• ベストアンサー

和訳教えて下さい。

度々投稿すみません。以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。 but exept of this noone say anything and I think the most male teacher would never change it^^ になります。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • olutier
  • ベストアンサー率32% (53/163)
回答No.1

「でも、この昼休みっていうのを除けば、なんでも言ってよ、男の教師はぜったい変えないと思うよ」 …ではおかしいですよね。なにか、単語も、文法もよほど崩れているようです。 exept of という言い方はないので、exeption of のことか? noone という単語は存在しないが、noon 「お昼」のことか?

wendylover
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 お礼が遅れてしまい申し訳ございません。 参考にさせて頂きます!!教えて頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳教えて下さい。お願いします。

以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。本当に困っています。切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。 That's an American tradition in Germany there is no really Valentine's Day, but if we would have this Day noone would get chocolate from me^^. I hate this days. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします‼

love you, but never say never. 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳に困っています。 和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 It doesn't Sound like a Book i would like but you can't struggle in the ask of favour^^ 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳をお願いします。

この文の和訳が全然できないので誰かわかる方がいましたら和訳をお願いします。 In life we never know anyone but ourselves by thoroughly reliable internal signs, annd most of us achieve an all too partial view even of ourselves.

• 和訳教えて下さい!

自分でも訳す努力をしましたがわからなかった為以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 No problem^^ it's very difficult to describe German school system and nearly noone know how it works if You're not a teacher or one of the abitur maker. になります。 また「返信遅れてごめんね」を英語で何というかわかる方いらっしゃいましたら教えて下さい。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 3They publicly expressed their horror at the brutality and made it known to the East Germans that they sympathized with their fate. 4The Western press made a great show of supporting those who took part in the uprising and gave the impression that there would be Western involvement and help, but this impression that there would be Western involvement and help, but this impression was deceptive. 8The inactivity of Great Britain must be seen in the light of this stance. 15Adenauer was taken aback by popular uprising. 16He was at a loss about both the origin and the extent of the potential for protest.

• 英語 和訳

こんにちは。 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (I)Prefer a loss to a dishonest gain: the one brings pain at the moment the other for all time. (II)It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.

• 【困っています】和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません

和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません。。。 部分部分の言っていることはわかるのですが、英文の間にthatが入ってきたり、()で囲まれた英文があると、和訳するときにどこから訳していいのかわからなくなってしまいます。文中に「,」がところどころにあると、混乱してしまいます。 英文を和訳にする時のコツはあるのでしょうか? どうか、教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。 What would be the best wold to use when describing that e.g. an icon is alternating between being displayed and hidden ; the flashing / blinking / flickering icon? Flashing is probably the best. Blinking could also be used, but the most common use of blinking is for opening and shutting both eyes quickly. Flickering usually signifies that something is going on and off irregularly. A flickering lightbulb, for example, usually has something wrong with it and is rapidly turning on and off (but it is not supposed to be doing this, it has a fault).

• 和訳お願いします<m(__)m>

はじめまして この質問をクリックして頂きありがとうございます。 それでお願いがあります、 ↓の英文を和訳して頂きたいんです。 文としてが難しいなr ここ~ここまでが何々という風にして頂いてかまいません Everything what I say Once upon a time of you and me Never for ever I'm alone では、よろしくお願いします。