• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

この文の和訳が全然できないので誰かわかる方がいましたら和訳をお願いします。 In life we never know anyone but ourselves by thoroughly reliable internal signs, annd most of us achieve an all too partial view even of ourselves.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• castrok
  • ベストアンサー率21% (7/33)
回答No.3

直訳っぽくですが 生活において われわれは 我々以外の他人のことを、内側からの信号を通じて知ることは無いし、われわれのほとんどは われわれのことについてすら 極めて部分的なことしかわからないのだ。

回答No.2

In life we never know anyone but ourselves by thoroughly reliable internal signs, and most of us achieve an all too partial view even of ourselves. 人生において、私たちは他人のことは決して知ることは無いが、私たち自身のことは純粋な頼れる道路標識によって知る。そして私たちのほとんどはの私たち自身の全ての断片的過ぎる見通しさえをも見ることができる(獲得する)。 以上、荒々しい意訳です。 哲学チックな文章なのでしょうか、理解できないです。 自分自身のことは道路標識(今まで進んだ道の分岐点?)があるから知れるが、 他人のことはどう道路標識を渡ったか知らないから知ることができない。 道路標識をどう進んだか覚えてるということは、これからのことも断片的にでも全て見えてしまう、ということでしょうか。

noname#125540
noname#125540
回答No.1

In life / we never know / anyone but ourselves/ by / thoroughly reliable internal signs,/ and / most of us / achieve / an all too partial view / even of ourselves. こんな感じかな?? 超適当です。 何となく分かるけど、キレイな訳文にするのはなかなか。。。 単語は辞書を引いてみてください。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/but/UTF-8/ http://eow.alc.co.jp/all+too/UTF-8/ http://eow.alc.co.jp/partial+view/UTF-8/

関連するQ&A

• 和訳チェックお願いします。

和訳チェックお願いします。 And just as we ourselves have evolved to experience and appreciate the infinite richness of the world, so too will we evolve constructs that share with us and other sentient animals the most ineffable, the most subjective of all features of life: consciousness itself. 「私たち自身が発達を経験しそして世界の無限の豊かさを理解すれば、最も主観的な生命の全ての特徴である最も言いようのない、私達と他の知覚動物が共有する意識そのものの概念を発展させるだろう。」

• 和訳教えて下さい。

度々投稿すみません。以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。 but exept of this noone say anything and I think the most male teacher would never change it^^ になります。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

You can never be 100 percent safe when we humans are involved, even when there are layers of safety measures. これの和訳を教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してください(>_<) Time after time we learn that that which we fear most in life never happens,or never happens exactly as we had dreaded. In addition,we have undreamed of strength to bear the difficulty.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Churchill’s proposal was not regarded as unrealistic in the rest of the West but as unwelcome. After 17 June the proposal from Churchill of 11 May 1953 to work at the highest level with the Kremlin towards an arrangement on a neutral all-German solution was robbed of any basis. The victors of the Second World War remained Allies, true to their principles, against Germany even through the period of 17 June 1953, particularly since they were dealing primary with the security and consolidation of their areas of interest in relation to the German partial states

• 和訳お願いします

何回もすみません。 和訳お願いします。 To my surprise, my extremely limited Japanese did not prevent me from making friends with people who didn't speak English. I even learned, to some degree, sado and ikebana. These classes were conducted entirely in Japanese. I also watched a lot of TV. Without understanding a word, I was thoroughly engrossed in the soap operas, samurai dramas, sumo wrestling matches, anime, and even the commercials.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

However, a series of investigations that began in the 1850s and extended into the twentieth century clearly demonstrated that atoms actually possess internal structure; that is, they are made up of even smaller particles, which are called subatomic particles. これを和訳してほしいです。お願いします。

• 和訳

We can travel back into the past,―our own through memory, or the world's through history― forward into the future, and most importantly, outward into the realm of fantasy,imagining possibilities that we know are not real and may never be. 自分自身の思い出を通じて、あるいは世界の歴史を通じて、 我々は昔へと行くことができたり、未来へ行くことができたり、そして最も重大なことは、 ファンタジーの領域へと行くことができる。 imagining~never be.まで(分詞構文)の訳が前の訳と繋がらず困っています。 どうすればいいのでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いします。

“The finest and happiest years of our lives,” he spoke on in triumph. ~ But what I still can't figure out is why I never got tired and why I never felt better in my life. I guess the answer is, we were fighting for survival, protecting and providing for those we loved” He went on setting me straight. “In this business of getting it made, it's not the great moments that count. It's the partial victories, the deadlocks, the waiting ― even the defeats. If we are ever unlucky enough to have it made, then we will be spectators, not participants. It's the journey, not the arrival, that counts in life.” 上記の和訳をお願いしたいのですが… 自力では曖昧なところが多くて>< 宜しくお願いします。