• 締切済み

英語の訳をお願いします。

こんばんわ。 おせわになります。 英語の訳をお願いいたします。 Ok, will do and many thanks. Take care.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#154121
noname#154121
回答No.2

Ok      will do      and many thanks. わかった、役に立つと思うわ、本当にありがとうね。 Take care お元気で。

bamboogreen
質問者

お礼

こんばんわ。 ご回答有難うございます。 他に回答を頂けた方と一緒のお礼で申し訳ございません。 外人と、メールする機会があり、 返信をGOOGLE翻訳で訳すと、 [OK]を、多くの感謝を行いますとなります。 注意してください。 となり、なんだか不吉な予感がしたので、質問しました。 心配なさそうですね。 本当に有難うございます。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ガッテン承知之介。感謝。 元気で。

bamboogreen
質問者

お礼

こんばんわ。 ご回答有難うございます。 外人と、メールする機会があり、 返信をGOOGLE翻訳で訳すと、 [OK]を、多くの感謝を行いますとなります。 注意してください。 となり、なんだか不吉な予感がしたので、質問しました。 心配なさそうですね。 本当に有難うございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語がわかる方教えてください!

Do I burn you  No one will take care とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

If you take the time to care ( )the one who is badly injured, the other five will die. If you care ( )the other five, the badly injured one will die. 両方forだと思います。 Would you take his organs and save the five patients? Or whould you let him live, though the other five will die? Many students chose ( ). But what makes these decisions diffenret? 選択肢:the former/the first/the latter/the last the firstが入ると思います。 People must( )difficult decisions every day. 選択肢:do/get/make/tell mekeが入ると思います。 宜しくお願いします。

• 「そんなわけで」って英語で

英語で日記を書いています。 よく「そんなわけで」ってつなぎの言葉で使うのです が英語にどうやって訳していいかわからず、不自然に なってしまいます。 たとえば、今日の日記で Late afternoon, xxxxx(人の名前) came to my desk and asked me, "Do you have a time after the work?" I said, "No, I have a English school, why?" She said, "I and xxxxx(人の名前) will go to eat chinese food. Do you want to come?" I said, "Sounds good! I'll join to you at an hour later." "そんなわけで・・・・"  ↑ここで使いたいんですが、なんと言えばいいかわかりません。 教えてください。 上の英語については文法など間違っているところたくさん有るかと思いますが、あまり気にしないでやってます(^^;) でも、添削して頂けるならば助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

G’day , Many thanks for your amazing blogs post, how do you discuss a large number of matters and it not be unexciting. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳

英語を訳してもらいたいです。 Do you know how many languages are spoken in the would? About 6,000! Butexperts say about half of them will probably die out during this century because the would is getting smaller in terms of communication. There is a clear need for languages that many people can understand. As a result, minor languages are being forgotten. When a language dies out, what happens? Its culture is lost. Culture is the whole body of human activies and language plays an important part in them. What can we do about this? In many parts of the would, people are trying to save their native tongues. よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の訳が分りません。

英語の訳が分りません。 分かる方教えて下さい Until recently, actors felt sure that they would never have to worry about being replaced by a digital actor. They thought their performances needed expression of feelings which could not be copied by a computer. However, because of a new digital technology, all of that may change. Hollywood is busy with talk about how filmmakers will be able to create virtual actors that will be as wonderful as real actors. Of course, the actors themselves are not happy with this change. Many actors are deeply troubled at this idea. The Screen Actors Guild, the leading union for television and film actors, has told filmmakers that it will keep watching producers' activities carefully, becouse actors are afraid that their carefully prepared performances may be changed or even replaced by computer animation. Why do film producers want to use these virtual actors so much when a big-name stars' film usually becomes a great hit? Simple-money. The virtual actor will be a digital robot that can do anything the producer tells it to do, at any time, and at any place, without crying, or, without receiving money. The thought of using peaceful actors who need no contract or no sick days makes many producers and directors very happy. And of course any money made by these virtual actors will go to te producer. Filmmakers believe they will save millions of dollars on the filming.

• 英語表現に乏しく困ってます!

国に帰った友達が最後に送ってくれたメールですが、これってもう永遠にお別れのニュアンスでしょうか? Its a pitty that we became friends so late... I'm glad we r friends now though. so please stay in touch. and i will do the same. Take care and all the best. Good luck with the next job. 1,stay in touchですがkeep in touch,get in touch,be in touch... 一体どう違うのでしょうか? 2,Take careってお別れの挨拶に、よく使うみたいですが、もう会えないニュアンスなのか、それとも軽い感じの挨拶なのか・・・??疑問です。 さっぱり分からないです。よろしくお願いします!!

• 日本語訳をお願いします

Um, prepare supper for eighteen hundred, and then eighteen hundred to twenty-two is wash up after supper.And twenty-two to zero-two you can just sit and drink tea, ok? With regard to watches, um, if you can be on time, be vigilant ,keep the log, which is the log book we have to write,and stay awake. Josh, if you want to take care and do the anchor and get a couple of people to help you. 上の文章は、船長らしき人が船員に向かって言っているのですが、数字のeighteen hundred、eighteen hundred to twenty-two、twenty-two to zero-twoは何を示しているのでしょうか? また、最後の文章の、if you wanto to take care and do the anchorですが、何をtake careするのでしょうか?このanchorは碇でしょうか?get couple of people to help youは、人手が必要だったら何人か連れていっていい、と言う認識で大丈夫でしょうか?help youの後は、periodが入ってて、次はまったく別の話が始まります。 英語が得意な方、また船上で使われる言葉に詳しい方、教えてください!よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

こちらの英語の訳をお願いします。 自分で訳してみましたが、英語が苦手で困っています。 Up for grabs here are 6 retired prints from the Tokidoki Lesportsac line. All bags are brand new with tags never used and some still have the original plastic wrapping with them. My fiance at one time collected all the prints and never used them at all, she is selling off he collection and the winner will get all 7 rare bags. The bags are guranteed 110% authentic, they were bought in the mall and some online. Make me an offer and you can even sell these for more or pick out the ones you want and sell the rest. These are amazing looking! If you have any questions at all please ask and I will get back to you asap. Free shipping in USA andbuyers elsewhere to pay actual shipping fees and through paypal. Thanks for looking I appreciate it greatly.... 分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語訳をお願いします

次の文の訳をお願いします。 調べると、頼んでもいないアドバイス、おせっかいなアドバイスと出て来ましたが、色々なアドバイスに対して皮肉っぽく返してるんでしょうか? Lotta unsolicited advice on here. Thanks!! I'm ok. 宜しくお願いします。