マックの新しいサービスについて思う

このQ&Aのポイント
  • マックとかにこんなサービスがあればいいなと思った。マックの新しいサービスについて思う。
  • マックにはスマイルだけじゃなく、眼(がん)飛ばしとか、ケンカ売りとか舌打ちサービスとかがあったらいいなと思う。
  • トッピングで 眼飛ばしとケンカ売りを頼めば舌打ちが無料になるらしい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その26)

英訳宜しくお願いいたします。 1 今思ったけど、マックとかにこんなサービスがあればいいなと思った。 I think that if Mac would have those service, that's a great. 2 スマイルだけじゃなく、眼(がん)飛ばしとか、ケンカ売りとか舌打ちサービスとか。  Not only smile service,they have sharped eyes service,pick a fight one and cluck one's tongue service and so on. 3トッピングで 眼飛ばしとケンカ売り頼めば舌打ちが無料!  If we order sharped eyes and pick a fight service,they give us cluck one's tongue with free. 4(眼飛ばしとケンカ売りサービス注文して)  なんだよぉ、てめぇ一番安いバーガーだとぉ?なめんじゃねぇぞ!チッ!  What? you wanna a cheepest hamburger? F*ck you!!Go home right now!! 5 オレ寝た方がいいな。  I thnk I'd better go to sleep. 宜しくお願いします。

• china1
  • お礼率74% (351/470)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1 It just blew my mind but what if these kind of services were in McDonald or such... 2 like... looking daggers, picking fights or tutting, besides smile? 3 Get free "tutting" by ordering both "looking daggers" and picking fights"! 4 "What the hell, you wanna get the cheapest hamburger? Go home, jerk!" 5 I guess I'd better go to bed...

china1
質問者

お礼

こんばんは。 はじめまして。 回答を頂き感謝しております。 3番目の回答でGet・・・・と回答頂きなんとなくアメリカっぽいなぁと感心しました。 5番目の最後のてんてんてん(コンマ?コロン?)それさえも英語でなんと言うか忘れてしまいましたが、 トボトボ、還暦ちかい自分がベッドに向かって歩いてる姿を想像し笑ってしまいました。 ありがとうございます。 感謝です。 これからも宜しくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1 今思ったけど、マックとかにこんなサービスがあればいいなと思った。 I've just thought up a service that would be great if McDonald was to offer. 2 スマイルだけじゃなく、眼(がん)飛ばしとか、ケンカ売りとか舌打ちサービスとか。 Besides the free "smile" service, they could offer "staring at the clerk", "picking a fight", or "tutting" and so on. 3トッピングで 眼飛ばしとケンカ売り頼めば舌打ちが無料! Ordering "staring at the clerk" and "picking a fight" gives you a free "tutting"! . 4(眼飛ばしとケンカ売りサービス注文して)なんだよぉ、てめぇ一番安いバーガーだとぉ?なめんじゃねぇぞ!チッ! "What? You wanna cheapest hamburger? F*ck you! Get out of here! 'Tsk!'". 5 オレ寝た方がいいな。 I think I'd better go to sleep.

china1
質問者

お礼

こんばんは。 いつも回答頂きありがとうございます。 自分で舌打ちが無料と書いておきながら 今になって、アメリカとかでは、舌打ちが相手に 凄く不快感を与えるものなんだろうかな? と疑問がわいてきましたが、あくまでも自分の日記を 添削していただいてると、いとも簡単に考えを変更しました。 この頃、人生は本当に短く、働き終わったと思ったら もう人生を楽しむ時間もあまりないのだと感じてます。 愚痴になってしまいました。 ありがとうございます。 感謝です、 これからも宜しくお願い致します。

関連するQ&A

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その5)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 幸せそうな奴らが憎い!  The happy people are hateful to me. (そうなと奴ら「吐き捨てるような言葉」がうまく訳せません) 2 オレはかなり被害妄想にかかってるんだろうな。 I think that I have so delusion of the world. (被害妄想という単語がわからなかったので携帯の和英辞典にdelusion ofと載っていたので、 使用してみたのですが、しっくりきません。パラノイア?みたいのを使えればと思います) 3 お袋やオヤジ、そして家族から誇りとされるような人間になりたかったなぁ。  I wanna be a man like my mom and dad,and my family proud of me. But I can't do it,until die. 4 情けないなあ、オレ。家族になんにもしてあげられないもんな。  I regret myself,because I can't do anything for my family. (情けないなぁ、がうまく訳せません) 5 (電車の中で笑ってる年寄り達をみて)いいなぁ、余裕があるんだろうな、羨ましいな。  How lucky they are! They may have money ,time and good surrounding. I envy them! 宜しくお願い致します。  

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その22)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 昨日の夜、娘から家内の携帯に、渡すものがあるから今から行くよとメールがあった。 Last night, my daughter sent to mail to my wife's cellular phone which told that she have a gift, so I'll go to your condo right now. 2 家内と私はなんだろうと思っていた。  My wif and I wondered what she would bring to us. 3 娘がバレンタインの手作りの小さいケーキとクッキーを私と家内と、息子に渡すようにと  わざわざ持ってきてくれた。14日はバレンタインなんだぁ・・・  She brought expressly some litlle cakes and cookies for me,my wife and my son. She said to my wife that one of these cakes and cookies give to my son. It's a Valentine's Day on 14th. (14日がバレンタインなんてすっかり忘れてた感情がうまく訳せません) 4 なにも、せっかくの休みに朝から作らなくてもいいのにと思った。  I thought that she had precious holiday,and she made cakes from morning. I thought that she didn't need make cakes and so on. (全体的にうまく訳せませんでした) 5 家内は彼のために作ったついでにわたしたちのも作ったのよと言った。  娘も「もちろん」と言った。でも嬉しかった。  My wife said to me that she made cakes and so on for her boyfriend,and incidentally made for us. My daughter said to us" Off cource!!". But I was happy. 宜しくお願いします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その27)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 昨日は会社でも義理チョコももらわなかったなぁ。  Yesterday,I didn't get any Giri-chocolates in a company. 2 でも考えるとそれのほうがいいんだよな、ホワイトディなんかその3倍の値段の  お菓子とか返さないとケチだと思われるもんなぁ。  However, think of it,I was Lucky!! If I get ones, I have to give about three times price cokkies or somethng. If I won't do it, they will say that I was so stingy old man. 3 業界もがんばってるよなぁ。  Chocoletes and Cokkies Company are busy to sell their goods. 4 話はかわるけど、今の若い人は地球始まって以来一番恵まれてるとか  言ったバカ親父がいたなぁ。  By the way, There was a stupid silly mad old man commented that young people nowdays are so happiest persons that from the human was born at first. 5 オレはこのオヤジはは金持ちのイカレた奴だと思った。    今の若い人ほど可哀そうな人はいないといつも思ってるオレには。  超高齢化、派遣、こんな世界で生きなきゃなんない人はマジで可哀そうだと  思ってる。娘だって派遣だもんな、ゴミ扱いだよ。  I think that this old man is a rich and have no brain!! I always think from my mind that young people nowdays are so miserable. An aging society,part-time job!!They have to live such a world!! My daughter is a part-time worker,too. They are treated like a garbage by company.  宜しくお願い致します。 are so miserable

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その14)

英訳宜しくお願いします。 1 今、帰ってきた。地下鉄のオレの前の若い女の子が今にも泣き出しそうな目をしていた。  オレはこういう子が愛おしい。 I'm home now, a girl with very sad eyes in front of me in the subway so moved my heart. I like this kind of girl. (全体的にうまく心情を訳せませんでした) 2 みんな結局は無に帰するのに、なんで一生懸命働くんだろう・・・  I wonder why people work so hard ,though we have to return to zero. 3 なんか痔の調子もよくないなぁ    I have been suffering from piles these days somehow. 4 中国語のjとqの発音の違いが全くわからない。  I can not understand the pronunciation between j and q at all. 5 時間にルーズなヤツは嫌いだ  I don't like people who are untidy in time. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• userの意味

When a company wants to hire someone, they pick the best candidate. When a sports team drafts a player, they choose one who meets their needs. However, in relationships, smart women seem to throw aside all logic and pick the worst candidate. They shun decent guys and go for the users, jailbirds, druggies, abusers, and cheaters. ここでのuserはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳です!!

Then the time came for Tonky and Wanly. They always looked at people with loving eyes. They were sweet and gentle-hearted. However, the elephant keeepers had to stop giveng them anything to eat. When a keeper walked by their cage, they stood up and raised their trunks high in the air. They did their tricks because they were hoping to get food and water. Everyone at the zoo said with tears, “If they can live a few more days, the war may be over and they will be saved.”  Tonky and Wanly could no longer move. They lay down on the ground, but their eyes were beautiful. When an elephant keeper came to see them, they looked so weak. He became too sad to go back to see them. Bombs continued to dop on Tokyo. And a few days later, Tonk and Wanly died. Later, when the bodies of the elephants were examined, nothing was found in their stomachs -not even one drop of water. Today, the three elephants rest in peace with other animals under the monument at the Ueno Zoo.

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その2)

次の文の英訳をお願い致します。 1息子が障害者になったのも全部オレの責任だ。(独り言)  私なりの英文です。  It's my blame,my son gets handicapped man.. 2 オレは生きる価値無しだな。  I'm worthless to live. 3 あの人は何を考えてるんだろう?(電車で向かい側に座ってる男性をぼ~っとしながらみて)  I wonder what he is thinking. 4 千円の理容室に行くのでさえ根性きめなきゃ行けないほど貧乏だよ。  I'm so poor. because I have a big decision to go 1000yen's barber. 5 神がいるとしたら、完全に気が狂ってて、不公平なヤツとしか思えないな。  If jesus exsists,I think he is so mad and unfair guy!!(としか・・がうまく訳せないです) 宜しくお願い致します。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その3)

英訳を宜しくお願いします。 1苦労はいつか必ず報われるなんて嘘っぱちだ。 私の英文です。 Hardtime will abusolutely make goddtime someday,but it is abusolutely false! 2 死んでも天国も地獄にも行きたくない、ただの無になりたい。  If I passed away,I don't wanna go to Heaven or Hell,just wanna be nothing! 3 いったいオレがどんだけ悪い事したって言うのよ?(全生活に対する不満)  Did I something wrong? Somebody teach me! 4 ここ何年間コンビニで買い物してないなぁ。  I have not buy anthing at cobiniance-store for these years. 5 心も体も健康にないたいなぁ  I wish I had a perfect soul and body. 英訳宜しくお願い致します。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その6)

英訳宜しくお願いします。 1 バイトの帰りに、車にはねられて死んだ人の記事をみると、やるせない気持ちになる。  I feel sad when I read the newspaper's article that part-time worker was hit by a car and passed away.(せっかく家計の為に一生懸命働いてる人が、という、やるせなさがうまく訳せません) 2 ほとんどの新聞とかテレビの記事は突き詰めればお金の問題なんだなぁ。  男女の問題にしても。  The article of newspaper ,TV and so on is almost based on money. Even love between man and women. 3 嫁さんもオレも体調悪くて給料のほとんどが病院代かぁ。悲しすぎて笑っちゃうよな。  Both my wife and I have feeling bad almost everday,so my payment went away to the hospital bill.This sad sutiation make us laugh ,not cry. 4 貧乏は本当に辛い。  It is so hard to be poor. 5 オレは一生スタバに行ってコーヒーを飲むことはないな。  Probably, I will no go to Starbucks to drink coffee in my life.  (否定的な感情がだせません) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いいたします

せっかく英語を勉強しているのだから、英語を活かせるボランティアをしてみたいなあ!外国人に道案内をしたり、日本の歴史的な場所を教えたり。 せっかくという表現がピンときません。 I wonder if I could do a volantee .... like telling a distination they want to go and explaining historical place. 全体的には、こんな感じOKでしょうか? 自然な全体の翻訳をお願いいたします。