• 締切済み

ニュアンスを教えてください

Hyun responded that Floyd was a "subhuman, ungrateful APE," and then started spreading vitriol about the black community in general. この中のspreading vitriolは、日本語でいうところの「毒を吐く」みたいなニュアンスでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

そうですね、「酷評し始めた」のような意味合いです。

tomoikinari
質問者

お礼

チェック遅れて申し訳ありません。ありがとうございました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のニュアンスについてです

初めまして質問させて頂きます。ステーツに住んでいるBFからメールを 貰いました。少しお恥ずかしいのですが、英語のニュアンスで訳すのが難しいので是非アドバイスをいただけますか(*^-^*)  お忙しい中申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ◆これは私が『American girlのように私はSEXYじゃないけど、貴方のためにSEXYな写真を撮ったから送るね!』といった後の返信内容です。 アドバイスを頂きたい箇所は 【(1)you should n't think about American girls and how they look. live your own life. treasure your own beauty. 】 この文章は本当に解釈に迷ってます。 【(2)I want to kiss you over and over and do naughty things to you!!!!!】”naughty things” が分からないんです。”悪ふざけをしたい?””いちゃいちゃしたい?”どのようなニュアンスがありますか?初めて知った単語です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 thank you. i can't tell that it's you. but thats ok. you should n't think about American girls and how they look. live your own life. treasure your own beauty. I'm about to go to bed. it's now 420 am. I want to kiss you over and over and do naughty things to you!!!!! goodnight my sweetlove,

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 意味を宜しくお願いしす

Before I started dating this guy, I was single for about a year, and during that time I tried to think about what hadn’t satisfied me in my previous relationships and what I wanted in a partner going forward. what I wanted in a partner going forwardの 意味を宜しくお願いしす( going forwardがわかりません)。

• ニュアンスに関して合っているでしょうか。

いつも回答ありがとうございます。 現在、英語の勉強しており、日記を書いております。もしよろしければ、下記の英語内容を添削して頂けないでしょうか。とくに日本語に合わせたニュアンスを表現することが難しくて、ニュアンスが適切に表現できていますでしょうか。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 今日から英語学習に本腰を入れました。 これから行う学習は、瞬間英作文と日記を書くということに絞って、英語を勉強していきたいと思います。 瞬間英作文とは、日本語で書かれたスクリプトを見て、瞬時にそれを英語で喋れるようにすることで、英会話の基礎を磨くというものです。 この本を書いた著者によれば、これを繰り返すことで、英語の瞬発力が上がり、英会話力が飛躍的に伸びるといっています。 また日記を書く目的として、英語でしゃべれる内容を増やして、英語表現がより豊かになることを目的としています。 一気にやろうとすると失敗することが多いので、毎日、こつこつと繰り返し、英語力をつけたいと思います。 I have started to buckle down to learn English from Today. The way to learn English from now is focusing on the “Syunkan Eisakubun” and writing english Daily and I would like to learn English in this way. ”Syunnkan Eisakubunn” is the English material where after reading the Japanese script, instantly speak the sentences in English to build the foundation of English converstaion. According to the author of this book, the author mentioned in the book that repeating this excersize can increase the instantaneous force for English and improce English conversation skill rapidlly. Also as the object to write the daily every day, Doing this activity increase the area that you can speak English and enhance the English expression to be rich. As I tend to faild to continue them if I try to do them all at once, everyday by repeating them every chance I get, I would like to enhance the English Skill not doing them all at once.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません。(恋愛の英語)

アメリカに住む彼とのメールでわからないニュアンスがあり悩んでいます。彼は純粋なアメリカ人ではなく、スペイン語が彼の母国語です。そのため英語が時々間違っているので、余計わからなくなります。 今まで、彼はよくi like the way you are と言ってくれました。それは、「そのままの君が好きだよ」 という意味だと思うのですが、今回は「 i like how you are」 と言ってきました。i like how you are.って?? 必死に勉強しているのですが、ニュアンスがわかりません。 ---------以下 訳していただきたい文章----------------------------- i like your kindness and how you are when you are with me. (中略)i like how you are and all about you. your words how you are your beauty and a lot of thinks that i just cant discribe. (中略) each time i see your picture i see you more beautifull each time -------------------------------------------------------------- 意訳でもかまいません。ニュアンスが知りたいです。 私を好きだと言っているのはわかります。でも、ひとつの単語も曖昧にしておきたくありません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。英語のできる方助けてください。

• grind on

I have recently become friends with two women from my college. I’m queer and they’re both lesbians, and I was excited to make more friends in the LGBT community. The problem is that they won’t stop hitting on me. I’m in a serious long-distance relationship with a man I love. At first I found their comments flattering, but they started going too far when they joked about “stealing” me away to my boyfriend’s face when he was visiting. One of them started grinding on me at a party and asked, “Are you wet yet?” ここでのgrind onとwet の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Male rape is a subject that is seldom mentioned. A close and dear male friend (in his late 40s) was severely raped twice. He was kidnapped from his residence, drugged, sodomized and left naked on the first occasion, and then his residence was broken into, and he was tied up and raped a second time. The general public may think this is rare and unusual. Not as much as you'd believe. After the attacks, my friend was examined in a hospital, and a rape kit was done. rape kitとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に訳してください。

こんにちは。 下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。 The so-called drug war was started in the 1980s and it was aimed directly at the black population. None of this has anything to do with drugs. It has to do with controlling and criminalizing dangerous populations. It's kind of like a U.S. counterpart to "social cleansing." Poor black males are criminalized the most by the drug war. The number of black men in the criminal justice system is enormous. That criminalizes a dangerous population. What about the population which is declining in earnings and jobs? They're frightened. The more you can increase the fear of drugs and crime and welfare mothers and immigrants and aliens and poverty and all sorts of things, the more you control people. Make them hate each other. Be frightened of each other and think that the other is stealing from them. If you do that you can control people. And that's just what the drug war does. よろしくお願いします。

• ニュアンスの違い

Hello, I'm calling for Akeem Kahn. This is Greg Johnson returning your message from an hour ago about moving up your printing order, which was originally due Monday afternoon. We should be able to do it today, Friday. It's 10 a.m. now and we already had the 50 posters done. I just wanted to confirm your request for the increase from 300 fryers to 500. It’ll take us a little longer to print those up. print those upのthoseはthemでも良いのでしょうか?何かニュアンスの違いは出ますか?あと、upはあるとないのとではどう違うでしょうか?よろしくお願いします