英会話でのフレーズとその意味

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「どれくらいの期間で私を送り出したいの?」という意味です。
  • 「それには私が自分自身に対して大きすぎる自負心がある」という意味です。
  • 「事件をまとめるのを手伝ってあげることができる」という意味です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英会話の中でわからない英文があります

英会話の中でわからない英文があります A: Listen, I was thinking. How would you like some free legal advice? B:You want to be my lawyer? How long do you want to send me away for? A: I got way too big an ego for that. B: Oh. That's true. A: No. I wouldn't be representing you. I've got a friend who is a securities attorney. But I could help you put together the case. *how long do you want to send me away for *I got way too big an ego for that *put together the case ↑この3つの文の意味を教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。どのくらい長く私を遠くに置きたいのか > 私の刑期をどのくらいの長さにしたいのか 第3の「刑務所に入れる」という意味です。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/put+away/UTF-8/ 2。私の自己評価はそういうこととは違って格段に大きい > 私はそんな事で満足するような人間ではない > そんんなちっぽけな事を考えている訳じゃない。 3。事件を纏める > 法廷で争えるように準備を整える 下記2の「まとめる」です。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/put+together/UTF-8/

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳

How much do you want to spend? How can I help you? I'm looking for some joggingshoes. 3つだけなのでお願いします

• この、英会話を訳してください。

自分でもある程度訳してみましたが、分からない所は抜かしたり、だいたいの訳を書いてみました。 よろしくお願いします。 状況も併せて書いていきます。 父親と、今日養子として家に来た二人の少年との会話です。 父親が自慢の大きなホットタブの所に二人を連れてきた所です。 父 this is a hot tub. これはホットタブです。 And you are welcome to use it any time you want. そして、あなた達はいつでも使うことができます。 弟が兄に向かって Willis,I ain't going in this ocean without no lifeguard. ウィリス私はライフガード無しではこの海に入ることは出来ない。 父親 You boys are going to love it. この男の子達はそれを気にいるだろう。 When anything's bothering me,I just slip into the tub and it eases away my tension. 私は悩んでいるときに、そのお風呂に入ると緊張をほぐしてくれます。 兄 How much bread did you lay out for this washtub? (breadの訳はどうしたらいいか分かりませんでした) 父 About $4,000. 4000ドルぐらい 兄 No wonder you got tension. 緊張するのも無理はない 父 It's worth every cent. 1セントの価値がある。(ここの訳もよく分かりません) TO have a place where you can think about life and reflect. あなたの人生についての考えを、反映させることができる場所です。 Soak away your troubles,and make important decisions. あなたが悩みから離れて、重要な意思決定を行うことができます。 弟 Willis,you going in that thing? ウィリス、そのために入ることができますか?(ここの意味もよく分かりません) 父親 Of course he is. もちろん 兄 Nobody speaks for me but me. (ここもよく分かりませんでした) 弟 And when he speaks,nobody listens. そして、彼が話してるとき誰も聞いていない ここで兄が弟の首の後ろを服を不機嫌につかみます。(猫の子でも持つように) 弟 Except for me. 私を除いて。 父 Come on,guys,I want to show you the way to your room. 少年たち来て!私はあなたたちにあなたたちの部屋を見せたいよ。 父親が兄弟の部屋に案内しようとします。 ここで、弟が誰も見ていないところでホットタブに入っているお湯で手を濡らします。 弟は兄におどけたように声をかけます。 弟 Willis. ウィリス ここで、兄は振り返ります。 兄の顔の前で弟は濡らした手を弾いて、兄の顔にお湯をかけます。 兄は笑いながら弟を担いで 兄 You little... あなたは、小さい。(ここの表現もよくわかりません) と言って部屋に向かいます。 こんな状況です。

• 英会話教室で翻訳してもらったものですが、日本語に沿う英文になっているでしょうか。

「神との対話」で、神様が私がどこにいようと、何をしようと常に手を差し伸べてくださるということを知りました。 あなたさえも私の為に神と同じ考えでいて下さっていることを決して忘れません。 こんな文章を遺しやがって!と思ってくれればしめたものね。 生きているうちにあなたにもっと負担をかけたい。 もっとわがままでいたい。 もっとあなたを頼りたい。 あなたを呆れさせても、そうしたい。 死んでしまったら終わりだと思っているから。 生きてこそ、と。 こんな手紙を読んでくれてありがとう。 どうしようもない「お馬鹿さん」の方があなたの心に残ると思ったので、そんな演出でメッセージを終えたいと思います。 I realized how the God would always give me a hand in wherever I go, whatever I do from the book “Kami tono taiwa”. Then I would never forget you would be there for me like the God. I would be amazed if you think what a weird letter I sent. I want to impose many burdens to you while I am alive. I want to be more selfish. I want to rely on you more. You would be disgusted with me, but I want you to be. It’s because I would be nothing if I die. Wish I could live longer. At the end, Thank you for being patient with my poor letter. However, it would remain you to think that I am stupid helpless girl better than a good girl. I want to close this dramatize letter here.

• 英文の翻訳と、日本語文を英文にお願いします!

YES PICTURE QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD I SEND PACKAGE INTERNATIONAL BUT I NEVER SEND TO JAPAN BEFORE IF YOU WANT EXPRESS MAIL YOU CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT COST AND YOU CAN PAY FOR IT AN D I SEND IT あと、『リストを送ってくれてありがとう。私は購入を検討しています。ところで先日、日本に出荷した郵便の追跡番号を教えてください』は英文でどう書きますか?

• 会話文問題

会話文で分からないものがあります。お助けいただければと思います。センターの過去問かと思いますが、正解は(3)ということです。正直、どれもよさそうな気がします。wish と hope の差異を教えていただければと思います。また、can と will の差異も教えていただければと思います。 A:marie, I've got a couple of tickets for a concert this evening. Why don't you come with me? B:Oh,( ) but I've got homework to finish by tomorrow. (1)I hope I can  (2)I hope I will (3)I wish I could (4)I wish I would あと、下の問題ですが、正解は what を使う方らしいです。how と what の差異を教えていただければと思います。 A:Mother! I found a walllet on my way home today. B:Is that right?(     ) A:I took it to the police station near my school. Good for you! (1)How did you do it? (2)What did you do with it?

• 英会話

練習になるとおもい、実際に自分でカジュアルな感じの英会話をつくってみました。 まちがいや不自然な所をどんどん指摘してくれたらうれしいです。 あくまでカジュアルな感じでかいています。 あと話の内容的には無理やりになっています^^; 自分が覚えた表現をできだけ使おうとしました。 M:Hi, Emi. How do you do? E:I'm great!Thanks. Yourself? M:I'm great, too. Thanks. E:You know what, I don't like Kate well 'cause I think she always stare at me... M:Really? I like her so much. She is pretty and smart as well. E:Well,I'm just wondering about it. Never mind. M:It's ok. I'm so tired becuse of last night's stayed up. E:For what? M:For playing games. I’m crazy about them. E:Oh, are you? M:Yep. Are you interested in them? E:Kind of. M:Oh, Is it Yoko walking over there , isn’t she? E:Yeah, I think it’s Yoko. Yoo-Hoo! Yoko! Come over here. Y:Hey you guys! Long time no see:) M:Yeah. It’s good to see you again. E:By the way, where are you going now? Y:I’m going to a book store. M:You look as happy as ever, Yoko:D Y:Thanks a lot. I gotta go:( Bye for now. M&E:See ya!

• 英会話、教えてください!翻訳もお願いします!

以下の文について!! 男「you really can come there with me? 」 女「lets see how we both feel 1 month. 」 男「yeah sure. i will not reach you next month. i will not call you too. because i have to check my mind is sure or not about you. you know what i mean? 」 女「to be honest, i really dont see this ever geting serious. i like you as a friend and it'd be fun to go to seoul. but i dont want to give you false hope.」 男「ok deal man.」 これって、男性はある程度女性に期待を持ってるけど 女性は実は真剣な関係ってことよりも 軽い遊びの関係になりたい。 て感じで合ってますか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文を作ったんですが変ですか?

A whats your name? B my names yamashita A how old are you? B im 15 years old A where do you live B i live in saitama A what do you like soccer? B yes i really like reds A i have on ticket for the soccer game do you want to the ticket? B yes i do i want to the ticket please A of course

• 英文を和訳して下さい

They say all good things comes to an end... a week was definitely way too short but im glad she got to meet my friends and family down here and got to experience life from my perspective. See you in April