• ベストアンサー

英文を直訳で訳して下さい。

Like green Gobstoppers that never got any smaller in your mouth.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

『口の中でいつまで経っても小さくならない緑色のゴブストッパーのように』 ゴブストッパーとは球体をしたアメのことです。 [ご参考] "Gobstopper" http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=gobstopper&hl=ja&rlz=1C1RNNN_enJP373&site=webhp&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=cBg9T4ylEcvzmAWjwcWuBw&ved=0CEgQsAQ&biw=1290&bih=807

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

cbm51901さん ありがとうございました。よく分かりました。(^-^)

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「口の中で (溶けて) 小さくなることのない緑のゴブルストッパーのうように」 Gobblestopper は砂糖菓子の一種のようです、詳しくは下記をご参照下さい。

参考URL:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobstopper
kenji0730
質問者

お礼

bakanskyさん ありがとうございました。よく分かりました。(^-^)

関連するQ&A

• わからない英文があります

Rico: Remember when I said I was opening Camp Rico? And you said that if the brats ever got bored I could bring them here? JACKSON: I never said that. RICO Well it's your word against mine. Come on in kids! "It's your word against mine"の意味を教えてください

• I never got to

以下の文について教えてください。 You left for your new position at Rockhampton so soon after graduating that I never got to thank you for all the help you gave me in class. I never got to の部分ですが、got to という熟語と考えるのではなく to thank you... する 機会を never got (得られなかった)と考えるべきなのでしょうか。 以上、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The sun fell in your twelfth celestial house at birth, this is also the house of the hidden. It means that your soul mate will be a man of obscurity, or if he has power it will be behind the scenes. Not an open status. He may have hidden ambitions and aims in life to do with his Career. He will rise out of difficulty and obscurity. To become someone more important The love will be one that helps you overcome personal obstacles, inhibitions, or things that have got in the way of finding love before. It’s a love that l is like a light on a dark lonely road,, compelling like a distant flame that never goes out, it can seem to help you find the way ahead in your life, or help you carry on. It will make all the things you have struggled against in the past worthwhile.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• この英文を和訳してください!

オーストラリアの方からチャットで送られてきた文です。 文通をしようと言う話になったのですが、この文の意味が理解できません。 どなたかよろしくお願いします。 With your address do I put it in the post card exactly how you've got it in that photo?

• 英文書き換え教えてください

次の英文書き換えを教えてください He boasts of never having failed in his calculations. → He boats that he __________ never failed in his calculations. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の意味が分かりません

「Then Mama got that gleam in her eye.」 という例文に出くわしました。 辞書を引いてもいまいち意味がつかめなかったのですが、「got that gleam in her eye」で一つの熟語なのでしょうか? だとしたら、意味はどうなるのでしょうか。 文の構造がよくわかりません。 どなたか、お力を貸しては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• likeの意味

Dan (explaining to Serena's mom why he never stops talking): I'm sorry. I don't know why I just said anything like that. I have, I have this thing, like a nervous tick. My mind never stops speaking, in like, ever. In fact when I was a little boy, my mom used to say there was never a word I met that I didn't like. You know what else I like? Your daughter. I, I really like your daughter. ・I have this thing, like a nervous tick. thingとは何のことかと、likeの意味不明です。 ・in like, ever.意味がわかりません... ・there was never a word I met that I didn't like.意味がわかりません。 ・You know what else I like?意味がわかりません。 全体の意味もわかりませんし、likeにはたくさん意味があるので よくわかりません。英語がわかる方お願いいたします!

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「There was never any father in the picture,and so it had just been the two of us,my mother and I.」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 文の構造、訳共にわかりません。特に、なぜ「never any」なのか、「it」を使用するのか全くわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の構文と邦訳

It’s amazing that it was an external, private organization that suddenly gets CSRC [China Securities Regulatory Commission] and government officials to bend and to agree to things that they would never would have agreed to in any other circumstances. 上記英文の構文とお訳しをお示し下さい。 宜しくお願いします。