below: 220 in stock 110 back ordered until May 11 266 in stock 1441N back ordered June 1 Are there other colors you would choose in the 110? Let me know what you would like do, and we will do as you wish. Thank you,

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

以下の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. We will back order those goods and ship to you as soon as they become available. At this time, we are unable to get blue and black 110’s – I am working on another Northwest company to make some for us but that project will take some time.

• 個人輸入での英文の翻訳おねがいします。

アメリカの靴屋にブーツをオーダーしていて、発送が遅いので問い合わせた所 次のようなメールがきました。翻訳お願いします。 Order 13960 – sent with wrong sole; sent up to Dannr to have corrected. Order 14368 – boots are here, but we’re waiting for ‘ship rule’ Order 14583 – haven’t received boots yet; should be here shortly.