• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その8))

札幌の貧困で姉妹が死亡した悲劇

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 札幌の白石区で貧困の為、料金を滞納した姉妹が電気もガスも止められ死亡した。
  • 姉は何度も区役所に足をはこんだが担当者は聞く耳持たずで門前払い、彼らはヤクザには優しいおもてなしをするにも関わらず。
  • そして、お金が尽き、姉が死に知的障害のある妹は食べる事も出来ず、凍死した。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

[添](削) 1 [Two] Sisters (have been lived) in Shiroishi-ku [in] Sapporo died becauce of (poor) [their poverty]. They (could) became unable to (not) pay the bill of electricity and gas, so the company stopped their supply. 2 [The] Elder sister went to the Shiroishi Ward Office many time[s], but they denied her [before they discuss her problem] (proposal). (But,) [However, it is often said that] they (are) accept yakuza's proposal[s], (jently)[gently], politely and [even with] smile[s on the] face( with love) [and as much hospitality]. 3 And all of [the] sisiters's money [ran] (run) out. [Then](First) [the] elder sister died [from fatigue], and [the] younger sister (had with intellectual disability) [who was intellectually disabled] could not [even] eat, [and froze](freeze) to death. 4  [Stopping both electriciy and gas](It is same thing that electricty and gas does not supply) in winter [in](of) Hokkaido(,tell)[means to tell] them [to] die!! 5  I [feel strong resentment toward](am very agry with) [those in the] Section of welfare of Shiroishi Ward Office.

china1
質問者

お礼

おはようございます。丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 個人、担当者に対する批判等ではなく、行政のあり方に ついて、非常に強い疑念を持つような事件?でしたので あえて、私自身の問題としてとらえました。 回答本当にありがとうございました。 感謝いたします。 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳です!!

Then the time came for Tonky and Wanly. They always looked at people with loving eyes. They were sweet and gentle-hearted. However, the elephant keeepers had to stop giveng them anything to eat. When a keeper walked by their cage, they stood up and raised their trunks high in the air. They did their tricks because they were hoping to get food and water. Everyone at the zoo said with tears, “If they can live a few more days, the war may be over and they will be saved.”  Tonky and Wanly could no longer move. They lay down on the ground, but their eyes were beautiful. When an elephant keeper came to see them, they looked so weak. He became too sad to go back to see them. Bombs continued to dop on Tokyo. And a few days later, Tonk and Wanly died. Later, when the bodies of the elephants were examined, nothing was found in their stomachs -not even one drop of water. Today, the three elephants rest in peace with other animals under the monument at the Ueno Zoo.

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その5)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 幸せそうな奴らが憎い!  The happy people are hateful to me. (そうなと奴ら「吐き捨てるような言葉」がうまく訳せません) 2 オレはかなり被害妄想にかかってるんだろうな。 I think that I have so delusion of the world. (被害妄想という単語がわからなかったので携帯の和英辞典にdelusion ofと載っていたので、 使用してみたのですが、しっくりきません。パラノイア?みたいのを使えればと思います) 3 お袋やオヤジ、そして家族から誇りとされるような人間になりたかったなぁ。  I wanna be a man like my mom and dad,and my family proud of me. But I can't do it,until die. 4 情けないなあ、オレ。家族になんにもしてあげられないもんな。  I regret myself,because I can't do anything for my family. (情けないなぁ、がうまく訳せません) 5 (電車の中で笑ってる年寄り達をみて)いいなぁ、余裕があるんだろうな、羨ましいな。  How lucky they are! They may have money ,time and good surrounding. I envy them! 宜しくお願い致します。  

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その13)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 この世の中に存在するのは、安いスーパー、リサイクルショップ、そしてブックオフだけ。  その他はオレの幻影。ブックオフも図書館があるから、そのうち存在しなくなるなぁ。 Just a cheep supermarket, recycling-store and book-off exists in my world. Another shop is just a vision. Maybe Book-off will not exist in the near future ,becauce a library exists. 2 牛みたく草食べて生きれないかなぁって何回もおもった。  I have thought many times that I could eat grass like a cow. 3 ご飯のおかずが塩の時があった。これはすごく美味かったなぁ。  Once my side dish was just a salt. But it was very good then !! 4 友達は捏造だとオレをバカにしてるけど、やっぱり9.11はブッシュの仕業だと今でも確信してる。  My friend has made a fool of me that inside job is fabrication,but I have a conviction that 9.11 was inside job.(ブッシュの仕業がうまく訳せなくてinside jobにしてしまいました) 5 東北は完全に見捨てられ、TPP参加かぁ、政府は国を滅ぼす気か?素晴らしい国だ!!  The Tohoku discrict was perfectly deserted,but the Noda's government take part in TPP. Are they going to distroy our country? What a wonderful Japan!! (自国民をあっさり切り捨て、さらに結果として苦難の道を歩ませようとする政府に対する  憤りがうまく訳せません) 宜しくお願いいたします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その26)

英訳宜しくお願いいたします。 1 今思ったけど、マックとかにこんなサービスがあればいいなと思った。 I think that if Mac would have those service, that's a great. 2 スマイルだけじゃなく、眼(がん)飛ばしとか、ケンカ売りとか舌打ちサービスとか。  Not only smile service,they have sharped eyes service,pick a fight one and cluck one's tongue service and so on. 3トッピングで 眼飛ばしとケンカ売り頼めば舌打ちが無料!  If we order sharped eyes and pick a fight service,they give us cluck one's tongue with free. 4(眼飛ばしとケンカ売りサービス注文して)  なんだよぉ、てめぇ一番安いバーガーだとぉ?なめんじゃねぇぞ!チッ!  What? you wanna a cheepest hamburger? F*ck you!!Go home right now!! 5 オレ寝た方がいいな。  I thnk I'd better go to sleep. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳を手伝ってください。

「同性愛と言うものは、何も特別なことではない。ただ単に好きになった人の性別が自分と同じだっただけのことだ。好きな人が出来るとその人のことをもっと知りたくなったり、もっと一緒に同じ時間を過ごしたいと思うのは老若男女、万国共通のことである。そして結婚して、寝食や生計をともにし、日常に起こる嬉しいことや悲しいことなどの価値観を分かち合うといのが私の意見での結婚の醍醐味である。」を訳して To love somebody whose sex is the same is not special. Gay men and lesbians happen to love somebody whose sex is the same as them. It is universal and common for everybody to feel like being with and spending more time with the partner who one loves. If the couple is getting along well with each other, it is no wonder that they want to share their sense of value and the spend time together rest of their life. This is the relish and zest of marriage, and these feeling are not only for heterosexual people, but for homosexual people. となりましたが、いかがなものでしょうか?

• カジュアルな英訳(添削)お願いします(その29)

添削宜しくお願い致します。(今回は完全に日記形式にしてみました) 1 このあいだ、近くのスーパーで体調が悪い家内に長崎産のイチゴを買って帰ったら喜んでくれたので、 次の日も買ってかえり、その次の日に行ってみると長崎産は全て売り切れてるのに、東北産 のイチゴはほとんど残っていたので、売り場の正社員の人に「長崎産のイチゴはもうないんですか?」と訊いたところ、売り切れたとのことで、「それなら残ってる、この東北産のイチゴは全て 放射能検査合格してるんですよね?」と言ったら「そうだと(思います)」と言われた。 「そうです!!」じゃないのか。。と思いながら東北産のイチゴを買って帰り、家で素朴な 疑問が頭をよぎった。食べ物に小さい金属片が一つでも入っていたら、その商品は全て撤収 するのに、検査をしたかどうかも定かじゃない商品を「ただちに健康被害は無い!!」からって 売るのか?いい根性してるな。オレはなにも農家とか漁業の人を批判してるわけじゃない!! 農家とか漁業の人達がいなければ、いくら偉そうな事を言ってる国会議員だって餓死する。 それほど大変な仕事なのに、東電と政府の保証が全くいいかげんだからこんな事態になるんだ。 野田の野郎は東北を見捨てて、TPP参加。愚弄するにもほどがある。 次の週にスーパーに行ったら東北産のイチゴは無く全て九州産のものになっていた。 それにしても、プリンター買いたいなぁ。 Few weeks ago,I bought some strowberries produced by Nagasaki for my bad health wife at near supermarket.My wife ate those with enjoy. So I bought ones next day. The next day I went to the supermarket, then all of Nagasaki-stroberries were sold out,but Tohoku-strowberries were almost left.So I asked a pro-staff on the section, Are there any Nagasaki-strowberries? He replied me that those were all sold out.And again I asked him,You are selling Tohoku-strowberries checked by radioactivity, aren't you? He replied,I think so.・・・・・I think so? It must be,absoletly,isn't it? The day I bought Tohoku-strowberries for my wife. But in my home,I asked myself.If there is something chips of metal in the food, they will remove all of them.Why don't they do so?Because we don't receive bad influence right now? They must be very good merchant!! I never ever criticize the farmer or the fishery,I know they earns money with very hard work,because I helped them when I was a boy,becauce my home is very poor.So I got litlle money. If they are not excist the gorverment person with high pride may be die with hunger!! Toden and the great our gorverment don't give compensation for the farmers and so on. So it occures this kind of situations!! Great Noda abandoned Tohoku districts and take part in TPP. They make fool of us!! Go to Hell!! The next week,I went to the supermarket, there are only Kyushu-strowberries,no Tohoku-strowberries were there. Anyway,I want to buy a printer!! おそらく今回だけこんなに長文にできたと思います。 普段は時間が無いので明日からはまた、いつものように戻ると思いますが、 このぐらいの文章を時間をかけないで英訳できたらなぁと思います。 添削宜しくお願い致します。

• 至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

私wow, you have elder brother and sister!! I envy you. 相手haha aww but my sister and I don't like each other haha ↑に 『Oh, そうなの?でも兄弟がいるってだけで一人っ子の私からしたら羨ましいです』と言いたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その16)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 嫁さんと朝ごはん食べながら「今日病院行くの?」って聞いたら「いや、今日は行かない」  と言ったのでオレはポツリと「そうか・・」と言った。 During breakfast-time,I asked my wife,Are you going to the hospital today? My wife said,No,I won't. I agreed her answer calmly. 2 嫁さんはパソコン新しいの買っていいよ!って言ってくれたけど、完全に壊れるまで  時間かかっても立ち上がるからいらないよ!と言った。 My wife adviced to me buy a new PC,but I answered her, If this PC perfectly broken ,then I will buy,but it is still working! 3 病院代のことを考えると新しいパソコンを買うような状況じゃないもんなあ(独り言)  To think of the hospital payment,I can not buy a new PC in my situation. 4 ご飯を食べながら家内が、調子の悪い時は味がわかんないと言った。  Having a breakfast,my wife told me that in the bad condition time is she can't distinguish the the taste. 5 生ゴミを嫁さんが知らないうちに捨ててきて、部屋に戻ってきて苦しそうに息をしていた。  なんで、こんな調子がわるいのにゴミなんか捨てに行く?玄関の前に置いておけば  オレが捨てるのにと思った。  My wife took out the burnable garbage before I know, and she came back home with being out of breath.Why did she take out the burnable garbadge? I will surely take out it, just put it in front of the door. 宜しくお願い致します。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その24)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 明日はバレンタインかぁ。でもこの歳になると、そんで?ってな感じだな。  It's a Valentine's Day tomorrow. But I have a feeling that "So what?" in these ages. 2 サンディパティにファンレター送ったのは考えてみればほとんど40年ぐらい前だよな。  Thinking of that I wrote a fan letter to Sandi Patty had been almost 40 years ago. 3 でも、どこで住所しらべたんだろ?まったく覚えてないな。 But, I wonder that where can I get her address? I forget it at all. 4 斎藤から朝、初音ミクって何よ?ってメールが着たから、ヴァーチャルな女の子で  歌を歌うって教えた、でも正解かどうかわからない。  This morning Saito mailed to me ," What is Hatunemiku?". So I mailed to him that Hatune-miku is a virtual girl,she sings a lot.  But I don't know my answer is correct or not. 5 それにしても、昨日嫁さんがNHKスペシャルで原爆投下を日本の軍部は5時間も前に  知っていて、なんの処置もしなかったのをオレも観て、結局いつの時代も国民は犬死だなと  思った。  Yesterday, my wife watched NHKspecial program about atomic bom. The military of Japan known that before 5 hours of atomic bom was explotion, But they didn't nothing at all. I really really angry them!! Anyway, always people is treated just like a garbage by our great ,superb gorverment. 宜しくお願い致します。