• 締切済み

日本語訳をお願いします

Um, prepare supper for eighteen hundred, and then eighteen hundred to twenty-two is wash up after supper.And twenty-two to zero-two you can just sit and drink tea, ok? With regard to watches, um, if you can be on time, be vigilant ,keep the log, which is the log book we have to write,and stay awake. Josh, if you want to take care and do the anchor and get a couple of people to help you. 上の文章は、船長らしき人が船員に向かって言っているのですが、数字のeighteen hundred、eighteen hundred to twenty-two、twenty-two to zero-twoは何を示しているのでしょうか? また、最後の文章の、if you wanto to take care and do the anchorですが、何をtake careするのでしょうか?このanchorは碇でしょうか?get couple of people to help youは、人手が必要だったら何人か連れていっていい、と言う認識で大丈夫でしょうか?help youの後は、periodが入ってて、次はまったく別の話が始まります。 英語が得意な方、また船上で使われる言葉に詳しい方、教えてください!よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.1

18:00 : 時間を言っています。 take care : log(航海日誌)に記入する仕事を指します。 anchor : 港で錨をおろすことを指すのが一般的です。 get couple of people to help youは、人手が必要だったら何人か連れていっていい、と言う認識で大丈夫でしょうか : OK

viva_viva_27
質問者

補足

Spring135さん ご回答ありがとうございます。私も時間かな・・・と、最初は思ったのですが、 "then eighteen hundred to twenty-two is wash up after supper.18:00に夕食がとれるように用意して、18:00から22:00の間に食器洗いをする。And twenty-two to zero-two you can just sit and drink tea, ok?そして、22:00から02:00までお茶を飲んでくつろいでいていい、となりますが、時間的になんか不自然のような気がして、別の意味があるのかと思いました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします

翻訳サイトで訳してみたんですが、 意味不明の訳になるので、日本語訳お願いしますm(_ _)m 状況は、インターネットからファイルをダウンロードで、 サイト上に「ABC.001」「ABC.002」「HelperFiles.zip」 という3つのファイルがあります。 「HelperFiles.zip」というzipファイルの中身は 「ABC.crc」「join.bat」という2つのファイルがあります。 Intructions: Download the *.001 and *.002 file. If you know how to join files then just join them as "ABC.ts" Windows only help: Download the HelperFiles and unpack them to the same place you downloaded the other two files to. if you have Total Commander double-click (from within Total Commander) on the *.crc file to join. Otherwise double-click on "join.bat". You can also use any binary file joiner you may have installed.

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳について

ホイットマンの『草の葉』の一説です。 ”Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?” わたしの意訳は 「見知らぬ者よ、もし君がぼくと出逢い、すれ違うとき、ぼくに話しかけたいという気持ちを持ちながら、何故君はぼくに語り掛けないのだ? そして何故ぼくは君に話しかけないのだ?」 should you はこの場合、Don't You と同義と考えていいのでしょうか? 一行目が良くわかりません。

• 英語で2000年ってどうやって言いますか?

英語で2000年ってどうやって言いますか? 2020年は、twenty twenty 1985年は、nineteen eighty-five 2002年は、two-thousand (and) two または、twenty oh two 1900年は、nineteen-hundred で、あってますか?? 2000年は、、、two-thousand?? twenty oh oh?? わかりません。。。教えてください!

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

A 2nd Division battalion was ordered to prepare a raid for the night of 4/5 February. The raiding-party was to have two officers and 60 men and stretcher-bearers, for an attack on a salient at the junction of Guard and Desire Support trenches, to take prisoners or documents, destroy machine-guns, study the state of the trenches and the way the Germans were holding the line. Stokes mortars were to be used for bombardment but no artillery was to be fired before the raid; when it began the artillery was to fire a box barrage, to isolate the objective. White suits were provided, in case of snow on the ground and all means of identification were to be removed by the raiders, who were told to give name, rank and number only if captured. A deputy was to be chosen to take over if the raid leader became a casualty.

• 日本語に訳してください

いつもこちらの回答に頼りっぱなしで申し訳ありません。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 His Mars trines your Uranus. This means your relationship with this man will always be always unique and exciting because you encourage each other to be yourselves, to be innovative and inventive, and to live to your fullest potential. You encourage each others strengths and talents in life and the ability to t take a risk in these things and in so doing to change your life a little in a positive way that can be built on. He will give you the courage or inspiration to reach out for what you want. To take your ambitions, your talents, your true desires and to go for it. To take the chance or opportunities and to carve a path out for yourself.. He inspires you to become positive, exciting. His Saturn conjuncts your Pluto. Underneath he feels a little threatened by you. You can also feel that he is often too distant. But this is a good aspect. It means if you have to, you can survive great hardship as a couple. Saturn often has to with endings, it can wreck devastation in life where the past is gone, and the future seems bleak. This can mean personal devastation, such as going through deaths or great material loss. Or it can be things like national disasters. Events that effect not only you but others around you. But Pluto is new beginnings and gives the ability and strength to rise together from the ashes of the past, when these two planets are combined in synastry it gives the couple great fortitude, and the ability to rebuild life anew. Saturn and Pluto mean that an unforeseen fate will have a hand in this relationship, or in the sudden way it eventually end. For all relationships however long they last have an ending. That fate or circumstance you have no control over will suddenly intervene in your lives.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

He counted how long he could hold his breath. Each day he improved his time. Even back at home he timed himself by the clock, and was proud to find he could hold his breath for two minutes. The authority of the clock brought close the adventure that was so important to him. The day after tomorrow, his mother reminded him casually one morning, they must go home. He swam straight out to the rock and looked down into the water. This was the moment when he would try. If he did not do it now, he never would. He filled his lungs, started to count, and dived to the bottom. He was soon inside the dark, narrow hole. The water pushed him up against the roof. The roof was sharp and hurt his back. He pulled himself along with his hands — fast, fast. His head knocked against something; a sharp pain dizzied him. He counted: one hundred… one hundred and fifteen. The hole had widened! He gave himself a kick forward and swam as fast as he could. He lost track of time and said one hundred and fifteen to himself again. Then he saw light. Victory filled him. His hands, reaching forward, met nothing; and his feet propelled him out into the open sea. He floated to the surface, pulled himself up onto the rock and lay face down, catching his breath. After a time he felt better and sat up. Then he swam to shore and climbed slowly up the path to the house. His mother came to meet him, smiling. “Have a nice time?” she asked. “Oh, yes, thank you,” he said. “How did you cut your head?” “Oh, I just cut it.” They sat down to lunch together. “Mom,” he said, “I can hold my breath for two minutes — three minutes.” “Can you, darling?” she said. “Well, you shouldn’t overdo it. You look a bit pale. I don’t think you ought to swim any more today.” She was ready for a battle of wills, but he gave in at once. It was no longer of the least importance to go to the bay.

• 日本語訳を! 6-(8)

お願いします。 (15) 3.Next stop Wabet, the House of Purification. Here the embalmers remove the stuffing from the body cavity and repack it with sawdust, rags, natron, or sometimes even plants. They rub the skin with oils to restore its softness. Once the body looks its best, the wrapping begins. It can take two weeks to wrap a body and nearly 500 square yards of linen. The family of the deceased spends the next 40 days while the body is drying collecting anything that can be torn into strips to supply the embalmers with wrappings. To help the Ka and Ba recognize their body under all those rags, an artist paints a mummy mask that look like the dead person's face. (16) From start to finish, embalmers chanted spells and performed rituals. The whole process took on average 70 days―unless, of course, you went for the economy option, and then the embalmers had you in and out in 7 days. And that's a wrap.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply