• ベストアンサー

意味を宜しくお願いしす

Before I started dating this guy, I was single for about a year, and during that time I tried to think about what hadn’t satisfied me in my previous relationships and what I wanted in a partner going forward. what I wanted in a partner going forwardの 意味を宜しくお願いしす( going forwardがわかりません)。

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4115/5350)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"going forward" は直訳的には「前に向かって」、意味としては「将来の(in the future)」です。 "what I wanted in a partner going forward" 「将来の恋人に自分が何を求めるか」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.2

>Before I started dating this guy, I was single for about a year, and during that time I tried to think about what hadn’t satisfied me in my previous relationships and what I wanted in a partner going forward. ⇒「私は、この男性とデートを始める前に、約1年の間未婚で、その時間の間に、私は前の関係では何が不満足だったのか、パートナーとの関係で何を前に進めていきたいか、について考えてみようとしました。」 >what I wanted in a partner going forwardの 意味を宜しくお願いしす( going forwardがわかりません)。 ⇒「パートナーとの関係で何を前に進めていきたいか」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My boyfriend of two years is sweet, smart, funny, and we have what I would consider to be a great relationship. We are open with each other about any problems that arise and understand that both of us have been in a couple serious, long-term relationships in the past, which we can easily talk about. However, a few months ago I glimpsed a text thread on his phone with his ex-girlfriend from high school, and, upon further investigation, realized that they’ve spoken every few days for what seems to be months. every few days for what seems to be monthsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どういう意味?

ペンパルからのメールなのですが、 I have a question about Japanese writing. Sometimes its in words and sometimes in symbols. What is normal in Japan to write? And why give it this different? どういうことを言っているのか教えていただけますか?

• 意味を教えてください

My father is 74 years old and in poor health. I only see him a couple of times a year because I am so busy these days between work and kids, and his health no longer permits him to travel to my home to visit. We are going to see him soon, and I have scheduled an in-studio photo session with a professional photographer for the first afternoon that we are going to be in town. My dad said he was willing to get photos taken with our boys. Here’s my dilemma: I don’t want my stepmother in the photos, and I’m searching for a diplomatic way to communicate this to him. Long story short: They have been married for 26-plus years, and she and I have never had a good relationship, but in the past 15 months or so, things have deteriorated to a point where I do not speak to her (unless absolutely necessary) and have decided to have no relationship with her going forward. for the first afternoon that we are going to be in townとgoing forwardの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My sister and her wife, "Sue," will be visiting soon. I'm looking forward to seeing my sister, but feeling anxiety about Sue's visit. Sue has a habit of making comments about my weight and what I'm eating -- commenting on my portion size, how many helpings, my weight, how often I exercise, etc. I'm not interested in getting in a fight about it and really want to see my sister. Any suggestions on an effective, short statement or comeback after the first comment to try to cut her off at the pass? cut her off at the passとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えください

About a year ago, I went on a few dates with "Daniel." I had a great time and was interested in what might come of it, but after those initial few dates, he started to fade away: He took longer to answer calls and texts, conspicuously left town right before Valentine's Day, became markedly less flirty when we did talk. I chalked it up to loss of interest and was unsurprised when I stopped hearing from him altogether. About a month later, he got in touch with me to let me know he felt bad about ghosting me, and that he had done so because things had gotten serious with someone else he had started dating around the same time, "Kate." At this point, he was happily in a relationship with her, and said he wished me well. Last week, he reached out to me on Facebook wanting to talk about [something involving a mutual interest of ours], and we met for coffee -- not a date, in my understanding. There, I found out that he has since broken up with Kate. He didn't immediately ask me out on an actual date, but he did so last night -- and now I owe him a response. On the one hand, I still really like this guy as a person; all the things that attracted me to him last year are still true, and I'm still single. On the other hand, it stings that -- oversimplification alert -- something about Kate caused him to choose her over me when we had both begun dating him at the same time. I owe him a response.とoversimplification alertの意味を教えください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

About a year and a half ago, I started researching study abroad. I'm an art student at a public university, so I decided to apply to a very prestigious art school in the UK to give myself a year of very dedicated art education. The program seemed like it was going to be everything I'd ever wanted. I got accepted and started in September. I'd ever wantedはなぜwouldが使われているのでしょうか?everはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

(恋愛の話)And at some point during this time of court dates and various governmental red-tape shenanigans, he asked me again if I wanted to date him. And — again — I told him I wanted to say yes, but couldn’t. So we continued our pattern of hanging out (which, at this point I suppose I should concede, includes sleeping together) and talking, going nowhere fast. So now we’re up to the holidays and I hear through colleagues that Friend has been bragging about the “amazing” sex she and Dude have been having, and that they are sort of dating but “not really.” https://www.thecut.com/2014/11/ask-polly-will-my-boyfriend-ever-change.html governmental red-tape shenanigansとwe’re up to the holidaysの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I am 31, recently out of a 12-year relationship (and three-year marriage), and am at a loss. While I was chubby when my ex and I started dating, my weight became an issue of contention near the end of my marriage. I’d like to have kids, and would therefore like to start dating, maybe find someone to have a family with. I feel short of time given that I spent all of my 20s in a relationship that didn’t work out in that way. I am clinically obese though I’ve been told that I am attractive and carry it well. Should I wait until I lose the approximately 30 pounds that I need to lose to be at a normal weight, or can I realistically date now? I know this is a strange question and somewhat individual but while I sometimes chat with people on dating apps like Tinder or OKCupid (my pics are recent and accurate, though flattering), I tend to dodge out before making plans to meet because I am nervous about reactions to my weight. carry it wellとdodge outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• hit in the nuts with~の意味

男の子がつぶやく、このセリフの意味を教えていただけますか?よろしくお願いいたします。 Dating online for an average looking guy, is just about as fun as getting hit in the nuts with a steel pipe. Not like that’s ever happened to me.