• 締切済み

この英文を和訳してください!

オーストラリアの方からチャットで送られてきた文です。 文通をしようと言う話になったのですが、この文の意味が理解できません。 どなたかよろしくお願いします。 With your address do I put it in the post card exactly how you've got it in that photo?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

かなり崩してい書いていて、英語としておかしいので訳があってるかどうか自身がありませんが。 「あなたが教えてくれた住所をそのままはがきに書きますが、あなたはあの写真の中からどうやってその住所を知ったのですか?」

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あの写真にある通りに郵便葉書に(書いて)あるのを、あなたの宛名と一緒に書くのですか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳お願いします

You should accept the (important) of not making excuses for what you do. Excuses are everywhere. In school, if you do not do (good) in an examination, you do not say it is because you didn't prepare enough for it but instead blame it on the teacher who set difficult questions on the exam. In sport, if your team loses, you put it fown to things the opponents did unfairly or other factors like refereeing decisions.  If you cannot make it in a job interview, you blame it on the interviewer or the employment system. You can, however, be one who (make) no excuses. Making excuses just stops you from improving or working harder. Instead, admitting that others are better than you can be a (positively) experience because you can use it as your motivation to become even better than them. (Cutting) excuses and you will have more chances to get ahead in life. カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。 お願いします。

• 英会話の中でわからない英文があります

英会話の中でわからない英文があります A: Listen, I was thinking. How would you like some free legal advice? B:You want to be my lawyer? How long do you want to send me away for? A: I got way too big an ego for that. B: Oh. That's true. A: No. I wouldn't be representing you. I've got a friend who is a securities attorney. But I could help you put together the case. *how long do you want to send me away for *I got way too big an ego for that *put together the case ↑この3つの文の意味を教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Somebody who wanted to sell you gold coins as an investment could make the same kind of argument about the futility of putting your retirement funds into the stock market. If he picked the start date and the end date carefully enough, the gold salesman could make it look like the stock market did not go up for a decade or longer. But that does not really tell you what your retirement money is going to do in the market over 30 or 40 years. It does not even tell you how you would have done over the cherry-picked decade, which would have depended on exactly when you got in and out of the market.

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How much do you want to spend? 2,How can I help you? 3,I'm looking for some jogging shoes. 4,Can I try these on? 5,How would you like to pay,in cash or with a credit card?………In cash,please. 6,Will that be cash or charge?…………Charge,please. 7, How do you like this typeof breakfast? 8,It's a traditional japanese soup made with miso. 9,It's a paste made from soybeans,malted rice and salf. 10,What do you think of Christmas here? 11,Whatt's your impression of our New Year's Eve? 12,How do you feel about theplan. 13,First,...Second,...Third,... 14,These are many famous oldtemples in Kyoto,for example,... 英文和訳お願いします 急いでます

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.

• 英文和訳の添削 動名詞を含む構文

動名詞を含む構文です。  自分で和訳したのですが 添削お願いします。    Unless there is a good reason for it being in your writing ,do not put opinion there. あなたの書いたものにそれにたいするもっともな理由がないかぎり  そこには意見をいれるな。  We all have opinions about almost everything ,and the temptation to toss them in is great. 私たちはみんな ほとんどすべてのものに意見があり、  意見をほうりこむ誘惑が大きい。     以上です 構文の短文問題なので、前後の文はありません。 お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下の2文の和訳をお願いします。 1) How will did you meet your mission? 2) What would you do differently?

• Live your life の和訳

Live your life Deluxe version の最後のRihannaの部分の和訳、教えてください!! 英語のできる方、この曲を知らなくても通常の訳で構いません!! お願いします(>▲<;) 単語のつづり、間違ってたらゴメンナサイ☆ ~歌詞~ Got everybody watchin' what I do,come walk in my shoes. And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to Got my mind on my money and I'm not goin'away. So keep on gettin'your paper and keep on climbin' Look in the mirror and keep on shinin' Til the game ands,'til the clock stop We gonna post up on the top spot Livin' the life,the life In the Windmill City,got my whole team with me They life, my life I do it how I wanna do. I'm livin' my life, my life I never lose. I'm livin' my life, my life And I'll never stop it. So live your life.

• 英語の和訳

文通している海外の人に写真を送り合った後の手紙の 一文で、下記の文がありました。 何となく意味は分かるのですが、前半と最後のwho can say it?を詳しく教えていただければと思います。 isn't great that now we know how each other of us lookalike? I hope one day we can meet in person, who can say it? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The sun fell in your twelfth celestial house at birth, this is also the house of the hidden. It means that your soul mate will be a man of obscurity, or if he has power it will be behind the scenes. Not an open status. He may have hidden ambitions and aims in life to do with his Career. He will rise out of difficulty and obscurity. To become someone more important The love will be one that helps you overcome personal obstacles, inhibitions, or things that have got in the way of finding love before. It’s a love that l is like a light on a dark lonely road,, compelling like a distant flame that never goes out, it can seem to help you find the way ahead in your life, or help you carry on. It will make all the things you have struggled against in the past worthwhile.